Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Unless of course the developer was already aware of the errors and a non-buggy build wasn't the point of this particular (private) release.
Since it's a recent release, reports do help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Working on Emile stuff for this update.

anyone know how to advance the glory hole? where do i find the tool?
Scav for it then activate it in the inventory to progress the quest

anyone else having the problem of coats staying equiped after changing outfits and not counting as covering anything?
Yup, coats are a new addition so a bit bugged in this build.

Can anybody tell me if having your characters virginity matters? I have had cases where people try to fuck Samantha but i avoid it incase there's a possible consent one with like robin or something like that where she loses it. If not then imma just lose it and help progress the haven section.
Every sex encounter has a virgin variant, some much more in depth than others. The most extensive virgin scene right now is probably the gate guard in haven, though since you need to pass high sex checks it's pretty rare to trigger.

The game is become sandbox now and I love it. But there is some people who plays with self-voice enebled. When you activated it always reads the time and date. Can you do something about it. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Sam_Tail
Thanks for pointing out, will have a look into it. I almost never test with TTS

How does one get Robin to get cozy with the soccer boys?
Get seen having sex with one of the boys by Robin then she will initiate a conversation about it. No actual scenes with her having sex with them yet though.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Wait...so there's a dev build and a public build? And this particular build that was uploaded was the dev one, correct? If so, should I wait for the public version to come out?

Oct 9, 2021
Wait...so there's a dev build and a public build? And this particular build that was uploaded was the dev one, correct? If so, should I wait for the public version to come out?
If you want to play without hefty bugs, wait for public. Otherwise, play the dev build but don't complain about the game being bad when it is already stated there are bugs.

Reactions: whamos_olrac

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I wouldn't call it a dev build per-say (I usually think of a dev build as being only for the development team to work on / test with), but it is a patreon release. I'd call it a test-build, meant for playtesters to get. Patreon supporters get early versions with incomplete content and more bugs, since they're basically paying to support the game development and be play-testers.

Regardless, it depends on your preferences of playing with a lot more unfinished content and bugs. IF you want to have fewer bugs and less "test conversation here" and "short description of what the finished story will be" then wait for the public version.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
I wouldn't call it a dev build per-say (I usually think of a dev build as being only for the development team to work on / test with), but it is a patreon release. I'd call it a test-build, meant for playtesters to get. Patreon supporters get early versions with incomplete content and more bugs, since they're basically paying to support the game development and be play-testers.

Regardless, it depends on your preferences of playing with a lot more unfinished content and bugs. IF you want to have fewer bugs and less "test conversation here" and "short description of what the finished story will be" then wait for the public version.
It's just called "stable build" and "unstable build".

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is it in any way possible to romance one of the girls while playing the fem mc?
There are lesbian scenes for 1 girl currently, but other than her not currently (though frankly there're basically no real romance paths in the game yet).

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom
Apr 5, 2021
Is it a bug that I can't travel to anywhere except Residential, Lake, School, Revel and Checkpoint by bus?
I managed to get to the overpass/truckstop/diner once, but can't return now, and I cannot get to the mall in this version.
New game, currently on "Tracking a Curse".
I'd rather not reset if it's bugged, as I managed to get the opening where the sister is pregnant which seems pretty rare. So if it is bugged, anyone know a trick with save editing/consoles to unlock locations?

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
Is it a bug that I can't travel to anywhere except Residential, Lake, School, Revel and Checkpoint by bus?
I managed to get to the overpass/truckstop/diner once, but can't return now, and I cannot get to the mall in this version.
AFAIK it's a feature.
I think I stumbled upon the truck motel while drunk out of my mind and starting from the checkpoint.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
There are lesbian scenes for 1 girl currently, but other than her not currently (though frankly there're basically no real romance paths in the game yet).
Who is it? I have something about Robins bedroom as a area I can meet her, but cant find her bedroom any where in the apartment?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Who is it? I have something about Robins bedroom as a area I can meet her, but cant find her bedroom any where in the apartment?
The junkyard girl, if you speak with her often enough, will hand you a key to her trailer. If it's late enough at night she'll invite you to bed her, and also sometimes sleeping in the bed will wake Sammy up with surprise face sitting.

Reactions: souldead341

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
New game, currently on "Tracking a Curse".
I'd rather not reset if it's bugged, as I managed to get the opening where the sister is pregnant which seems pretty rare. So if it is bugged, anyone know a trick with save editing/consoles to unlock locations?
the mall was removed in 0.3. and the others are also soft-blocked since there is no content yet. but you can still end up there if you ride the bus drunk.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes