ForGotMyName

Aug 8, 2021
I'd be more inclined to believe you if it didn't feel like I was playing two separate characters at times. Doing the Fixer quest Sammy seems to be an entirely different person. This isn't about sandbox vs story content, it's the fact that it's really inconsistent. And RNG can fuck right off. If you're plan was for the market to have more expensive, but readily available clothes why didn't you just keep the mall, but adjust the prices there? Have the market be cheaper rng, and the mall have everything but more expensive.
Bro, stop being THAT guy

domina1911

Feb 5, 2018
I kinda like the character creation thing
but stat decay is just too much, to the point it's un-grindable after the first week boost
and if you stop grinding you just become a pile of flesh within 100 days.
also game contains too much of useless parts like the bus transition, apartment elevator, and hallway (I mean, it won't annoy me this much if it's avoidable)

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
By default desire is capped at 100. You can see when hovering over the perk that male origin increases desire cap by 300. Being a virgin lowers desire cap by 50. This is where 350 came from. Replacing the male start perk removes the 300 increase making it 100 lowered by virgin to 50. After losing virginity you probably had something raise desire cap by 10 to get 110.
ah ok thanks for the clarification, thing is that just kind of seems backwards to me which is what caused confusion. The male origin dialogue seems to be adjusting to the new body with a certain level of reluctance and you even start with a much lower body confidence stat right? It just seemed natural that with the male origin the mc would be more reluctant/hesitant to try having sex as a female and would later break out of that shell and become much more comfortable thus raising their overall desire limit.

Again thanks for clarifying, it just seems backwards to me that you LOSE desire after starting to get comfortable in the new body.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Bro, stop being THAT guy
I will ALWAYS be that guy, but don't get me wrong, I really do like the game. That's why I'm pointing out the more contentious aspects of it (at least imo). If I didn't believe this game had the vast potential that it does, I wouldn't even bother.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
full walkthrought guide ? after Haven and alisha mission ?
No walkthrough yet. Though Alis mission didn't make it into this release so has been pushed back into the NPC update.

I kinda like the character creation thing
but stat decay is just too much, to the point it's un-grindable after the first week boost
and if you stop grinding you just become a pile of flesh within 100 days.
also game contains too much of useless parts like the bus transition, apartment elevator, and hallway (I mean, it won't annoy me this much if it's avoidable)
It's something I'll have to look into. Despite stats being much more forgiving in this update, for some reason the complaints are much stronger than usual.

ah ok thanks for the clarification, thing is that just kind of seems backwards to me which is what caused confusion. The male origin dialogue seems to be adjusting to the new body with a certain level of reluctance and you even start with a much lower body confidence stat right? It just seemed natural that with the male origin the mc would be more reluctant/hesitant to try having sex as a female and would later break out of that shell and become much more comfortable thus raising their overall desire limit.

Again thanks for clarifying, it just seems backwards to me that you LOSE desire after starting to get comfortable in the new body.
My logic is that male start is in a bit of conflict. Low confidence but high desire makes it so that she will have conflict with her wants/needs. She wants to do sex related things and investigate her body more, but doesn't have the confidence to do so.

Bully events shouldn't remove piercings.
No, they shouldn't. Will look into it.

Zecha

Jun 30, 2022
No walkthrough yet. Though Alis mission didn't make it into this release so has been pushed back into the NPC update.

It's something I'll have to look into. Despite stats being much more forgiving in this update, for some reason the complaints are much stronger than usual.

My logic is that male start is in a bit of conflict. Low confidence but high desire makes it so that she will have conflict with her wants/needs. She wants to do sex related things and investigate her body more, but doesn't have the confidence to do so.

No, they shouldn't. Will look into it.
and how much yuri route in there ?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I seem to be having trouble doing anything in haven.. Have you been changing that. I can move from room to room, but am unable to click on or do anything there.

I am sure it is just me not understanding the new interface or something, but a little help would be appreciated :)

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Soo how do you get the tools for making the gloryhole?
Scavenge for them for now.

and how much yuri route in there ?
The girl in the junkyard has her own lesbian route.

I seem to be having trouble doing anything in haven.. Have you been changing that. I can move from room to room, but am unable to click on or do anything there.

I am sure it is just me not understanding the new interface or something, but a little help would be appreciated :)
I am guessing you haven't explored all of haven yet and haven't triggered the next stage of the quest. Check for locations with a ? over the icon.

Reactions: taglag

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
It's kinda weird that you have a TIME LIMIT in haven now. If you end up pregnant, that's it, ending scene start happening.

• Angry
Reactions: Sayathing

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am guessing you haven't explored all of haven yet and haven't triggered the next stage of the quest. Check for locations with a ? over the icon.
I'll look a litttle more, I have not got anything to click on in all the rooms I have entered, I assume I should see a magnifying glass or something, I do figure it is me being a dumb Arse or something :(

I have done haven before when you had just places on the screen to click.

Jan 25, 2018
It's kinda weird that you have a TIME LIMIT in haven now. If you end up pregnant, that's it, ending scene start happening.
You have 2 types of consumables to deal with a pregnancy in-game, you can also buy preg tests, and in the clinic you can test and deal with preg. I mean, like in real life, if you don't use protection yourself and keep track of things, ending scenes will start happen too lmao.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Scavenge for them for now.

The girl in the junkyard has her own lesbian route.

Alright, thank you. How do i find out what i need to make the hole? I'm at the first objective of the mission but can't seem to find out at the school..

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
You have 2 types of consumables to deal with a pregnancy in-game, you can also buy preg tests, and in the clinic you can test and deal with preg. I mean, like in real life, if you don't use protection yourself and keep track of things, ending scenes will start happen too lmao.
You can't access those or the clinic in Haven, now can you? Pregnancy ends the Haven mission, because the character doesn't wanna stay pregnant or give birth while inside Haven, so she just goes straight up to the top and forces you to the end.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
found a couple more issues.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png the same typo in both the first "his" should either be "him" or "his hand/hands"

screenshot0002.png it says fulling and since they aren't doing any work on wool I assume that to be wrong:rolleyes:.

screenshot0004.png the centre image has a hole between her belly and her boobs and the freckles aren't visible.

Updating the game reset my custom colours. Could you maybe add numerical values for the sliders? That way I could at least write them down.
I also noticed that whenever Sammy offers herself at the pub she asks for too much money it's always around 140 but the guys always say it's too high. Maybe multiple choice could make sense? High ball 140ish low ball 70ish and if you have slut perk offer it for free.

I think the fresh start perk has something to do with it. it makes it much easier/faster to gain stats but once it is gone it becomes difficult to maintain those levels. It's also not always obvious what is causing a stat change and by how much.
And then there is always the possibility of having terrible luck when it comes to the RNG.

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I play pretty casually, little to no grinding, and all my MC's stats usually stay in the ballpark of 40-60 points. I must admit I haven't played 100 consecutive days yet, lol, I have other things to do, but I have played beyond the initial stat boost without stat loss issues.

Cyberstarman

Jan 2, 2022
I used a bit console command magic to get Sammy the Creampie Lover perk without being Baby Crazy.

And the game has difficulty handling it when it comes to the Soccer Boys.

The "Offer Yourself" prompt just plain DOES NOT WORK in this scenario. It leads to the "rules update" dialogue playing every time I try it, with actual sex not starting. It only started working properly after Sammy became Baby Crazy, or had Creampie Lover removed. Furthermore, if I force the Sex Scene to start by using cheats, it still doesn't seem to work properly. The prompt to ask where to cum is skipped and a decision is made automatically, as it should, but it's not always cumming inside. It's not too bad when the guy does dialogue implying he's making the choice himself, but sometimes Sammy is the one asking for pullout, or deciding to do a blowjob to prevent them from cumming inside.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes