code991

Aug 21, 2021
A lot is planned with Emile. Post prologue story stuff and she will come and live with you after the Haven storyline. There will be "interesting" stuff but no tag right now since tags are only for content that is ingame, not planned stuff.
Oh that is good news! Thanks!

Im eagerly awaiting further updates :)

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
There is always new anal stuff. In fact with the new perk stuff which I will post about soonish, there is a buttslut perk.
I like new Anal stuff on every update. Too bad the clothes, I really want to see Sammy wearing that Sexy Cat Costume while banging her Butt.

Reactions: Anal-LoveR

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Sam_Tail

May have already been asked (a quick search didn't turn up anything, but didn't go through post by post), but have you considered changing up the wardrobe and portions of the uhh... Fixer body modifying machine (does it have a fancy name?) so that the colors could be select-able? Decent chunk of the current colors aren't going to go great with whatever skin-tone is being used, and non-bizarre looking make-up options are few and far between (those really need to be skin-tone specific, customizable, or changed in some other way). Being able to pull up a palette and replace colors would offer a lot more possibilities, although it might be best to limit alpha changes to things like blush (or possibly check alpha levels instead of buying outfits with diffrent sheerness amounts. The clothing already changes color, why not sheerness as well). May be more work than it's worth, but wouldn't surprise me if there's palette code out there for renpy already. If you're concerned about checking colors for specific missions, color range can be checked (typically converting the hex to rgb and checking ranges), or missions can have warnings about custom colors and have a button for reverting to default colors (or ideally a toggle for swapping between default and customizable bars).

One other thing, uniforms. While I can see the logic for limiting colors for the school outfit, not sure it really fits here. Also why on earth did you choose dark maroon and pink as the non-monochrome options (I suppose pink could be pandering to the bimbo fans, but... dark maroon?). I guess the big thing there that bugs me, while the dark maroon could be to standardize the uniform, the pink flat out kills that logic. I mean if you're allowing random pinkness to throw off the color scheme, why even limit color? I'm assuming you didn't just want set colors since you didn't set a default and have no options to change color in the uniform category, so not really getting it. Honestly, even having uniforms seems like a really odd choice to me with the world you built. Doesn't seem like school uniforms (especially standardized ones) fit with the whole isolated town in a post-apocalyptic setting (i think I remember something about people reusing worn out stuff to make new clothes, which... isn't even remotely uniform friendly). The fact that half the students are worried about what they'll need to do to be able to pay rent, buy food, etc. just make them feel even more out of place. Am I missing something obvious?

Reactions: TheH34th3n666

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Sam_Tail

May have already been asked (a quick search didn't turn up anything, but didn't go through post by post), but have you considered changing up the wardrobe and portions of the uhh... Fixer body modifying machine (does it have a fancy name?) so that the colors could be select-able? Decent chunk of the current colors aren't going to go great with whatever skin-tone is being used, and non-bizarre looking make-up options are few and far between (those really need to be skin-tone specific, customizable, or changed in some other way). Being able to pull up a palette and replace colors would offer a lot more possibilities, although it might be best to limit alpha changes to things like blush (or possibly check alpha levels instead of buying outfits with diffrent sheerness amounts. The clothing already changes color, why not sheerness as well). May be more work than it's worth, but wouldn't surprise me if there's palette code out there for renpy already. If you're concerned about checking colors for specific missions, color range can be checked (typically converting the hex to rgb and checking ranges), or missions can have warnings about custom colors and have a button for reverting to default colors (or ideally a toggle for swapping between default and customizable bars).

One other thing, uniforms. While I can see the logic for limiting colors for the school outfit, not sure it really fits here. Also why on earth did you choose dark maroon and pink as the non-monochrome options (I suppose pink could be pandering to the bimbo fans, but... dark maroon?). I guess the big thing there that bugs me, while the dark maroon could be to standardize the uniform, the pink flat out kills that logic. I mean if you're allowing random pinkness to throw off the color scheme, why even limit color? I'm assuming you didn't just want set colors since you didn't set a default and have no options to change color in the uniform category, so not really getting it. Honestly, even having uniforms seems like a really odd choice to me with the world you built. Doesn't seem like school uniforms (especially standardized ones) fit with the whole isolated town in a post-apocalyptic setting (i think I remember something about people reusing worn out stuff to make new clothes, which... isn't even remotely uniform friendly). The fact that half the students are worried about what they'll need to do to be able to pay rent, buy food, etc. just make them feel even more out of place. Am I missing something obvious?
Most of your questions are answered in this post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fixer-v0-2-40-0-sam_tail.66244/post-8238586

But in short, user defined colours will be in the next update. Clothes, hair, eyes, makeup and skin.

In regards to the uniforms, the in game logic is they had plenty of them laying around in storage so gave them out so people have something decent to wear. The reality of it though is people find uniforms sexy so I wanted to add them.

As for the colours, I quite liked them basically. I wanted a more red/maroon style so I could give them a more western feel and make it obvious it wasn't a japan thing. And while not super common, some places that have the red uniforms have pink shirts instead of white, so I included that colour as well. But in the upcoming update, I have removed the restrictions on colour.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Most of your questions are answered in this post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fixer-v0-2-40-0-sam_tail.66244/post-8238586

But in short, user defined colours will be in the next update. Clothes, hair, eyes, makeup and skin.

In regards to the uniforms, the in game logic is they had plenty of them laying around in storage so gave them out so people have something decent to wear. The reality of it though is people find uniforms sexy so I wanted to add them.

As for the colours, I quite liked them basically. I wanted a more red/maroon style so I could give them a more western feel and make it obvious it wasn't a japan thing. And while not super common, some places that have the red uniforms have pink shirts instead of white, so I included that colour as well. But in the upcoming update, I have removed the restrictions on colour.
Thanks for the response. My searches were more focused on the word 'palette' than 'color', missed that post. If you plan on doing something similar with each update, you may want to consider linking the most recent next version contents post in the OP. Oh, and sorry if the uniform part came off as a bit rant-ish, setting inconsistencies are a pet peeve of mine. I try to ask in case there's an angle I'm not seeing, but doing so without sounding slightly crazed is still a WIP.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
The road to v3.0 progress report pt2

road_to_3_prog2.png

Time for another progress report I think. If you haven't seen the last one, you can see it .

Sammy now has perks.

Some of which you would already be familiar with such as the whore/slut tags from pervious builds. But now they are proper perks that can be viewed in your stats page. The code for this allowed me to add a huge variety of perks from simple ones such as being a virgin or being drunk to much more complex ones such as "origin perks"

road_to_3_prog2_1.png

The start of the game has been heavily modified and one of the choices Sammy gets is to pick an origin. Some origin perks give minor changes for those wanting a more neutral experience, but some can quite heavily alter the game.

The perk you can see in the image is the Gamine origin. It is pretty much "easy mode", starting you out with the whore perk, immune to trauma and against being pregnant. There is also the "hard mode" Bambi perk, Exhibitionist perk, Bimbo perk and a few others. More than enough for people to have a varied game.

Sammy also has an inventory.

She can now stash beers in her handbag for on the go fun. Of course adding the inventory allowed me to add in a few other new items as well as you can see in the image. I am sure you can figure out what they are.

inv_1.png

Colours for all occasions.

Hair, eyes, makeup, doesn't matter. Now you can pick whatever colour you want and parade Sammy around the streets with them.

origin_3.png

Pub update.

The pub is also getting a bit of a makeover with the addition of Sammy's new breast sizes. I am also laying the groundwork for some of the additional events I have planned for there such as the dance troupe doing events there and Dani working the bar.

bursting_2.png

Meet Trixie.

Sammy, Dani and Trixie will make the up the bar babes trio. This will allow me to heavily expand the mini events while working there, combined with the other plans I have, the pub will become an extremely lively place.

road_to_3_prog2_2.png

Haven update.

Haven has seen quite a few updates thanks to the new features I have added. The big one being the inventory. But with the addition of the loiter, whore and scavenge features, there is now a lot more to do while just hanging around.

inv_2.png

Shop update.

I'll let the image do most of the talking here. Some stuff is still WIP as you can tell from the prices/missing image

kitting_2.png

There is also a lot more to talk about, but this post is already pretty long so I will leave it at this.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Wow. Cool. Could you explain "Bambi perk"?

Looking at the screenshot, it seems that she lost some clothes in Haven, ah? Is it possible to walk there without certain clothes by using the "change clothes menu" (not sure how it is actually called, sorry) or can you lost them through handsy Havenians?

PS: Where is the gloryhole and how is it activated? I seems to have missed that. Also is it like an actual gloryhole where she can go oral, anal, etc.?

Edit: Oh "Bambi" IS the hard mode, right? Oops...sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord3

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Gloryholes soon. Planned for the 3.x cycle but haven't started on it yet.

Bambi basically makes her constantly harassed and caps her confidence at 40 so she struggles to refuse/resist.

She lost clothes because she just visited the vent. Drowning her sorrows was more important than putting her shorts back on.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Oh. Thank you for answering those questions. Ah. That is why she is not wearing her shorts.

About her flat friends; I was wondering (sorry if I am a bit unclear in this) if you need to start over to trigger them to appear. Or can you just keep on where you are and they will appear any time?

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I see you're well on the way to v3.0 but i have some late feedback for v2.40 if you're interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Thank you for the update Sam_Tail!

I find myself increasingly looking forward to the next update of "The Fixer"!

That having been said, I'll reiterate a point I've made before. Please take your time and don't rush to meet a deadline. The only update you've made that disappointed me was the Christmas update from last year. On that one, you rushed through production to release it on time, and while the content was very good, a few bugs slipped through. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather wait an extra month to let you work out the bugs before releasing the update than deal with unwanted error screens.

Still, based on every other update you've done on this game, I believe that the version 3.0 update will be something special. Keep up the good work and know that you have a lot of fans hoping that this next update puts the rest of your excellent work to shame.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I like the idea of the origins. but how does that work with the gender bender stuff? Is it just another origin now? Because how would Gamine work for someone that was a dude before? Custom colors are a nice addition any chance it could also show the numerical value to make it easier to match them

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Well....the "gamine" or any perks perhaps be explained as:

1) it is a new body, but the main character may still have the same kind of personality/perk like before all of this.

2) it is a new body (custom), so the personality can be fitted/changed as well.

Sorry if I make no sense at all.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I see you're well on the way to v3.0 but i have some late feedback for v2.40 if you're interested.
Thank you for the feedback. I'll have a look into the issues you pointed out.

In regards to autonomy, it is because you haven't managed to keep her needs met. The upcoming update has seen some balancing in that regard but it will always be a case of if you let her mood/desire get out of hand, she will deal with it on her own.

Other games tend to lock you out of content because of lot stats. Cant do event with less than x mood, x hygiene etc. I wanted to instead of punishing/locking out the player, to open up new events instead.

Thank you for the update Sam_Tail!

I find myself increasingly looking forward to the next update of "The Fixer"!

That having been said, I'll reiterate a point I've made before. Please take your time and don't rush to meet a deadline. The only update you've made that disappointed me was the Christmas update from last year. On that one, you rushed through production to release it on time, and while the content was very good, a few bugs slipped through. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather wait an extra month to let you work out the bugs before releasing the update than deal with unwanted error screens.

Still, based on every other update you've done on this game, I believe that the version 3.0 update will be something special. Keep up the good work and know that you have a lot of fans hoping that this next update puts the rest of your excellent work to shame.
Thank you for your kind words. :)

I like the idea of the origins. but how does that work with the gender bender stuff? Is it just another origin now? Because how would Gamine work for someone that was a dude before? Custom colors are a nice addition any chance it could also show the numerical value to make it easier to match them
Gender bender start gives you the "male origin" perk at start. Other than events being different and flavour stuff, this will give a slower, more paced start to the game. Players will find it almost impossible to agree to sex or other such acts until she feels more comfortable with her body. Later on (not sure when or how yet) I plan for you to be able to replace the male origin perk with one of the other origins.

when it comes to pregnancy, how much is the system going to expand across the game?
Depends what you mean by "expand". There will be more events surrounding pregnancy and its kink, along with perks/items that deal with pregnancy. But there will not be stuff like octuplets, non human babies, graphic depiction of childbirth, raising babies or other such things.

luinikex

Dec 27, 2019
Depends what you mean by "expand". There will be more events surrounding pregnancy and its kink, along with perks/items that deal with pregnancy. But there will not be stuff like octuplets, non human babies, graphic depiction of childbirth, raising babies or other such things.
Oh, by expand I meant as to add more events or also story that involves pregnancy, like a mission where Sammy would need to bear a child for someone to progress the story of that mission, also bearing multiplets from twins to triplets at max, not really going to the extreme stuff

Reactions: anon13564

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Oh, by expand I meant as to add more events or also story that involves pregnancy, like a mission where Sammy would need to bear a child for someone to progress the story of that mission, also bearing multiplets from twins to triplets at max, not really going to the extreme stuff
I remember that the photo guy mentioned that he will have a special gig for Sammy if she got pregnant. I think it will be more stuff like that. events/jobs with people that are into pregnant girls maybe some milk play.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes