souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How do you actually interact with people at school? I get the occasionally event in class or in the lunch-room, but I keep hearing that there's storylines that continue/disable the bully stuff.
All I've found so far is the guys playing football.

As far as I can tell, all my actual classmates 'See me as an acquaintance.' and I have no stats on anyone.
Over time their stats change, but it takes a long time for most of them.

The football boys you've found, and playing and talking to them increases your relationship. IIRC they can also get the bullies to stop if you're a friend of theirs.

There are 2 girls who make / sell clothing. You can talk to them in the sewing club on the second floor after school, I think it's random which of the 2 you can talk to but haven't really tested it.

The dance girls will have stats increase by joining them in the shows. You can also find them in the gym on weekends and after school, where you can join them which may (haven't tested) increase their relationship stats.

For the bullies you need to have high confidence (playing soccer helps) to get rid of them off yourself.

Other than that, it's all random events, so you'd either need to save scum or just keep going t o get a given character's events. Most events are before classes (mostly the 2 girls you meet the first day) and at lunch (basically everyone else). The bullies can appear at any time in any school location.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Kidney stone? Ouch.......that fucking hurts....I know how THAT feels. Hope that you are now feeling better.

About the pregnacy.....is it random (variables) that the NPC's are this? Because, when I started the game again, they all, but two (I think) were pregnant.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sam_Tail :

Just started a play-through, of 'Male' start, (since that's, what was available at the beginning, Nov.2020), and wanted to see how it evolved going forward.

A Point noted :

1-Little sister, Emile . . . is a lot more 'snarky', and way less understanding, less considerate, of her Big brother's situation/ordeal, then she was originally ! (loved her before, disappointed in her attitude-change, as she is now portrayed . . . What happened to the 'Loving 'little' sister' ? :cry:

Possible "Bug" ?:
During the conversation with Dr. Tucker : (in the 'Prologue' )
Sammy: "Ok, I have more questions "

Next Panel:
Dr.Tucker : "Yes, what they want has something to do with the research related to what happened to you. Beyond that, I can't tell you just yet ."

It seems/feels, like some dialog, as-in, " 'her' more questions ", is missing between the 'Panels' , feels disjointed .

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

(Still 'learning' how to add images to posts :rolleyes:, "Old Dog, New Tricks " . . . LOL :LOL::ROFLMAO:) .

EDIT:
Just wanted to add here ; The Lake area . . . WOW, nice work, Love it ! ; The Scrap/Junk yard area, also WoW, . . . and meeting Jaylee, Nice . :love:

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
There are 2 girls who make / sell clothing. You can talk to them in the sewing club on the second floor after school, I think it's random which of the 2 you can talk to but haven't really tested it.
I spoke to them but I just keep getting the same couple of dialogues over and over. It doesn't feel like any sort of 'friendship points' are going up or that i'm getting closer to unlocking their stat-pages.

The dance girls will have stats increase by joining them in the shows. You can also find them in the gym on weekends and after school, where you can join them which may (haven't tested) increase their relationship stats.
I've done that whole storyline but haven't unlocked their stat-pages either.
(also, no les-content? Boo!)

Also, unrelatedly but I started a new playthrough and finally worked out why I was struggling to find lewd content early on.
I couldn't even work out how to make her lose her virginity without getting raped.
She'd get tons of offers in the bar but they'd all end with 'Refuse to sell virginity' and she'd just turn them all down without any input from me.
In my first playthrough I had to do some combination of using Lebo and getting her drunk before she'd let a dude dryhump her, and slip it in. (and even that only worked because the exhibitionist trait meant that she never had panties)

You know what the secret is to make her stop no-selling offers to fuck dudes for cash?
You've gotta be fucking BROKE.
It makes sense, I guess, but I didn't realize there was a stat-check for money to see how desperate your character was.
Is that present anywhere else?
Looks like you need under about $400, which is a bit of an issue because working at the bar will get you money fairly fast if you keep accepting these offers.
And there's fuck all to spend cash on.

I ended up resorting to buying drugs, once i'd ran out of clothing to buy.
I don't even use most of em, but the drug-guy barely restocks fast enough for me to waste my money on him.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
More disappointment; :confused:

So, now it seems you need to 'take the bus', to go any-where ?
Where as before, you could walk to most places, and along the way, 'discover' new places, like the Market Place .

After the conversation with Dr. Tucker, and a few words with sis, went out to 'explore' as was suggested to do.
Getting down to street level, and expecting to find a location or 2 to start with . . . only found the Bus Depot :oops: !
Even, getting on a bus, none of the places she wanted to go, were listed, especially the "Mall", . . .
(the one she was at the day before, with sis, and wanted to go back to 'explore' there some more. It wasn't listed/shown, on any of the routes available ). :cautious:

I had her try a few destinations, to see if that would 'open' up some more locations , (like the 'Mall').
Used to be able to walk to the Park, the School, etc., and that would 'open' new places to explore .
But now, don't know what she'll do, . . . there's not a lot to do 'stuck' at the apartment .
Also traveling on a bus, to same locations, over and over again, is a bit boring . :cautious:

EDIT #1 :
So, it seems the game is 'slowly' doling out, usable content . . . as-in, the next day, the MC 'found' that the 'Park' is now available for walking to . . . , but still have to 'take the bus' to get, any-where-else . Found the 'Scrap/Junk' yard, and a few things have opened up there.
But, still can't find how to get to the Mall !
Emile, was/is not, being very helpful in that regard either.

Last edited:
May 12, 2020
I spoke to them but I just keep getting the same couple of dialogues over and over. It doesn't feel like any sort of 'friendship points' are going up or that i'm getting closer to unlocking their stat-pages.

Also, unrelatedly but I started a new playthrough and finally worked out why I was struggling to find lewd content early on.
I couldn't even work out how to make her lose her virginity without getting raped.
She'd get tons of offers in the bar but they'd all end with 'Refuse to sell virginity' and she'd just turn them all down without any input from me.
In my first playthrough I had to do some combination of using Lebo and getting her drunk before she'd let a dude dryhump her, and slip it in. (and even that only worked because the exhibitionist trait meant that she never had panties)

You know what the secret is to make her stop no-selling offers to fuck dudes for cash?
You've gotta be fucking BROKE.
It makes sense, I guess, but I didn't realize there was a stat-check for money to see how desperate your character was.
Is that present anywhere else?
Looks like you need under about $400, which is a bit of an issue because working at the bar will get you money fairly fast if you keep accepting these offers.
And there's fuck all to spend cash on.

I ended up resorting to buying drugs, once i'd ran out of clothing to buy.
I don't even use most of em, but the drug-guy barely restocks fast enough for me to waste my money on him.
\game\scripts\core\functions\player_class.rpy
line 2487 reads if self.cash <= 400:
you can go in and increase the 400 to whatever amount you want for the broke check.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

The clothing girls are new in this version, so yeah there's almost nothing there yet. Honestly, the soccer boys are the main ones with actual noticable progression to their relationship.

No idea why you're having issues getting their stat pages, since I got them literally the first time I met them. The order they are in your journal's people tab isn't always the same as the order you met them or anything, but maybe double check there?

And yeah, there's currently no lesbian scenes that I know of / can remember right now.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
souldead341

This reference , " And yeah, there's currently no lesbian scenes that I know of / can remember right now " ,
is that just to the topic of those 2 girls ?, . . . or, " in-the-game-totally " ?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
The clothing girls are new in this version, so yeah there's almost nothing there yet. Honestly, the soccer boys are the main ones with actual noticable progression to their relationship.

No idea why you're having issues getting their stat pages, since I got them literally the first time I met them. The order they are in your journal's people tab isn't always the same as the order you met them or anything, but maybe double check there?

And yeah, there's currently no lesbian scenes that I know of / can remember right now.
souldead341

This reference , " And yeah, there's currently no lesbian scenes that I know of / can remember right now " ,
is that just to the topic of those 2 girls ?, . . . or, " in-the-game-totally " ?
View attachment 2251307 View attachment 2251309

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, 'saw' those . . . But, didn't know if they were 'proposed' images, or, were actually part of current in-game content. :sneaky:
Thanks for reply . (hope you are feeling better)

Still can't find the way to the 'Mall', and have some $$$, to spend there . . . 'Daisy' needs more 'stuff ' :p:rolleyes::whistle:

Okay, just found this ; (while looking for, a/the, 'school day start time', which should be listed somewhere obvious, like her Journal, not hidden)

" It's mostly a quality of life thing. While more dedicated players liked being able to roam the city, it wasn't new player friendly at all. But since the buses are quite dangerous I will add in ways to travel the city while walking. But will probably have them locked at game start and have Sammy have to visit the start and end location first before unlocking. "

Well, Sammy/Daisy, had already been to the Mall, with her Sister . . . , So, the Mall's location should be 'unlocked' . . . Right ? :unsure:

EDIT #1:
Just read, that the, Mall , was 'dropped' from the game :eek: . . . no wonder, she can't find a bus route to it . . . So, where does 'Sammy' go now to buy what she used to from the Mall ????

PS - Do know you can get some, Bathing Suits, at "The Lake" location, but thought that was just 'Special' ones , not replacements for the Mall .

EDIT #2 :
Okay, places/Locations, are finally 'showing' themselves . . . seems like you have to take the 'routes' a few times, before places will 'reveal' themselves .

Found the 'Market', but only one stall had anything . Mostly expensive, fairly 'revealing' clothing, not what 'my' Sammy is ready for yet . :oops::unsure:

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Okay, 'saw' those . . . But, didn't know if they were 'proposed' images, or, were actually part of current in-game content. :sneaky:
Thanks for reply . (hope you are feeling better)

Still can't find the way to the 'Mall', and have some $$$, to spend there . . . 'Daisy' needs more 'stuff ' :p:rolleyes::whistle:

Okay, just found this ; (while looking for, a/the, 'school day start time', which should be listed somewhere obvious, like her Journal, not hidden)

" It's mostly a quality of life thing. While more dedicated players liked being able to roam the city, it wasn't new player friendly at all. But since the buses are quite dangerous I will add in ways to travel the city while walking. But will probably have them locked at game start and have Sammy have to visit the start and end location first before unlocking. "

Well, Sammy/Daisy, had already been to the Mall, with her Sister . . . , So, the Mall's location should be 'unlocked' . . . Right ? :unsure:

EDIT #1:
Just read, that the, Mall , was 'dropped' from the game :eek: . . . no wonder, she can't find a bus route to it . . . So, where does 'Sammy' go now to buy what she used to from the Mall ????

PS - Do know you can get some, Bathing Suits, at "The Lake" location, but thought that was just 'Special' ones , not replacements for the Mall .

EDIT #2 :
Okay, places/Locations, are finally 'showing' themselves . . . seems like you have to take the 'routes' a few times, before places will 'reveal' themselves .

Found the 'Market', but only one stall had anything . Mostly expensive, fairly 'revealing' clothing, not what 'my' Sammy is ready for yet . :oops::unsure:
what you can find at the market is based on RNG so you have to keep walking around for more stuff.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
what you can find at the market is based on RNG so you have to keep walking around for more stuff.
Yeah, well, she did take a few 'rounds' of the stalls . But the 'dialog' stated there was nothing more to find .

Will try another day .

You wouldn't happen to know when the School opens in the morning ? <-- Found the answer to this, not needed anymore .

Also, where can one 'sell' things like "Roll-ups", "Pills", etc. ? (stuff, that's worth something, and don't need yet, or ever) .

Last edited:

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
does anyone know how sammy starts doing anal?
That is all she does for me. Even with birth control. No idea how I got trapped in that, she used to have sex but now she's paranoid about getting pregnant after buying birth control.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, well, she did take a few 'rounds' of the stalls . But the 'dialog' stated there was nothing more to find .

Will try another day .

You wouldn't happen to know when the School opens in the morning ?

Also, where can one 'sell' things like "Roll-ups", "Pills", etc. ? (stuff, that's worth something, and don't need yet, or ever) .
Why are you doing 'this' with every 'other' word in your 'sentences'?

I've never met anyone who types with a weird accent before.

• Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Why are you doing 'this' with every 'other' word in your 'sentences'? <-- A bit of an exaggeration there .

I've never met anyone who types with a weird accent before. <-- Really ? Lots of weird accents on this forum .
IF, you really want to know . . .

I usually do it when I'm drafting my comments . . . to remind myself, what words I want to emphasize, or check for spelling, etc. Sometimes, when I'm tired, or sleepy, or in a hurry, or just plain forget, and they'll be left in, at time of posting .

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Welcome back Sam_Tail , get well soon.
Are there any plans for a hotfix (i.e. just disabling the heart animation when horny) so the people who have to restart every few minutes can actually play the game? ...that was what was presumably slowing down the game, I think (?)

Jan 25, 2018
Awww the photo shoot mission has been disabled, I got sad, but on the other hand, Sam can always bribe me with more clothing options... :cool:
Also, we are in serious need of fan signs for this game.

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Is very easy since anal is always an option when a virgin. Then after 5 times having anal as a virgin you get the buttslut perk.
Hope you get healthy! Most important thing. :)
Thanks for reply. Though I was doing the bar work first and patrons wanna offer money to which automatic response is "not selling virginity" there should be option to offer butt instead.
Same for when patron take her to their lap. If too drunk they forcefully take virginity. There could be an option too for anal.
Otherwise love the game. Hope you expand existing sex places/events with variety. I think largest crime people do with sex games that they push new content/story without expanding the existing sex options etc.
[Wish Haven could have anal but butt plug unfortunately makes it impossible ;) ]

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks for reply. Though I was doing the bar work first and patrons wanna offer money to which automatic response is "not selling virginity" there should be option to offer butt instead.
I just talked about this like a page back.

You need less than $400, then instead of 'refuse to sell virginity' you get 'Don't want to but need money'

i think once you have the Buttslut perk, that requirement might go away.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes