Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Is there really all that much point in reporting bugs for what was supposed to be a non-public release?
tbf if it's going to be leaked, people may as well do bug reports, while it's still a recent enough release to be worth reporting. Writing shirty reviews about the game being buggy, on the other hand...

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Devs should make early releases public and hotfixed releases patreon only, that way public does the bug testing while paid patrons enjoy the smooth sailing, instead of the opposite.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Devs should make early releases public and hotfixed releases patreon only, that way public does the bug testing while paid patrons enjoy the smooth sailing, instead of the opposite.
That's so ass backwards it's not even funny. Public beta tests are literally worthless when the public only has access to a version that's a few updates behind and all the bugs we're reporting have already been fixed. It also makes it harder to squash any new bugs that pop up as a result of other fixes.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
So we got an overhaul that fucked all save files. At least it fixed the game right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, nope still buggy. Come out of shower= 400 looks. Do anything = immediately 0 looks.

Why sandbox if the mechanics are clearly not working? Devs should learn to walk before they try to run.
the 400 is from being naked. dressing and having no makeup lower it.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
anyone else having the problem of coats staying equiped after changing outfits and not counting as covering anything?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, that's what I get for not reading the tags carefully:
The game looked great but I personally can't handle gender-bending/transformation, so I got disappointed when I found out this game was about that.
Not my cup of tea, but I wish the best for this game and dev.
Oh, thanks for the warning. "Transformation" isn't descriptive enough as there are many kinds.
I HATE gender-bending, and if that is the focus I'm gonna skip this one.

And nothing in the top story description mentions it. Add that to the opening post.

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
Oh, thanks for the warning. "Transformation" isn't descriptive enough as there are many kinds.
I HATE gender-bending, and if that is the focus I'm gonna skip this one.

And nothing in the top story description mentions it. Add that to the opening post.
from what i've seen the only "gender bending" that happens is you used to be a guy and are now a girl. it is referenced a few times in dialog, but there isn't really much else

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
It's the framing device for the story and allows for some explanations as to why someone would have no experience as a woman. It's not a gameplay element.

Aug 6, 2020
Can anybody tell me if having your characters virginity matters? I have had cases where people try to fuck Samantha but i avoid it incase there's a possible consent one with like robin or something like that where she loses it. If not then imma just lose it and help progress the haven section.

steelborn001

Jun 16, 2019
The game is become sandbox now and I love it. But there is some people who plays with self-voice enebled. When you activated it always reads the time and date. Can you do something about it. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Sam_Tail

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Can anybody tell me if having your characters virginity matters? I have had cases where people try to fuck Samantha but i avoid it incase there's a possible consent one with like robin or something like that where she loses it. If not then imma just lose it and help progress the haven section.
I think there's a few triggers that check whether you're a virgin, but the only notable difference in the current game is that Sammy is a bit more reluctant to sell herself without a couple of beers in her and your first time has some unique text during the scene (or after it if assaulted during your sleep or KO'd).

Future version: The next Dance event checks virginity, insofar as it helps to get through it without having sex. Having the Whore trait has Sammy auto-accept everything, so having neither gives you the chance to choose i suppose.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes