Zach42799

Mar 14, 2019
Finally figured out you have to get them hot and bothered so they bang Sammuy on the pitch with Robin there.
Now the next question is how do they get so hot that the jump sammy? Just don't do anything sexual with them until they do?

AwooHarpy

Jan 27, 2018
Is it possible to disable non-consensual encounters and pregnancy content? Request to add that as a gameplay setting if it isn't already.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is it possible to disable non-consensual encounters and pregnancy content? Request to add that as a gameplay setting if it isn't already.
Pregnancy you can turn off in the cheats menu. Rape you'll be able to avoid about 90% of if you get the pepper spray or w/e it's called.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Don't even need pepper spray actually, if you keep your Body stat high enough you can reliably fight everyone off anyway unless you get totally wasted. It's just your mood that takes a hit i believe.

• Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Citromdiszno

Dec 10, 2020
Hello!

What are the requirements for the Haven mission to start?
I'm always discouraged by Trucker from exercising, no matter what my fitness level is.

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
If you scavenge around you can sometimes get morning after or abortion pills. (I think there are some people that sell them too, but shops are currently *very* unreliable.)

It doesn't take a particularly high body rating to beat down rapist.

And if worst comes to worst, you can use pepper spray. or just not go out when it's late.

You can also just use the cheat menu.

Jan 25, 2018
One thing I noticed and I think it should be implemented at some point is that the transparency of the clothing should also affect the attraction meter. Wearing a plain t-shirt without bra, puts me lets say 83 attractions, wearing a bra that does not reveal the nipples puts me at 73 attraction. But, if wearing a transparent shirt with no bra, it should increase attraction by like at least another 10 points, so around 93 for example right? I hope this can me implemented without too much hassle because I suspect it requires a fair bit of coding, though this feature is not essential so it could be added as very low priority.

• Love
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
One thing I noticed and I think it should be implemented at some point is that the transparency of the clothing should also affect the attraction meter. Wearing a plain t-shirt without bra, puts me lets say 83 attractions, wearing a bra that does not reveal the nipples puts me at 73 attraction. But, if wearing a transparent shirt with no bra, it should increase attraction by like at least another 10 points, so around 93 for example right? I hope this can me implemented without too much hassle because I suspect it requires a fair bit of coding, though this feature is not essential so it could be added as very low priority.
Yeah, there has been some discussion on it before, and the dev has mentioned wanting to re-work it so it makes a little more sense, but no plan yet AFAIK.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
For Sam_Tail
I found the butterfly tattoo on Haven Sam shifts as pregnancy advances. Clearly a leftover from the original breast enlargement method. Low priority fix, but figured I'd put it out there just in case you weren't aware of it.

Jun 8, 2017
Any news on the next official update? I know the current one on here isn't the official release and I'm waiting on the next update for the Mac.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
is there a way to remove the "Commando" perk?
I don't want to wear underwear...but I want to be able to when I want to :confused:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I think this perk needs a rework, cause once you get it - all underwear are permanently banned for your character. Something like confidence/mood buff/debuff thing rather than what it is right now.
I've said the same thing. Either a mood buff/debuff though, definitely not confidence. But we won't know until either next build or when Sam_Tail says something.

Reactions: ThunderZoo
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes