Bellona321

Sep 28, 2019
I finally got Haven going but have a (I can not remember what to do next problem)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go to shower room, then you see a back maintenance type area, search in that room and MC will think out a way to cause a distraction.
First checkout the fire sprinklers in a few rooms(dont remember exactly which rooms).
Then go back and MC realizes they dont work, she then thinks to break the pipes to flood the place.
then look in the 2nd floor storage room for a prybar, go back to show maintenance room and break the pipes

jed999

May 26, 2021
Has this game improved ?, I love the hand drawn art and played the game last year for a couple days.
That ended because it was basically a dress up grind simulator with lots of clicking location and almost no content.

The comments don't give me much hope it will every be ready for prime time.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Has this game improved ?, I love the hand drawn art and played the game last year for a couple days.
That ended because it was basically a dress up grind simulator with lots of clicking location and almost no content.

The comments don't give me much hope it will every be ready for prime time.
I posted a quick mod to near eliminate the grind. You might miss one or two scenes as it locks confidence at 100 (some of the bus scenes in particular)
Link

I should note that the game has a massive lag issue for literally no reason.

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
So just reporting a bug, when i made the gloryhole in the bar i got locked into it and couldn't leave. it only let me use wake up and restart it. had to use the cheat menu to go to talk to the boys to be able to get out of it.

Jdtkiller

Sep 23, 2018
The game is bugged and doesn't properly track your whore/slut perk progress. I have 6 handjobs, 17 BJs, 15 intercourse which were all paid for and my prostitution is at an 8. These also include the gloryhole which you are also paid to do. Maybe I'm missing something.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
So just reporting a bug, when i made the gloryhole in the bar i got locked into it and couldn't leave. it only let me use wake up and restart it. had to use the cheat menu to go to talk to the boys to be able to get out of it.
The game is bugged and doesn't properly track your whore/slut perk progress. I have 6 handjobs, 17 BJs, 15 intercourse which were all paid for and my prostitution is at an 8. These also include the gloryhole which you are also paid to do. Maybe I'm missing something.
Could any of you tell me how to do the gloryhole mission step by step? Can't seem te get past the first objective of finding out which tools to use for making the gloryhole :(

Oct 9, 2021
Could any of you tell me how to do the gloryhole mission step by step? Can't seem te get past the first objective of finding out which tools to use for making the gloryhole :(
1. Get the quest from series of RNG by talking with football club
2. While doing that, scavvy around places to get chisel, woodsaw and tape or buy them.
3. Once got the quest, have the item, click on it then update to Nate.

Reactions: JoSolo

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a few questions, if someone could answer them that'd be great:

1. Can someone tell me what the star icon on the top bar means? I'm not sure if game has explained it to me, if it did I must've accidentally skipped it. Also, how to increase it?
  2. I unlocked bimbo and commando perks, but I'm not sure what triggered them. I can guess unlocking condition of commando perk but bimbo perk came out of nowhere.
  3. Apparently bimbo perk makes going to school a waste of time because I can't seem to raise intelligence anymore(it is currently at 18 and won't seem to go above). Is there a way to fix/remedy this?
  4. I guess commando perk is supposed to be unlocked when sammy stays without underwear for sometime but my sammy always wears underwear. Is it possible to lose it during bus travel or something? She did get groped and cummed on a few times in the bus but I didn't notice any dialogue that indicated she lost her underwear.
  5. What is the maximum value for each stat on the top bar? Happiness and energy seems to top at 100, what about others?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a few questions, if someone could answer them that'd be great:

1. Can someone tell me what the star icon on the top bar means? I'm not sure if game has explained it to me, if it did I must've accidentally skipped it. Also, how to increase it?
  2. I unlocked bimbo and commando perks, but I'm not sure what triggered them. I can guess unlocking condition of commando perk but bimbo perk came out of nowhere.
  3. Apparently bimbo perk makes going to school a waste of time because I can't seem to raise intelligence anymore(it is currently at 18 and won't seem to go above). Is there a way to fix/remedy this?
  4. I guess commando perk is supposed to be unlocked when sammy stays without underwear for sometime but my sammy always wears underwear. Is it possible to lose it during bus travel or something? She did get groped and cummed on a few times in the bus but I didn't notice any dialogue that indicated she lost her underwear.
  5. What is the maximum value for each stat on the top bar? Happiness and energy seems to top at 100, what about others?
the star is your confidence easily one of the most important stats. it determines what kind of content you are given and how you handle situations.
Commando is gained when spending most of 4 days without underwear. or as part of the exhibitionist origin. Bimbo is gained by spending 14 consecutive days with less than 30 intelligence. or by choosing the bimbo origin.
desire and allure have pretty high max values they are very heavily influenced by perks and other things so they can easily go into the multiple hundreds. confidence and intelligence are also caped at around 100 but can also be influenced by perks like bimbo you can find the full perk list with what they do and how to get them here.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I actually think haven is much harder to understand now, <<< For me Note the for me >>> with the magnifying glass, and eye search, I have had a terrible time finishing it, <<< (That is just me okay, I love the game so far) I remember plowing through haven much easier when I had item clicking rather than just bouncing from room to room hoping for a new Icon to appear. I had a lot of repetitive event's there trying to finally get the stuff or event's necessary done in order to complete haven, properly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In other places once I got use to it, so far the icons have worked pretty well, I think Haven map understanding, (As to how it works, and how to get from room to room) is probably the main thing that buggered me.

Good fun so far, I look forward to the main quest, and side quest's finally expanding, I hope sometime soon.

Reactions: Beggarman

EternalAzri

Apr 18, 2022
Fun to play, but i hope more npc content gonna be added.
Pregnant sprites, more npc reactions to it. More interactions with girs(like in dance questline with Dani in toilet, so we can have fun not) and maybe get some as our flatmates?
Game kinda lack these interactions, expect Jaylee(We cant hang out with dance girls out of questline or random shool interactions, cant go somewhere tohether, cant invite rachel to hang out with soccer boys(when they ask every time + rachel gets pregnant by one of them every time), or just do group stuff)
Ability to throw stuff out of inventory?
5 AM speculations, maybe all of this not gonna be added, but ill still continue to look after the game.
Fun to play, good lore, player customization, actions variatvity defently enjoyed it 100% :D

Reactions: ChesseKun

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Are the socks bar sells supposed to be limited? I was under the impression there were unlimited of them to buy as long as I had money. I sold them to a client and now I can't buy them from the bar anymore, they don't appear in the inventory:
Untitled.png
Edit: It appears they are supposed to be limited. Their remaining quantity is shown before buying but not after they are bought(as you can see in the picture), that's why it confused me.

Last edited:

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
Heya. Im kinda stuck. Just got a quest Alisons Deal and the chat with alison just says test.
No other quests available, finished them i guess?
did i finish the available content ?^^

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Fun to play, but I hope more NPC content gonna be added.
Pregnant sprites, more NPC reactions to it. More interactions with girls (like in the dance questline with Dani in the toilet, so we can have fun not) and maybe get some as our flatmates?
The game kinda lacks these interactions, expect Jaylee(We can't hang out with dance girls out of questline or random school interactions, cant go somewhere together, cant invite Rachel to hang out with soccer boys(when they ask every time + Rachel gets pregnant by one of them every time), or just do group stuff)
Ability to throw stuff out of inventory?
5 AM speculations, maybe all of this not gonna be added, but ill still continue to look after the game.
Fun to play, good lore, player customization, actions variatvity definitely enjoyed it 100% :D
Agreed would like to see some more group stuff especially stuff that involves other girls.
Like that one time when you are on the bus as part of a dance event and Rachel pushes Sammy into a guy so he can fuck her that was quite hot. the only thing that in my mind would have made it hotter is if Rachel had started to make out with Sammy maybe even have another guy show up and fuck her.
Could also make for a nice repeatable event where Sammy and Rachel go out to have some with some guys. on the bus or with the soccer boys.
I would also like to see some other sex events on the bus at the moment it is just perverts molesting Sammy but I would like the option to not just fine let them do it but instead get actively involved and fuck them. Maybe even have to option to miss your stop and keep having fun.

Jdtkiller

Sep 23, 2018
What counts as whoring/prostitution? I've accepted over 50 times between bj, sex, and anal yet I haven't got neither perks

Slutbunny

Oct 10, 2017
Shouldn't Emile technically have a different surname than Samantha since they're no longer officially siblings?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes