Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
"Male start" isn't there either. The word "male" doesn't appear in the tags whatsoever. "Transformation" is probably intended for the succubus mode.
I'm pretty sure transformation is not exclusively for the succubus mode, but is primarily intended for the fact Sammy's appearance can be changed almost at will.

I always se this in my screen “succubus” what’s that mean?
How do you not know what a succubus is?
Find the "strange pill" and get Sammy to eat it.

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
I'm pretty sure transformation is not exclusively for the succubus mode, but is primarily intended for the fact Sammy's appearance can be changed almost at will.

How do you not know what a succubus is?
Find the "strange pill" and get Sammy to eat it.
I found it and took it, and then she goes to an event where she is unconscious and full of cum, but “succubus” always appears on the screen at random moments, that's what I wanted to understand
I am Brazilian, so it’s a little bit difficultto understand

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I don't get it, what's the point of picking male if you start as a woman anyways?
For playing Sammy as a tomboy i guess...

Also, it's good if you want an easy start since it has x2 Fitness gain multiplier. Combined with the x2 Int x1.5 Fitness of having Fresh Start for the first two weeks or so and you'll have your stats up in no time. 35+ Fitness in the weekend before the first day of school :p

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
??? Male start is in the game?
Male start was what was originally implemented and was the only option available for a short while. But you never see the MC with a male body. It's always female for story reasons. The idea exists simply for those people who are into sissification, but it has little impact beyond a few lines of dialogue, as far as I'm aware.

Female start was added later, which was the right decision IMO. A lot of people, myself included, are not into sissification. With that small addition, the dev greatly expanded their available audience.

I have no sound in the game, is that normal ?
Yes. This game has no audio, atm.

Last edited:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I think I got a bit of a bug as I can't find Emilee anywhere. Completed Haven, but no dice. Also I've befriended Robin, but the game tells me to find out her secret to get more scenes. How exactly do I even do that?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I think I got a bit of a bug as I can't find Emilee anywhere. Completed Haven, but no dice. Also I've befriended Robin, but the game tells me to find out her secret to get more scenes. How exactly do I even do that?
there isn't any more robin content yet.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I really like this game, too bad tattoos and more piercings are not available. Also I really wanted a futa or sissy content. Whats the point of having a male protag choice but he has a woman's body.

I hope this game has more NTR gangbang, slavery content

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I really like this game, too bad tattoos and more piercings are not available. Also I really wanted a futa or sissy content. Whats the point of having a male protag choice but he has a woman's body.

Futa would probably be far too much work to add. maybe as part of an institute main mission but I don't think Sam is into it.
some tattoo stuff is planned. it's not male protag it's gender bender.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Futa would probably be far too much work to add. maybe as part of an institute main mission but I don't think Sam is into it.
some tattoo stuff is planned. it's not male protag it's gender bender.
Funny thing that there is futa hints during school shower random background dialog...

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Sam Tail, when will the public version be released? Or at least a new one on the phone?
Not sure yet, but when I know I will post about it.

There will not be futa and sissy is extremely unlikely. Male start is for roleplaying in a variety of ways as the majority audience is male.

Funny thing that there is futa hints during school shower random background dialog...
Took me a while to know what you was talking about here. When I wrote that I was thinking some kind of lesion or growth type medial issue. I suppose a penis works as well though.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Took me a while to know what you was talking about here. When I wrote that I was thinking some kind of lesion or growth type medial issue. I suppose a penis works as well though.
It was sounded too vague and in game's context (with "strange pill" that's definitely messing up Sammy's internal physiology) it fits just perfect lol

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes