fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
It's something I'll have to look into. Despite stats being much more forgiving in this update, for some reason the complaints are much stronger than usual.
May mean people are more focused on the numbers than the actual effects. Or are failing/passing checks for other reasons and blaming the stats. I can lower confidence and happiness to min, max out drunkeness, and still win at the socker challange 9 times out of 10. I think it might have to do with Commano trait distracting the boys, or perhaps the Gamine trait. In my playthrough, a lot of checks seem nearly impossible to lose even after changing stats in an attempt to do so.

Quick request: can you provide a mechanism for going into the dev console on Android?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I play pretty casually, little to no grinding, and all my MC's stats usually stay in the ballpark of 40-60 points. I must admit I haven't played 100 consecutive days yet, lol, I have other things to do, but I have played beyond the initial stat boost without stat loss issues.
then you are very lucky because the only way I can keep it stable is by spending a lot of my time keeping them up and that only works for intelligence and fitness because even after the patch my confidence just melts away I go to bed with 60 and wake up with 58. I'm literally losing confidence in my sleep on average I lose 5 points per day.

Reactions: j7u01 and taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
then you are very lucky because the only way I can keep it stable is by spending a lot of my time keeping them up and that only works for intelligence and fitness because even after the patch my confidence just melts away I go to bed with 60 and wake up with 58. I'm literally losing confidence in my sleep on average I lose 5 points per day.
Yepper's! I tend to have trouble keeping the stat's up as well, but I guess that is part of the game.

I find myself popping the cheats a lot, and I am very glad they are there as I have played all the earlier version's and attempt to advance my self a bit faster, but be careful I think with the give item's cheat.

I think that may be what messed up my Haven trip. I mean I gathered all the clothing stuff normally, but I did pop the item's cheat, and it may have given me something I needed in Haven, (Just guessing), and that may be why I can't do anything there. (Just a guess).

I had played the earlier versions of the game, and was just trying to move along to the newer stuff faster, that could have effected my game, I may retry it from the start, and avoid the cheats as much as possible.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
As I understand the game, confidence is primarily affected on how happy you keep your MC. 58-60 is more than enough confidence for everything I've seen. Your MC won't be bullied in school and will fight off just about everything, or may be willing to accept most offers. It usually floats around 40 for me.
Fitness and Intelligence are usually the higher stats because I make have the MC go to school early and exercise a bit each day.

All that said, this game isn't supposed to be about the numbers or maxing stats. They exist because it's a game, but you're intended to play organically. If you keep focusing on the numbers you're never going to be happy because the in-game world is harsh by design to hurt the MC's confidence on a regular basis.

Oct 9, 2021
Here's a fun fact, if you keep confidence high enough to disregard the harassment (beyond just 40), you will actually miss out some scenes as you 'avoid' them. I played Gamine perk so I could not get bully scene then there is pub situations and all.

demo1089

Jan 13, 2021
does anyone know if with the console you can see/make other npc's naked? and also with the perks could i get a example of how add a perk thanks

WhiteFox

Aug 13, 2017
Just tried the latest update. Seems very good work was done, Sam_tail ! I do have some questions about the perks. I tried going with the male original and I see that after some time, Samy gets a chance to choose a different origin perk, while losing the male origin one. I noticed that after it, any mention of Sami's origins is gone even from the profile page, is that a bug or an intended progression? If it is not a bug, then it is a little weird, as a male origin, even after some time has passed and Samy is now used to her current body, is not something she should ever be able to "forget". Would it be better to just replace the "Male origin" perk after some we choose another with something that would still indicate our original body choice but would not affect stats that much? Plus, removing mention of Sami's old gender from the profile page is kind of weird too, after all, that kind of backstory may be used for some unique player choices in dialog, flower text during "encounters", etc. ?

Reactions: ApprehensiveEnigma

4access

Dec 20, 2019
Sam_Tail I want to thank you for making this game -- it's one of the rare games where I like the art style, the simulation aspect, and I can see that a lot of coding effort has went into making things both varied and balanced. People don't understand how complex it is to make even a "simple" game like this.

I never supported games on Patreon so far and I probably never will but if you decide to offer it in Steam as Early Access, then I will certainly gladly pay a one-time fee for it as a personal thank you for all the fun I got out of it so far.

I see a lot of rude to downright insulting posts criticizing the game plot or direction or the effort put into it, some of the concerns may even have some merit, but the way they were worded automatically disqualifies them as useful feedback.

It seems that some people here need to learn that if they didn't pay for it then nobody owes them anything -- take it or leave it, nobody wants to listen to your entitled whining.

If you want to influence the direction of the game development then join the Patreon and participate in the polls. If the option you voted for doesn't win, then vote with your wallet, unsubscribe, and go find another game sponsored by people who share your idea of a good game. If that fails too, then feel free to make your own great game (with blackjack and hookers) and give it to us for free to show us all how it's done. Oh, and don't expect us to thank you for your hard work or anything like that -- only rude criticism is guaranteed.

hmmmmmmmmm69

Mar 6, 2019
Any waY to dissable pregnancy? Its a cool update, but it creeps me out a bit. Especialy since the NPCs seems to be randomly pregnant.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Hope we can get some tips (by which I mean actual physical currency) being inserted during the bar job at some point, that's always hot as fuck IMO and the bit where she leans over without any underwear is just begging for it.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Any waY to dissable pregnancy? Its a cool update, but it creeps me out a bit. Especialy since the NPCs seems to be randomly pregnant.
Click on the Padlock icon at the top left of the screen. This will open up the Cheat menu. There is an option in the center column, near the bottom that will allow you to enable or disable pregnancy.

Jan 25, 2018
You can't access those or the clinic in Haven, now can you? Pregnancy ends the Haven mission, because the character doesn't wanna stay pregnant or give birth while inside Haven, so she just goes straight up to the top and forces you to the end.
oh cool, even more realism.

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
Im trying to play all routes (I know form older versions of The Fixer) in Haven. I finished all the routes except setting fire.
So like the guys before me, I would appreciate any help -> where and how to start the fire!

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes