4access

Dec 20, 2019
Sam_Tail There are bugs with graphics in the latest update.

1. After being groped on a bus hands keep showing a bit after you get off the bus.
2. In the pub while working if Sammy is carrying beer and gets proposed to go to toilet she holds beer in her hands there.
3. When changing clothes color, changing one dress to white will change all in that category.

Last edited:

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Waiting/hoping for more deep sex mechanics in existing frame work. Working great already. Hope to see more butt slut stuff :D

Bob Quincy

Oct 28, 2017
Is the beach path implemented yet? I got to the beach with Emily, but nothing else happens after I change into a swimsuit.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is the beach path implemented yet? I got to the beach with Emily, but nothing else happens after I change into a swimsuit.
Beach event is currently only written for male origin if I remember correctly. Current update was a beta leak so not all paths are finished.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I hope the developer will add more body modifications like thighs or buttocks.
Really doubtful any additional body shape mods will happen (at least for a long time). Each change to bodyshape requires every piece of clothing and every scene that shows that body part to have an extra image. If the change also causes shifts in other parts of the body to change, that may also require a lot more adjustments (like wider hips mot lining up / clipping through other characters in the scene).

It just adds a lot more time to make updates, for relatively little benefit to the game. It took a long time to get the different breast sizes already. The more different body types / shapes that need to be accounted for increases the time for all future updates as well.

Jun 13, 2021
sense that sentence makes none:WaitWhat:. but based on my interpretation I would say the answer is. yes apk but not is upload here has.
:rolleyes:
Thank you sorry about how worded my sentence i was half sleep when i was typing which site i can find apk or was referring patreon site?

Last edited:

A Fucking Username

Jun 13, 2019
The heroine can't wear underwear because of the "exhibitionist" perk? How to remove this perk?
Does "commando" perk get reworked next update?
Is there way avoid commodo perk that make underwear disappeared
I think this perk needs a rework, cause once you get it - all underwear are permanently banned for your character. Something like confidence/mood buff/debuff thing rather than what it is right now.
I've said the same thing. Either a mood buff/debuff though, definitely not confidence. But we won't know until either next build or when Sam_Tail says something.
Glad to see I'm not the only one who saw that perk as completely antithetical to exhibitionism play.

Personally I edited the game scripts to disable the perk's wardrobe nuking effect, but I hope the dev changes it soon so I don't have to keep redoing this every update.
What I did was editing \game\scripts\scripts\core\perk_system\perk_class.rpy and commenting out the entire def perk_commando_wardrobe_update(): function, only leaving an empty return statement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
I completely forgot, you will need to unpack the game's script archive first!
RPA extractor:
F95 tools for RPA extractor and other renpy utilies: https://f95zone.to/threads/3083/

Last edited:
Reactions: SBT01 and HikkiG

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Thank you sorry about how worded my sentence i was half sleep when i was typing which site i can find apk or was referring patreon site?
Patreon only for now.
Is there way avoid commodo perk that make underwear disappeared
the only way to avoid it is by wearing underwear. but once you have it you won't be able to remove the perk without console commands. at least for now, this might be changed in the future.

Jun 13, 2021
Patreon only for now.

the only way to avoid it is by wearing underwear. but once you have it you won't be able to remove the perk without console commands. at least for now, this might be changed in the future.
thanks i guess stop going bar keep selling underwear and stocking i had hard time replace them when they disappear on inventory buy section i had hard time going market stall random buy clothing i had hard time look for clothing

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Glad to see I'm not the only one who saw that perk as completely antithetical to exhibitionism play.

Personally I edited the game scripts to disable the perk's wardrobe nuking effect, but I hope the dev changes it soon so I don't have to keep redoing this every update.
What I did was editing \game\scripts\scripts\core\perk_system\perk_class.rpy and commenting out the entire def perk_commando_wardrobe_update(): function, only leaving an empty return statement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In "\game\scripts\scripts\" there is only "locations" folder.
Did I look at the path to the folder incorrectly?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
In "\game\scripts\scripts\" there is only "locations" folder.
Did I look at the path to the folder incorrectly?
On 3.1.12 as well, and seeing the same thing you are. Did a search and there's no .rpy with that name in the game files for me either.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes