Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Okay. Thank you.

A bug report;

1) When I got back from Haven I suddenly have this;

2) When I got the dare to wear the waitress clothes, I told them that the panties was sold, but this time it was stolen while being passed out.

PS: Now that I got back from Haven, my closet is now full with all the clothes from the Mall. (nothing at the Mall anymore) Did my sister bought them all? Just wondering.
Thanks for the reports. Your wardrobe should only have the Haven outfit added to it after that mission. Will have a look into it and see if I made a mistake somewhere.

When release new version with change breast size?

on patreon
Tester tier and above have access to developer builds of the game. So boob stuff is already up, though currently work in progress.

can you add different breast size in the game for the next release?
Next release no, the one after will have them.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that Sam_Tail is already working on this

There was a very nice preview image posted a few months back.

Why not another preview?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
The Fixer v0.2.40 release

This build focuses on the mission in the pub with Simon and Bob, adding in many new routes to complete the mission. It also adds a lot of requested quality of life changes. Full changelog below.

-- --

hmmmmmmmmm69

Mar 6, 2019
Amazing, thanks!!
But:

- Raised prices for surgery from 500 to 5000

Too steep for minor changes.

Also can you please explain to us how confidence work? Its basically the only stat I use the cheats on because I cant get it to go up and keep it up.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Amazing, thanks!!
But:

- Raised prices for surgery from 500 to 5000

Too steep for minor changes.

Also can you please explain to us how confidence work? Its basically the only stat I use the cheats on because I cant get it to go up and keep it up.
Money is so unbelievably easy to get and so difficult to spend. This change doesn't hurt at all, if anything without any other money sinks is overall an improvement. Only reason to work before was to see new scenes, now there's at least something to spend that money on.
At least until we can blow thousands a night being Dani's sugar momma

hmmmmmmmmm69

Mar 6, 2019
Money is so unbelievably easy to get and so difficult to spend. This change doesn't hurt at all, if anything without any other money sinks is overall an improvement. Only reason to work before was to see new scenes, now there's at least something to spend that money on.
At least until we can blow thousands a night being Dani's sugar momma
Idk, my turbo whore character could prolly afford it, but my "pure" Sammy can barelly affor a new dress.

Reactions: rb813

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
One thing I am curious about..is there no way to get out of the Slums mission area and advance the story that doesn't involve getting caught and sent to the Prison Brothel?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
One thing I am curious about..is there no way to get out of the Slums mission area and advance the story that doesn't involve getting caught and sent to the Prison Brothel?
That's the bad ending, it means you screwed up somewhere and didn't have the athleticism and confidence to avoid the bad ending. There's an info ending where you literally just troll around until you eavesdrop enough info. There's multiple endings where you interrogate the boss without being caught. There's an ending where you fall out a window to escape the boss. There's even an ending where you burn the fucking place to the ground and kill an un named number of people.

Reactions: rb813

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
That's the bad ending, it means you screwed up somewhere and didn't have the athleticism and confidence to avoid the bad ending. There's an info ending where you literally just troll around until you eavesdrop enough info. There's multiple endings where you interrogate the boss without being caught. There's an ending where you fall out a window to escape the boss. There's even an ending where you burn the fucking place to the ground and kill an un named number of people.
Huh. I sat there and tried to do the 'create distraction to sneak into The Spot' at various times of the day and always got caught. And had to play through the Prison for like, well over 3 weeks of In Game time before finally getting rescued. But that's good to know! Thanks :)

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
If the hearts, drunk bubbles and swirl are removed, how do you know if you are max horny, drunk or black-out drunk? Just wondering.

Reactions: anon8525

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
So, the new Simon stuff is a couple of branches that'll fail every single time you try them, as well as the original path that'll fail every single time you try it?

Edit: I kept track. It took 53 tries on all the paths before Simon didn't just tell me to fuck off. Maybe that's a little non-proportional?

Last edited:

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
So, the new Simon stuff is a couple of branches that'll fail every single time you try them, as well as the original path that'll fail every single time you try it?

Edit: I kept track. It took 53 tries on all the paths before Simon didn't just tell me to fuck off. Maybe that's a little non-proportional?
Really?

The only way I've been able to fail the Simon mission is if I deliberately try to fail. I wonder what I'm doing that's different than what you're doing.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

If you do Simon right at a new start then you're most likely going to get railroaded into a fail. Work at the bar to get some sex or whoring experience, go in drunk and horny. There's a few options to get the stats you need to pass the new sex checks now that the early game is getting opened up more.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Only issue I have with Simon right now is since the update he has gotten hella rapey in that back alley on the old path. I save scummed 10 times before he didn't defile my poor Sammy against her will :eek::ROFLMAO:

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Really?

The only way I've been able to fail the Simon mission is if I deliberately try to fail. I wonder what I'm doing that's different than what you're doing.

So, I started a new game, Insitute was like "We wanna talk", so I went and talked to them, they told me to talk to Simon, so I did. 53 times in a row I got "Sorry love, that's my business" or some variation of it on the other routes, until he was like "lets go out back". What did you do instead to get it to fire so often? I usually play one update then skipa handful before I go back and see what's new, so I'd love to see what you did so I can just get to it next time.

And I see what MommyButtSlut is saying, do a whole bunch of shit, pass the sex checks, but for the direct route and the old route, there's no sex checks, just him saying "Sorry love".

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
White Sammy on android, anyway to fix that? Not caucasian like completely white, just her. Trying to find any info on renpy games on android is a nightmare, all I'm getting is stuff for devs.

Last edited:

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
The Fixer v0.2.40 release

This build focuses on the mission in the pub with Simon and Bob, adding in many new routes to complete the mission. It also adds a lot of requested quality of life changes. Full changelog below.

PC Download -- MAC Download -- Android Download

One more time congrats for the game. You made a wonderfull work, thx one more time

Reactions: wor_on
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes