Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Back when we had the Mall, we had access to four "shops"; School Wear, Casual/Everyday, Intimates/underwear, and Sport Wear .
Since the removal of the Mall from the game, I've only found two places to now buy clothing for Sammy .

1-The "Market Place", seems to have one stall for clothing, (as far as I found), which seems to have, tops, bottoms, socks/stockings, and hats .

2-At the "Lake", is a place/stall on the boardwalk, which seems to be equal to the "Sports Wear Shop" .

What seems to be missing, are places to obtain the, intimates/underwear, and School Wear clothing .
I was of a thought, that the missing shops, would end up at the "Market Place", which seemed logical, because of how things are now, and a "Mall" type store would seem/be out-of-place .

I'm finding it a bit frustrating, when one, can't find the place(s), to obtain/buy, clothing for the character, as we did before .
(To some of us, clothing, and what we clothe, our MC in, is just as important/and fun, in a simulation-type game, as other aspects, are to other players. )

On another note :

Where
do we sell the "tattered magazines", "tattered books", we can scavenge ? ( the Scrap-yard guy, will not buy them )
OR,
Can we, somehow, using the glue, and/or, tape, we find, to repair them our-selves, and then, either use them, or give them to the School's Library ?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sam_Tail :

Found a minor dialog 'Bug' :

When the character joins, The Sweet Girls , and while being introduced, the 'MC', says their name at the 'start' of a comment to them .

screenshot0006.png
I believe that's an error/bug .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
there is clothing club in school hallway 2, check it out. after that, on weekends i think you can access them on market too
I tried there . . . , But the door was locked . Is there a, special/specific, time, and day, it's open/available ?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sam_Tail . . . (or, anybody that knows the answer :sneaky: )

The " Exhibitionist " Perk . . . Can it be Earned ?
(as-in, something to do with "The Sweet Girls " Club/Troupe, etc., saw a mention, in ChangeLog for v0.3.00.01)

Would much rather, earn it, than just 'take/choose' it . More immersive that way .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
While, searching through a bunch of past posts, I read something about the "nick name" your asked to supply, when 'naming' your MC, is actually a "hidden" way to get your character's starting Perk ? . . . Really ? If so, that's fucked-up .

"Nick-names" are usually given/created by others . . . you don't normally give your-self a nick-name.
So, based on that, I didn't give my "Sammy" a nick-name, mostly cause I had no idea how I was going to play the character.

Now, after seeing, that/those posts, and me not choosing a nick-name, (as-in, leaving it Blank), I have no idea what Perk, He/She, has started out with, as-in, how totally fucked-up character is .

Hopefully, what I read is false .

If not, where does one find out what nick-names relate to which Perks . . .
as nothing was stated at the beginning of the game, and it should be, and not hidden .
Or, alternately, on the OP page , where everybody can see/read it, instead of reading/searching, through 123 pages of comments :eek:.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Sam_Tail . . . (or, anybody that knows the answer :sneaky: )

The " Exhibitionist " Perk . . . Can it be Earned ?
(as-in, something to do with "The Sweet Girls " Club/Troupe, etc., saw a mention, in ChangeLog for v0.3.00.01)

Would much rather, earn it, than just 'take/choose' it . More immersive that way .
As far as I know, it can't be earned what can be earned is the Comando perk that is part of exhibitionist.

However, from what I have heard the current market situation is temporary and it will be changed/improved later.

This is the list of the currently available perks and how to get them
but it has no mention of the supposed name-based perks, to be honest, this is the first I have heard of it. and I think I have read all the posts in this thread do you have an example of where this is mentioned?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
As far as I know, it can't be earned what can be earned is the Comando perk that is part of exhibitionist.

However, from what I have heard the current market situation is temporary and it will be changed/improved later.

This is the list of the currently available perks and how to get them
but it has no mention of the supposed name-based perks, to be honest, this is the first I have heard of it. and I think I have read all the posts in this thread do you have an example of where this is mentioned?
When you first 'created' your character, and the game asked you the character's name, there was a "box" to write it in, the next "box" was to input your character's Nick-name . . . Did you not do that ? I didn't .

Also, where/when, did you get to choose your character's starting perk ?

I thought you would be able to pick one at the start, But there was no option to do so (Male Start) .

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
When you first 'created' your character, and the game asked you the character's name, there was a "box" to write it in, the next "box" was to input your character's Nick-name . . . Did you not do that ? I didn't .

I thought you would be able to pick one at the start, But there was no option to do so (Male Start) .
If you choose a male start then you don't get to choose a perk until much later in the game, only with a female start.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019

I always go with the default name. and the male start.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I always go with the default name. and the male start.
According to a reply to my question, the "Male" start doesn't get to pick a "starting Perk", unlike the "Female" Start .

Seems a bit 'unfair', considering the "Male", start was established from the beginning of development .

Just as another player commented, (in a very long post), how the "Perks", would work just as well with the Male-Start ; and consider that most likely, the starter-Male, would have, the kinks/fetishes, from before HIS "accident" even happened, and they'd still be with-in his mind .

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
According to a reply to my question, the "Male" start doesn't get to pick a "starting Perk", unlike the "Female" Start .

Seems a bit 'unfair', considering the "Male", start was established from the beginning of development .

Just as another player commented, (in a very long post), how the "Perks", would work just as well with the Male-Start ; and consider that most likely, the starter-Male, would have, the kinks/fetishes, from before HIS "accident" even happened, and they'd still be with-in his mind .
it's not that you don't get a perk it's just that it comes with the former man starting perk. but also gives you the option to pick a new one after a while. the only none origin perk you can't gain through regular gameplay is the Lightweight drinker perk that comes with the Bambi origin.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
it's not that you don't get a perk it's just that it comes with the former man starting perk. but also gives you the option to pick a new one after a while. the only none origin perk you can't gain through regular gameplay is the Lightweight drinker perk that comes with the Bambi origin.
Well, I guess I was thinking, that being able to pick a Perk, at the beginning, it could help to establish, what kind of character play-style, you, the Player, were planing, and could influence/encourage, the character's acceptance of their "new life", and of the path, that the "Player" has chosen, instead of waiting for the "game" to decide when that "new life" begins in earnest , and would experience some of the "Traits" of the chosen Perk, during that "transition" period, i.e., the Prologue . :unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
So, nobody knows :

Where we sell the "tattered magazines", and/or, the "tattered books", we can scavenge ?
(or, is that not implemented in game yet ?)

How about the " Roll-Ups " , aka "smokes", "cigs", etc., . . . Has anybody found someone who will buy them ?
(my "Sammy" has 130+ taking up room in her inventory) .
(what-ever, where-ever, that is . . . guess it's like a "Portable-Hole" like they use in D&D games :oops::rolleyes: )

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
So, nobody knows :

Where we sell the "tattered magazines", and/or, the "tattered books", we can scavenge ?
(or, is that not implemented in game yet ?)

How about the " Roll-Ups " , aka "smokes", "cigs", etc., . . . Has anybody found someone who will buy them ?
(my "Sammy" has 130+ taking up room in her inventory) .
(what-ever, where-ever, that is . . . guess it's like a "Portable-Hole" like they use in D&D games :oops::rolleyes: )
the cigs are for smoking not selling. and the books and mags are as far as I have found not of any use yet.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
the cigs are for smoking not selling. and the books and mags are as far as I have found not of any use yet.
Well, if nothing else, the MC/PC, can use the "smokes", as fuel for a "campfire" . . . as many post-apocalyptic , survival games, have as a "main" starter quest item . . . :sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I just don't think "Sammy", is ever going to "need" 130+ smokes for any mission ! :unsure::oops::rolleyes:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sam_Tail:

Where are we, with the "fleshing-out" of the main character's sister, Emile, and her involvement with her brother/new-sister ?

(Your statement from post #286, Nov.28, 2020 :
" There will also be more character building for Emile since she will be an important character moving forward." )

While playing this 'latest' version (0.3.00.01), 'your' time with Emile, seems to not have changed at all !
She still leaves the MC's home with-in 2-3 days, with no comment to the MC what-so-ever, no "see-you-later", no nothing .

I thought that was supposed to change ?
As per your 'statement' : " Then there will be
an event where she leaves to go back to her own home. "

In your next post, on the subject:

"And as I mentioned, Emile will play a big part in events to come. Not only the start where you spend some time with her. But she will play a large role in many of the main missions. There will be plenty of opportunity to get to know her better .;) "

Back at the beginning, (of this version), of his, trial/struggle-with-the-situation, he even had a 'thought' about seeing his sister to work on their 'relationship' as things are now, to be as close as they were before the 'accident',(or closer, i.e.,Lesbian Path) .
After that 'thought' . . . there has not been one word about Emile, again . . . almost like she never existed :cry: .

EDIT :
Just a thought : Was/is the, Emile character, more "fleshed-out" for the Female Start ?

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Have above 30 INT before *14 consecutive days. Bimbo applies when you have INT below 30 for *14 consecutive days.
*Not Entirely True .

My MC didn't get his Int to over 30, till the 12th day, (due to many factors, of non-information supplied, during the "Prologue" ), and was well above 30, on the 14th day, . . . so, No Bimbo Perk, Right ?
. . . Wrong, still received the Bimbo Perk ? . . . and it was not 14 consecutive days, was only 12 ! :oops::unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just for anyone who wants to know . . . the "tattered" magazines, can be sold to Jaylee, after she opens her "Shop" .

Glad to finally found where to "deliver" them to, had 52 in Daisy's inventory :oops: . . . how she was lugging them around, amazes me ! :unsure::ROFLMAO:

(and the "smokes", are up to 152 and counting . . . We really need a place to sell them to .)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes