souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Anyone else remember the good ol' days when people thought of game bugs as features? :ROFLMAO:
It always depended on if the bug was useful / fun vs game breaking. I bug that locks you in an inescapable room in a game with no saves isn't a feature, but the skiing bug in the original Tribes very quickly became considered a feature, to the point that every sequel has a dedicated tutorial and button for it and it's the defining feature of the series. TLDR for that one is short taps of jump and jetpack basically removed friction to your movement, allowing extremely fast movement in what was designed as a slow (on foot) tactical PvP FPS.

• Angry
Reactions: Gibberish666

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
The junkyard girl, if you speak with her often enough, will hand you a key to her trailer. If it's late enough at night she'll invite you to bed her, and also sometimes sleeping in the bed will wake Sammy up with surprise face sitting.
Cheers right now Im kinda stuck at being an aquintance with her. Do you know how to access Robins room?

Reactions: Weezered

Davloid

Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 1584510

Overview:
The Fixer
is an adult life sim lite visual novel. You take the role of the protagonist, Samantha who is a Fixer. In order to solve her employer’s problems she has to face different challenges such as investigating industrial sabotage, diplomacy between factions and tracking down troublemakers. But she needs somehow to carry on with her everyday life while dealing with her missions.
After playing through one of the origin stories, Samantha finds herself in Blaston, having been rescued by the cities main power base and in return she agrees to work for them as a "Fixer" who solves potentially sensitive problems using tact, diplomacy or underhanded means. Will she manage to make a difference to the town and its power brokers or will she fall into the pit of depravity and despair along with the majority of residents in Blaston?​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-27
Release Date: 2023-03-22
Developer: Sam_Tail - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac v0.3.00.01 : - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android v0.3.00.01: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Game guide*

View attachment 2251255 View attachment 2251260 View attachment 2251259 View attachment 2251258 View attachment 2251257 View attachment 2251261 View attachment 2251262 View attachment 2251307
View attachment 2251264 View attachment 2251263 View attachment 2251309 View attachment 2251266 View attachment 2251265 View attachment 2251267 View attachment 2251269 View attachment 2251268
Can't save because of the file save_dump. Txt

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
It always depended on if the bug was useful / fun vs game breaking. I bug that locks you in an inescapable room in a game with no saves isn't a feature, but the skiing bug in the original Tribes very quickly became considered a feature, to the point that every sequel has a dedicated tutorial and button for it and it's the defining feature of the series. TLDR for that one is short taps of jump and jetpack basically removed friction to your movement, allowing extremely fast movement in what was designed as a slow (on foot) tactical PvP FPS.
Dude... Do you not recognize a joke when you see one?

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Dude... Do you not recognize a joke when you see one?
Dude, do you not recognize a dry humor response to a joke when you see one (this is seriously how I often respond to that type of joke IRL)? Or know that it can be impossible to tell if something is a joke / sarcastic in text.

Also, you might be surprised how often people aren't joking about that kind of thing.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Dude, do you not recognize a dry humor response to a joke when you see one (this is seriously how I often respond to that type of joke IRL)? Or know that it can be impossible to tell if something is a joke / sarcastic in text.

Also, you might be surprised how often people aren't joking about that kind of thing.
In other words...
You're telling me the rofl emote, the universal signal for humor, did not register with you? And then, despite your inability to recognize obvious humor, you expect a complete stranger on the internet to magically recognize your "dry humor," and magically know you use it all the time IRL, after you go on a "well it depends" tangent?

:rolleyes: Lets just agree to disagree, moving forward from here.

• Haha

RobRobin

May 24, 2020
How do i trigger the slave path in haven? I was caught by the room behind the showers and have all the CG's with Viktor, but no slave path found yet

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
After giving Robin the sexy clothes and the street sex follows,Sammy has to talk to Robin back home. But nothing happens,Robin doesn't want to talk ! Ant the same for the bus scene,you have to find the secret of Robin. How to do, for to find the secret of Robin?

Last edited:

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
I just realized that it's weird that Sammy and Emile can't be relatives.

1. They came from hell knows where, escaping the outbreak. There is literally no way to backtrack their origins anyhow. Advantages of living in postapocalyptic world.

2. The only mention about them was in the archive at police station and it doesn't contain any specific names even. Plus, with male origin it looks even more unrelated.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I just realized that it's weird that Sammy and Emile can't be relatives.

1. They came from hell knows where, escaping the outbreak. There is literally no way to backtrack their origins anyhow. Advantages of living in postapocalyptic world.

2. The only mention about them was in the archive at police station and it doesn't contain any specific names even. Plus, with male origin it looks even more unrelated.
What do you mean can't be? They are siblings so they are relatives. At least they were before Sammy got a new body which means they are no longer related by blood.

• Sad

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
What do you mean can't be? They are siblings so they are relatives. At least they were before Sammy got a new body which means they are no longer related by blood.
1680451835573.png
1680451852268.png

Funny thing about it is that they keep talking to each other like siblings, but NO THEY NOT RELATED. JUST CAUSE. Absolutely not sus.

Last edited:

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 2515108
View attachment 2515109

Funny thing about it is that they keep talking to each other like siblings, but NO THEY NOT RELATED. JUST CAUSE. Absolutely not sus.
Because Sammy and Emilie know who they are. They still consider themselves sisters, because even though they are not legally sisters, even with Sammy's new body severing the blood relationship, they are sisters in heart and mind and precisely because Emilie knows what happened, so looking at it from that angle, it's almost impossible for them not to treat each other like sisters.
That's what I think.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes