str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
pregnancy mechanic is rather strange says i have 1 kid but doesnt say boy or girl wtf?

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
That's your antivirus asserting it's dominance over you.
Or you forgetting to unzip the folder.
It comes up WHEN I go to unzip it.

Says I need to change permission to allow it to unzip, then deletes it lol

Not actually sure how to give it permission tbh

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Highway Overpass is being reworked atm, it's an older area which is why it's still referenced in dialogue. You can technically still get there (small RNG chance) by taking the bus completely drunk and getting off at the wrong stop. It's got a couple of new areas (including a new place for Sam to work) but they're still mostly placeholders at this point.
i got quests to go there so guess ill just wait for the rework then im having a ball at the bar anyways LOL

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
1. Where's Emily after she supposedly moves back to the appartment after Haven? This question was asked 2 years ago by somebody, is it a bug or is it still a WIP?

2. Is Jaylee the only lesbian LI? I went for pure lesbian and basically saw 0 content aside from her.

3. What about Alison's deal quest? There's no way to progress it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is very cute and innovative in some ways and extremely annoying in others. Not gonna vent here, this comment is for questions that hundreds of people will search answers for
I don't know much, but for the Ailson quest, is it something that was in 3.0? because if its only in 3.1.12 then it very well could be a dead end since the patch uploaded was a backer one that isn't fully polished for public release.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
1. Where's Emily after she supposedly moves back to the appartment after Haven? This question was asked 2 years ago by somebody, is it a bug or is it still a WIP?

2. Is Jaylee the only lesbian LI? I went for pure lesbian and basically saw 0 content aside from her.
1. Not yet in, believe it's supposed to be coming as part of this update series as this is supposed to focus on flatmates and their activities.
2. Currently I think so, yes.

Hey, can someone please share a save?
Probably not. Like, just on a practical level, there isn't a gallery, or a clearly defined "new content area", so I'm not even sure what you want someone to provide for you.

Is the game close to completion story-wise?
I'd say very far off, and I don't think this update bloc is planning on updating the core story/missions/etc.

Reactions: Shinlaw

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know much, but for the Ailson quest, is it something that was in 3.0? because if its only in 3.1.12 then it very well could be a dead end since the patch uploaded was a backer one that isn't fully polished for public release.
Can't say, this was my first playthrough

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Can't say, this was my first playthrough
Emile doesn't yet come back after the Haven mission but there is new content for her at the beginning.
Allison quest isn't yet implemented but she was introduced with the rework of the haven mission to introduce the "factions".
Currently Jaylee is the only lesbian content, all lesbian content will be with named unique character.

Reactions: AnonZeta

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
This visual novel is more like a sandbox, such an impression is formed when looking at the screenshots.
Check the tags next time :) Definitely not a VN ;) also if you don't like reading the tags you can just see if in front the game engine has red VN - this means it's tagged as VN and if you use the search option you can easily differentiate from which game is VN which is supposedly Sandbox without even getting inside the thread.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Unless of course the developer was already aware of the errors and a non-buggy build wasn't the point of this particular (private) release.
He releases it to patreon supporters to get feedback and bug test (that's why this version was released at all). It being released here just gives another avenue for bug reports. This is true regardless of if it's an in progress build like this or a full release version. Bugs happen, and depending on the complexity of the game can be extremely difficult to figure out how to reproduce. More players (at least ones giving good, accurate, and detailed reports) means more tests of the code, and different player choices to find bugs. Also, the more people with different computer builds that test a game, the more issues to a specific operating system or set of hardware can also be identified.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes