Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
How do you sneak upstairs in haven? The guard won’t talk to me.
There are two guards. One will talk with you, the other won't, although they alternate based on the time. Also, you can only talk to them every once in a while- you can't spam it. IIRC there is an alternate method of starting a fire but it holds more risk.

Technically, you can finish the quest just by spending a lot of time listening, without ever going upstairs. It's a pretty neat quest, actually.

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
Hey everyone, Happy new year to all, with much sucess and realizations.

Sam_Tail
I don't know if this has already been reported. But when you agree to help Simon take a photo of Bob, in the conversation it says $2000, but when you receive the payment, you only receive $150, and if you also accept to offer the service to Simon, the option shows $2000 and in the end you receives only $150.

And once again, much success with the game. It's an excellent job.

Sythor_

Apr 28, 2020
Just two inquiries that i couldn't find on the threads...
- how to progress the Jaylee line; can't seem to find the next trigger after being allowed to stay with her (how to get her to open the sex shop)
- and who can apply tattoos? as its possible for someone else to apply them but i can't find who.

Feel like this game would really benefit from a kind of guide as some events and their triggers aren't really specified... but really looking forward to any future updates nonetheless(y)

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can literally just convince the day guard to let you through.

I mean, you have to sleep with him- but it's the least risky way of getting up there. Not that you even need to go up there to complete the mission.

It does take a couple conversations to get him to let you through, you cannot spam them either so it'll take a couple in game days. It's actually the least risky way to get up there, as the guy is intimidated if you go up there during the day and just spills all the beans.

- how to progress the Jaylee line; can't seem to find the next trigger after being allowed to stay with her (how to get her to open the sex shop)
- and who can apply tattoos? as its possible for someone else to apply them but i can't find who.

Feel like this game would really benefit from a kind of guide as some events and their triggers aren't really specified... but really looking forward to any future updates nonetheless(y)
There aren't any tats yet. You can write stuff on yourself with markers though, which has a tangible effect.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Havent played this in a long time (as I sorta been waiting for more to be filled in), but I applaud you giving the option to create the character right from the get go. I was never that fond of having the change things after the prologue.

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
Also, why stats dont grow ? Run all day and dont get any point in fitness.
Don't run all day. Instead, run two or three times a day, every day.

I'm not completely sure how they handle stat growth- but trying to focus grind it down all at once simply doesn't work.

If you're diligent at it, you can get in passable shape in a week or so. It's almost impossible to cap any stat, so don't bother trying, but getting things to 70-80ish isn't too bad.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Don't run all day. Instead, run two or three times a day, every day.

I'm not completely sure how they handle stat growth- but trying to focus grind it down all at once simply doesn't work.

If you're diligent at it, you can get in passable shape in a week or so. It's almost impossible to cap any stat, so don't bother trying, but getting things to 70-80ish isn't too bad.
that's not correct, maybe at the beginning with the fresh start multiplier it is easier. But long term it is quite hard to keep fitness up.
If you want to keep fitness at 50, you need to exercise twice a day (at one hour each). over 60, you need 4 exercises a day. For 70 you need 5 exercises, for 80 you need 8.
So in order to stay in your 70-80 range, you would need to dedicate almost all your free time to exercising.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
that's not correct, maybe at the beginning with the fresh start multiplier it is easier. But long term it is quite hard to keep fitness up.
If you want to keep fitness at 50, you need to exercise twice a day (at one hour each). over 60, you need 4 exercises a day. For 70 you need 5 exercises, for 80 you need 8.
So in order to stay in your 70-80 range, you would need to dedicate almost all your free time to exercising.
and pray the RNGesus is generous which is why I started to save scum a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: AzuraMeta

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
What are the conditions under which Sammy is willing to sell her virginity?

I started up a new run, used the barmaid route on Simon to actually succeed on the first mission, and was thinking that it would be an appropriate start to her slutty career to accept the request for a photo of his target, but I can't agree.

After some save scumming and experimentation, if I lose virginity first to a random drunk or one of the soccer boys then it works, but if she's still a virgin she won't even agree to the groping picture, even if she's blackout drunk and high on Lebo with a desire stat of 390...

I poked around the other routes to get close to Simon too, but all of those seem to arrive at the same place, getting caught and revealed as an Institute agent. There's variation in whether she just gives up or fucks her way out (virgin or not), but no way to be subtle other than as a barmaid and apparently no way for the barmaid route to lead to anything lewd unless you've already had your cherry popped by somebody else...

Last edited:

International

Dec 9, 2019

I started up a new run, used the barmaid route on Simon to actually succeed on the first mission, and was thinking that it would be an appropriate start to her slutty career to accept the request for a photo of his target, but I can't agree.
vTlC1my[1].png
It CAN happen. I had to do some save scumming, but it only took a few tries. I don't remember doing anything special, just be drunk and somewhat horny.

Reactions: ChesseKun

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Lot of replies since I last posted. The holidays then suffering a kidney stone has kept me quiet.

Thanks for the bug reports. Will get them fixed for the next release.

It's kinda weird that you have a TIME LIMIT in haven now. If you end up pregnant, that's it, ending scene start happening.
Had to put in a time limit with the ability to make pregnancies very short. Haven art was not drawn with a pregnant Sammy in mind and I would rather work on new content than go over and add pregnancy variations to all the Haven art. Plus many of the poses wouldn't have room for the belly. So added a time limit that will only really trigger if you have super short pregnancy lengths enabled.

I think the fresh start perk has something to do with it. it makes it much easier/faster to gain stats but once it is gone it becomes difficult to maintain those levels. It's also not always obvious what is causing a stat change and by how much.
And then there is always the possibility of having terrible luck when it comes to the RNG.
I think it's a case of people expecting to be able to grind to 100 and having the stat numbers now shown on the main top toolbar. Plus many people seem to not read perk descriptions and get confused why stats are doing what they do.

May mean people are more focused on the numbers than the actual effects. Or are failing/passing checks for other reasons and blaming the stats. I can lower confidence and happiness to min, max out drunkeness, and still win at the socker challange 9 times out of 10. I think it might have to do with Commano trait distracting the boys, or perhaps the Gamine trait. In my playthrough, a lot of checks seem nearly impossible to lose even after changing stats in an attempt to do so.

Quick request: can you provide a mechanism for going into the dev console on Android?
There is also that. Agreeing to sex for example is not just about "maxed" desire. A virgin Sammy is still not going to agree to a gangbang in the alleyway just because she has max desire.

Yepper's! I tend to have trouble keeping the stat's up as well, but I guess that is part of the game.

I find myself popping the cheats a lot, and I am very glad they are there as I have played all the earlier version's and attempt to advance my self a bit faster, but be careful I think with the give item's cheat.

I think that may be what messed up my Haven trip. I mean I gathered all the clothing stuff normally, but I did pop the item's cheat, and it may have given me something I needed in Haven, (Just guessing), and that may be why I can't do anything there. (Just a guess).

I had played the earlier versions of the game, and was just trying to move along to the newer stuff faster, that could have effected my game, I may retry it from the start, and avoid the cheats as much as possible.
Losing stats is part of the game. Pregnancy harms fitness and booze harms int. I could make you able to grind to 100 then just stop, but the focus of the game is about the events and not the stats. Reaching 100 in fitness with it never able to drop would mean no one would do anything fitness related anymore and miss out on events.

Just tried the latest update. Seems very good work was done, Sam_tail ! I do have some questions about the perks. I tried going with the male original and I see that after some time, Samy gets a chance to choose a different origin perk, while losing the male origin one. I noticed that after it, any mention of Sami's origins is gone even from the profile page, is that a bug or an intended progression? If it is not a bug, then it is a little weird, as a male origin, even after some time has passed and Samy is now used to her current body, is not something she should ever be able to "forget". Would it be better to just replace the "Male origin" perk after some we choose another with something that would still indicate our original body choice but would not affect stats that much? Plus, removing mention of Sami's old gender from the profile page is kind of weird too, after all, that kind of backstory may be used for some unique player choices in dialog, flower text during "encounters", etc. ?
This is Sammy's story, not the person s/he used to be before. So at some point in the game the male perk is dropped because she is fully Sammy and not the guy from before. Maybe it triggers too early, not sure, but it was always intended to make it so as time passes she fully becomes the new person/Sammy.

She just started to offer it or randomly guy does it when whoring in the bar. Would like to know as well.
Anal is possible 100% of the time as a virgin or with related perks. Otherwise she needs to have done it enough times (5 I think) or be horny enough to agree.

Hope it would be easier to start. Be a pure virgin by being a buttslut :D
Is very easy since anal is always an option when a virgin. Then after 5 times having anal as a virgin you get the buttslut perk.

Im trying to play all routes (I know form older versions of The Fixer) in Haven. I finished all the routes except setting fire.
So like the guys before me, I would appreciate any help -> where and how to start the fire!

I'm a bit confused about the Haven storyline.
Could someone clarify?
There is a bit of a bug with the new fertility system where a fertile Sammy ends up pregnant because someone cums on her. It was supposed to be a super rare chance but new fertility calculations have made this far too common. Will fix.

I actually think haven is much harder to understand now, <<< For me Note the for me >>> with the magnifying glass, and eye search, I have had a terrible time finishing it, <<< (That is just me okay, I love the game so far) I remember plowing through haven much easier when I had item clicking rather than just bouncing from room to room hoping for a new Icon to appear. I had a lot of repetitive event's there trying to finally get the stuff or event's necessary done in order to complete haven, properly

In other places once I got use to it, so far the icons have worked pretty well, I think Haven map understanding, (As to how it works, and how to get from room to room) is probably the main thing that buggered me.

Good fun so far, I look forward to the main quest, and side quest's finally expanding, I hope sometime soon.
Magnifying glass instead of point and click was an unfortunate compromise due to potato computers/phones struggling to load the point and click as well as people just not understanding what to do. So I had to change the system to something potatoes could run and more user friendly.

Fun to play, but i hope more npc content gonna be added.
Pregnant sprites, more npc reactions to it. More interactions with girs(like in dance questline with Dani in toilet, so we can have fun not) and maybe get some as our flatmates?
Game kinda lack these interactions, expect Jaylee(We cant hang out with dance girls out of questline or random shool interactions, cant go somewhere tohether, cant invite rachel to hang out with soccer boys(when they ask every time + rachel gets pregnant by one of them every time), or just do group stuff)
Ability to throw stuff out of inventory?
5 AM speculations, maybe all of this not gonna be added, but ill still continue to look after the game.
Fun to play, good lore, player customization, actions variatvity defently enjoyed it 100% :D
Will mention more about it soon. But there is an NPC update cycle planned for the Bountiful(3.x) line of updates.

Are the socks bar sells supposed to be limited? I was under the impression there were unlimited of them to buy as long as I had money. I sold them to a client and now I can't buy them from the bar anymore, they don't appear in the inventory:
View attachment 2279018
Edit: It appears they are supposed to be limited. Their remaining quantity is shown before buying but not after they are bought(as you can see in the picture), that's why it confused me.
Shops have limited stock and restock once a week. You bought and sold too many so need to wait for more to arrive.

Agreed would like to see some more group stuff especially stuff that involves other girls.
Like that one time when you are on the bus as part of a dance event and Rachel pushes Sammy into a guy so he can fuck her that was quite hot. the only thing that in my mind would have made it hotter is if Rachel had started to make out with Sammy maybe even have another guy show up and fuck her.
Could also make for a nice repeatable event where Sammy and Rachel go out to have some with some guys. on the bus or with the soccer boys.
I would also like to see some other sex events on the bus at the moment it is just perverts molesting Sammy but I would like the option to not just fine let them do it but instead get actively involved and fuck them. Maybe even have to option to miss your stop and keep having fun.
As mentioned above, There is an NPC update planned soonish that will address a lot of this. Think something like Jaylee/soccer boys but for all the main named characters.

Jaylee is progressed by hanging round the junkyard while she is working. Just scav around during the day and she will approach you. She is gone on fridays though.

No tattoos just yet. Planned to be added soonish.

After some save scumming and experimentation, if I lose virginity first to a random drunk or one of the soccer boys then it works, but if she's still a virgin she won't even agree to the groping picture, even if she's blackout drunk and high on Lebo with a desire stat of 390...

I poked around the other routes to get close to Simon too, but all of those seem to arrive at the same place, getting caught and revealed as an Institute agent. There's variation in whether she just gives up or fucks her way out (virgin or not), but no way to be subtle other than as a barmaid and apparently no way for the barmaid route to lead to anything lewd unless you've already had your cherry popped by somebody else...
Conditions are usually drunk + horny. Being poor also helps as does higher confidence. But whoring as a virgin is somewhat hard for obvious reasons.

Dec 29, 2018
Hi I think about trying out this game again after so much content seems to have been added, however does anyone know the actual differences between male and female start? last time I played I had selected male, and was fairly disappointed with the reaction of the character. Like, I had expected her to spend a long time dwelling on becoming a female, being very scared or angry/reluctant when she first has to have sex etc. But instead, it seemed she didn't care at all for anything and I was quite bored. is it still the same? Does the female version offer any psychological drama at all regarding this?

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do you actually interact with people at school? I get the occasionally event in class or in the lunch-room, but I keep hearing that there's storylines that continue/disable the bully stuff.
All I've found so far is the guys playing football.

As far as I can tell, all my actual classmates 'See me as an acquaintance.' and I have no stats on anyone.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes