Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This suggestion doesn't just give a way for people who like the bully content and the soccer content to get both. It also takes away the ability for people who don't want the bully content to continue to end the storyline. There's no explicit way to avoid the bullies, and avoiding them through stats and the time lock has consequences with Cass. With polarizing content like that you really should have a safe out for it, adding consequences like that to what was a safe out kinda defeats the whole purpose of the bullies vs soccer kids event.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
This suggestion doesn't just give a way for people who like the bully content and the soccer content to get both. It also takes away the ability for people who don't want the bully content to continue to end the storyline. There's no explicit way to avoid the bullies, and avoiding them through stats and the time lock has consequences with Cass. With polarizing content like that you really should have a safe out for it, adding consequences like that to what was a safe out kinda defeats the whole purpose of the bullies vs soccer kids event.
I happen to agree with you on the point that there needs to be a way for people who don't want the Bully content to see it come to an end. I'll expand on my thoughts a bit in the Spoiler below.

I also agree with you that there should be a way to cut the bullies out completely while still protecting the other students. Here again, I'll continue my thoughts in a Spoiler box.

I think it most certainly is possible to leave the more polarizing content in for those who want it, while allowing those who would prefer to avoid it to do so.

All that having been said, at the end of the day, I'm not the game designer. Fortunately, Sam_Tail has shown a refreshing willingness to listen to what people have to say about "The Fixer", both the good and the not so good. I can't guarantee one way or the other whether your ideas or my ideas will be incorporated into the game, but I'm reasonably certain that Sam_Tail will at least consider what both of us have said here today when working on future updates.

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Love the game! I have some questions and all;

1) because my confidence was at the "somewhat confidence" I used the cheat to lower it to see the bullies chain. After being hit and trash talked by one of them (he also asked her to lift her skirt, but she did not do that) I suddenly was asked to go with a guy and had forced sex. Is not this much later on? I have read somewhere that they will ask first for her pants or steal her clothes when showering and others, but only the sex later on. (Or when aroused) Can someone tell me about this.

2) Are there any bus scenes? Or with certain clothes or time?

PS: Sorry for being unclear. It has been a long day.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

1) because my confidence was at the "somewhat confidence" I used the cheat to lower it to see the bullies chain. After being hit and trash talked by one of them (he also asked her to lift her skirt, but she did not do that) I suddenly was asked to go with a guy and had forced sex. Is not this much later on? I have read somewhere that they will ask first for her pants or steal her clothes when showering and others, but only the sex later on. (Or when aroused) Can someone tell me about this.

Bully events are RNG. You could spend weeks trying to farm them before Sammie gets raped or it could happen the first week of school.
Pretty sure the high arousal sex scene is part of the school repeatable sex scenes and not the bully sex scenes. The bullies don't really care if Sammie is aroused or not.
I believe that bus scenes are on the to do list. It's inconvenient trying to make a good bus chikan scene with all of the different clothing/hair/body options available.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I suddenly was asked to go with a guy and had forced sex. Is not this much later on?
You're right that the bully events are meant to be progressive and gradual. There are an assortment of events at different "stages." Triggering a stage 1 event unlocks the possibility of a stage 2 event happening, stage 2 unlocks stage 3, etc. However, the one where he asks her to lift her skirt is stage 6, and a forced handjob (which has like a 20% chance of escalating to a blowjob even if stage 8 isn't unlocked) is stage 7.

As someone else already mentioned, there is just a generic school random event (triggered by low confidence) that leads to forced sex. If the event you got started with a guy saying "Hey, you. Come with me... I just need some help, come on," then that was a low confidence event, not a bully event (there's also a different one for high allure). If it started with one of the bullies forcing you to jerk them off, then it was the next stage of the bully events after the skirt one.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Thank you.

1) For me the forced sex while having low confidence at school is just...well...too soon and all. I mean....in my eyes unavoidable situations like this feels a bit forced. (sorry for for the pun) And for those who wants to do a "virgin run" (I have got the feeling that it probably impossible in this game :) ) it makes it all impossible. If you know what I mean.

3) The bullying scenes. Well....I like it, but you do have to click on all the places a lot of times to get one of the bullying scenes. But then again, I have no idea to make it better.

Some minor things (sorry if this is nit picking and all):

1) When you are taking a nap on your bed you will put on your pyjama, (naked, right?) but when you are going to sleep she will say that she does not have any to wear and will sleep in the clothes that she is wearing. or am I wrong and that sleeps naked and then automatically put the clothes on that she just wear? That is because when she is horny you will see that she is naked in bed.

2) When she is taking a shower at school or at home she will put on her every day clothes. But when she is taking a very cold shower at the abandoned showers, she will put on the same clothes.

3) Well...Daniella asked me to look over her when she is with that guy, right? But Sammy says that she is not confident enough with her wearing that dance clothes and all and thus said no. Is it possible to be confident and help her or does not have severe consequetions and is part of the story? If you know what I mean. Just wondering.

4) how long does it takes to discover that you are pregnant?

5) she gave up her panties to the bullies at school when having little/no confidence. I wonder;

a) will this only happen once or several times at school? (pretty soon I already got the vaginal penetration scene by one of the bullies)

b) will there any consequences if you do not wear panties at school or elsewhere. Gust of wind and any other ENF situations can just happen, right? ;)

c) I know that there is a possibility that people will run of with your panties if you sleep outside. Will there be other situations where they force you (other than school) to give up your panties or steal it? (other than working in the bar where you can give up your panties for money or a possibility where someone will run of with it when you are black out drunk and pass out in a toilet)

d) would not be funny if she THEN comes in situations like in true ENF fashion? No panties and it just happened that it is a windy day. Maybe unaware that someone stole it and walks around without (until you get home and discover this);and is wondering why everyone wants to look up/under her skirt...like "perverts....luckily I wear panties" (no, your not :) ) if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
2) For me the forced sex while having low confidence at school is just...well...too soon and all. I mean....in my eyes unavoidable situations like this feels a bit forced. (sorry for for the pun) And for those who wants to do a "virgin run" (I have got the feeling that it probably impossible in this game :) ) it makes it all impossible. If you know what I mean.

3) The bullying scenes. Well....I like it, but you do have to click on all the places a lot of times to get one of the bullying scenes. But then again, I have no idea to make it better.
I make pretty liberal use of the cheat menu to tailor the game to better suit my interests. I adjust my stats so that I meet the requirements for whatever events I want to play. As an example, I'll drop Sammy's confidence if I want to play the Bullying events at school or I'll raise her confidence if I want her to whore herself out at the pub. I'll also use the cheat menu to trigger bully events or Repeatable sex/prostitution/rape events at school. Incidentally, the Repeatable Sex Scenes can be triggered anywhere on the map and you'll still be at that location when it's over, whereas triggering the Bully events away from the school will relocate you to the school.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
And for those who wants to do a "virgin run" (I have got the feeling that it probably impossible in this game :) ) it makes it all impossible.
Actually, my experience the first time I played the game was that it was actually really hard to not be a virgin, if you don't make sure Sammy will give it up to Simon, or get raped in Haven (because having sex is dependent on the character agreeing through a semi-random check, and it's weighted heavily against agreeing if you're still a virgin). You said you had to cheat your confidence down before that happened, so that goes to show how unlikely it would've been if you had just played normally. If you have multiple saves, you could always reload the last save before you did that, and don't count it as a failure of your virgin run since it only happened after you cheated anyway.

But also, if you feel comfortable modifying scripts, it's not hard to make that event less likely in the future, or remove it for your playthrough entirely. Changing the code is a much more flexible way of tuning the game to your particular tastes than cheating, and this game is written in Renpy, which is one of the most simple programming languages.

Don't forget there is a cheat to just view the bully scenes immediately without even needing to lower your confidence. It might feel less tedious to just do like a "gallery mode" viewing of them without waiting for them to trigger in the normal course of events.

b) will there any consequences if you do not wear panties at school or elsewhere. Gust of wind and any other ENF situations can just happen, right?
I don't think there's any gust of wind, but there definitely is an event where a guy pulls your bottoms down, so if you're not wearing panties under that, she'll just be flashing her vag. There's something similar during the soccer games, I think.

Will there be other situations where they force you (other than school) to give up your panties or steal it? (other than working in the bar where you can give up your panties for money or a possibility where someone will run of with it when you are black out drunk and pass out in a toilet)
Nothing comes to mind.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I will try to load the game at the point where I start going to the school with my confidence is still at "Everything scares you/me" and see what happens. Still being a bit pudgy there then. But the bullies would not mind ah? :)

My condition was getting better but my confidence went up as well when I started to run and doing the sports. At this point she ignored the bullies (confidence: somewhat confident) That is why I had to lower it to see what happen with those bullies.

I also read somewhere that they will steal your clothes or parts of it. Is this correct?

I wonder if the forced vaginal penetration with the bullies is random or a follow-up of the "giving up the panties" scene.

Also, thank you for your answers.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I also read somewhere that they will steal your clothes or parts of it. Is this correct?
There's an early scene where they make you undress for them, but I don't think there's anything where they make you undress permanently, as far as I recall.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
A question;

Will risky sex make it more likely to get pregnant or just will the normal ones as well? And if it is "fairly dangerous" with your cycle has also a factor in this, right?

I also encounter some things;

1) a bug that will sometimes happen after you pass out after throwing up in the toilet at your work at the pub and got sexual assaulted; (or maybe it just happen IF you save before passing out?)

2) After waking up, she will complain that her pants is missing and feeling sticky. Uhm....she sold her pants awhile ago.

3) After being sexual assaulted she will spot her dress, but not her underwear....uh...yes...well again....I sold it awhile ago.

4) Got this with the Haven Ending;

PS: I read somewhere that you can get stuck in the vent.....but I could not. Anyone knows how? Just to see what happen.

5) Uh...this conversation with Dr. Tucker; See Screenshots (or is it already fixed?) ErrorFixer.png ErrorFixer.png Pants!Fixer.png HavenEnding.png ConvoFixer.png Convo1Fixer.png Convo2Fixer.png

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Alright.....she had some unsafe sex (well....not that willingly) after being passed out in the toilets at the cafe and.....I sort off cheated and moved some weeks (cannot remember how much) and she felt sick. A couple days later, she goes "why do I puke that much...new body". Now she says "....might have to report it to Dr. Nikolas" So I went to him and.....nothing. Only about cosmetic changes. Is this correctly, went something wrong or am I just "a bit" impatient?

PS: IF pregnant you are barred from the dancing group, right? This is until you gave birth, right?

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Bit slow in replying this time round. I bring boobs in return for forgiveness

I ended the bully content like that simply because I felt it would outstay it's welcome. Early game it is a hassle but as you progress more, especially with the soccer boys storyline, you are not really lacking for sex scenes. So I felt a conclusive end to their event chain was better than just having it keep going. Although I do plan for an extra way for Sammy to proactively get rid of them as mentioned earlier.

Bus scenes are being worked on now with the new travel system. Will see them in the update after this months one.

With the sex scene, you might have encountered a random scene not related to the bullies. The actual bully events start with name calling, progress to groping and punching, then stripping you/stealing underwear and then onto the sex stuff. Eventually leading to a Sammy train.

Stealing clothes can happen with her underwear, but also can happen if they strip you and you choose to run away. Any clothes left behind when you do a runner will be gone.

Thank you.

1) For me the forced sex while having low confidence at school is just...well...too soon and all. I mean....in my eyes unavoidable situations like this feels a bit forced. (sorry for for the pun) And for those who wants to do a "virgin run" (I have got the feeling that it probably impossible in this game :) ) it makes it all impossible. If you know what I mean.

Some minor things (sorry if this is nit picking and all):

1) When you are taking a nap on your bed you will put on your pyjama, (naked, right?) but when you are going to sleep she will say that she does not have any to wear and will sleep in the clothes that she is wearing. or am I wrong and that sleeps naked and then automatically put the clothes on that she just wear? That is because when she is horny you will see that she is naked in bed.

2) When she is taking a shower at school or at home she will put on her every day clothes. But when she is taking a very cold shower at the abandoned showers, she will put on the same clothes.

3) Well...Daniella asked me to look over her when she is with that guy, right? But Sammy says that she is not confident enough with her wearing that dance clothes and all and thus said no. Is it possible to be confident and help her or does not have severe consequetions and is part of the story? If you know what I mean. Just wondering.

4) how long does it takes to discover that you are pregnant?

5) she gave up her panties to the bullies at school when having little/no confidence. I wonder;

a) will this only happen once or several times at school? (pretty soon I already got the vaginal penetration scene by one of the bullies)

b) will there any consequences if you do not wear panties at school or elsewhere. Gust of wind and any other ENF situations can just happen, right? ;)

c) I know that there is a possibility that people will run of with your panties if you sleep outside. Will there be other situations where they force you (other than school) to give up your panties or steal it? (other than working in the bar where you can give up your panties for money or a possibility where someone will run of with it when you are black out drunk and pass out in a toilet)

d) would not be funny if she THEN comes in situations like in true ENF fashion? No panties and it just happened that it is a windy day. Maybe unaware that someone stole it and walks around without (until you get home and discover this);and is wondering why everyone wants to look up/under her skirt...like "perverts....luckily I wear panties" (no, your not :) ) if you know what I mean.
So many points :D

1, will look into it.

2, home shower will put on pyjamas, your Sammy must be putting on daily because pyjamas are not appropriate. School shower will put on clothes depending on the time. Early and it will be daily clothes but if its night she will put on party clothes. Old shower assumes you want to keep what you was wearing before so doesnt swap you.

3, There are quite a few paths with this one. You can hang out with her leading to a few paths, then meet with her after leading to more. You can hang out with her while she is "dealing" with her friend.

4, Second belly expansion. In the upcoming update though its changed to first missed period.

5 and letters, Basically yes. Events are still being added for random encounters and other situations Sammy can get herself into. Will see a lot more of that following this months update since the focus of updates will be world events.

Actually, my experience the first time I played the game was that it was actually really hard to not be a virgin, if you don't make sure Sammy will give it up to Simon, or get raped in Haven (because having sex is dependent on the character agreeing through a semi-random check, and it's weighted heavily against agreeing if you're still a virgin). You said you had to cheat your confidence down before that happened, so that goes to show how unlikely it would've been if you had just played normally. If you have multiple saves, you could always reload the last save before you did that, and don't count it as a failure of your virgin run since it only happened after you cheated anyway.

But also, if you feel comfortable modifying scripts, it's not hard to make that event less likely in the future, or remove it for your playthrough entirely. Changing the code is a much more flexible way of tuning the game to your particular tastes than cheating, and this game is written in Renpy, which is one of the most simple programming languages.

Don't forget there is a cheat to just view the bully scenes immediately without even needing to lower your confidence. It might feel less tedious to just do like a "gallery mode" viewing of them without waiting for them to trigger in the normal course of events.

I don't think there's any gust of wind, but there definitely is an event where a guy pulls your bottoms down, so if you're not wearing panties under that, she'll just be flashing her vag. There's something similar during the soccer games, I think.

Nothing comes to mind.
Bully stuff is a balancing act. Too frequent and Sammy ends up forever bruised and unconfident, too rare and it becomes a bit meaningless. There are still new planned locations for the school which will have you walking around more in a natural way, so eventually it will feel better.

I will try to load the game at the point where I start going to the school with my confidence is still at "Everything scares you/me" and see what happens. Still being a bit pudgy there then. But the bullies would not mind ah? :)

My condition was getting better but my confidence went up as well when I started to run and doing the sports. At this point she ignored the bullies (confidence: somewhat confident) That is why I had to lower it to see what happen with those bullies.

I wonder if the forced vaginal penetration with the bullies is random or a follow-up of the "giving up the panties" scene.

Also, thank you for your answers.
Think I answered most of this above. But yes with higher confidence, Sammy isn't able to be targeted by the bullies. Willpower is what determines this. Before 20 and its a fail, 20-40 and its a dice roll, 40+ its auto pass.

Vaginal happens after the hj/bj scenes.

A question;

Will risky sex make it more likely to get pregnant or just will the normal ones as well? And if it is "fairly dangerous" with your cycle has also a factor in this, right?

I also encounter some things;

1) a bug that will sometimes happen after you pass out after throwing up in the toilet at your work at the pub and got sexual assaulted; (or maybe it just happen IF you save before passing out?)

2) After waking up, she will complain that her pants is missing and feeling sticky. Uhm....she sold her pants awhile ago.

3) After being sexual assaulted she will spot her dress, but not her underwear....uh...yes...well again....I sold it awhile ago.

4) Got this with the Haven Ending;

PS: I read somewhere that you can get stuck in the vent.....but I could not. Anyone knows how? Just to see what happen.

5) Uh...this conversation with Dr. Tucker; See Screenshots (or is it already fixed?)
1, Thanks, will look into it.

2, Looks like it only checks if she has pants but not if she also had them before. Will look into it.

4, Looks like the same bug as above, will fix.

ps, Vent happens in the Haven storage room if you pry the vent after getting the tool. Then you can look inside. If the lounge is busy when you do, someone might find you.

5, I get a lot of comments about this. Half are laughing at Sammy's snark and the other half are reporting as a bug. It's not mistaken dialogue but Sammy winding Tucker up.

Alright.....she had some unsafe sex (well....not that willingly) after being passed out in the toilets at the cafe and.....I sort off cheated and moved some weeks (cannot remember how much) and she felt sick. A couple days later, she goes "why do I puke that much...new body". Now she says "....might have to report it to Dr. Nikolas" So I went to him and.....nothing. Only about cosmetic changes. Is this correctly, went something wrong or am I just "a bit" impatient?

PS: IF pregnant you are barred from the dancing group, right? This is until you gave birth, right?
That's a mix of flavour text and planned content. De Nikolas doesn't have anything to say right now.

And yeah can't dance while pregnant.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Ooooh....thank you for answering my questions.

Alright. It is good to hear that Dr. Nikolas will do the pregnancy test in a later release/update. Or will there be an opportunity to buy a pregnancy test in the mall?

1) She still says she is not pregnant (in her personal diary), but she still said at one point that she should not wear the top to get her being noticed for being pregnant. (but I did this anyway) Is this alright?

PS: Cassidy (I think it was her) was pulled in the toilets by the bullies and Sammy is wonder if she can do something. Let see if Sammy can do something (even she is pregnant)

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Ooooh....thank you for answering my questions.

Alright. It is good to hear that Dr. Nikolas will do the pregnancy test in a later release/update. Or will there be an opportunity to buy a pregnancy test in the mall?

1) She still says she is not pregnant (in her personal diary), but she still said at one point that she should not wear the top to get her being noticed for being pregnant. (but I did this anyway) Is this alright?

PS: Cassidy (I think it was her) was pulled in the toilets by the bullies and Sammy is wonder if she can do something. Let see if Sammy can do something (even she is pregnant)
Yeah she realises too late in the current build when she is pregnant. Next update she will realise once she misses a period.

Sammy will eventually be able to do something to help Cass. I need to introduce a new character first though.

Reactions: Feyd

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Okay. Thank you.

A bug report;

1) When I got back from Haven I suddenly have this;

2) When I got the dare to wear the waitress clothes, I told them that the panties was sold, but this time it was stolen while being passed out.

PS: Now that I got back from Haven, my closet is now full with all the clothes from the Mall. (nothing at the Mall anymore) Did my sister bought them all? Just wondering.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes