Feb 26, 2023
With the new patch, I seem to be getting way more black guys than previously. Is there a way to modify the rates of various skin colours for randoms?

Also seem to be more typos/grammatical mistakes/etc. than before. Which is just odd.

Last edited:

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Yeah I really appreciate the game for giving me a Cheats option, most games never include cheats or lock them behind a paywall such as Femdom Wife Zoe which annoys me. Also this is easily one of my favourite games because most games I kinda like are either text games with barely anything such as Female Agent or Secretary or they are 2DRPG which are a chore to play. A VN sandbox style game is definitely new.

I do have a few suggestions.

1: Way More Piercings and more tattoos with different colour choices and placement. For eg you can have a heart tattoo on your chest or ass or etc. The sex count tattoo of IIII with a / or the Japanese version would be cool. QOS, Tribal, Hearts, Roses and Tribal tattoos would be cool, use hentai or rule 34 as reference. I personally love tribal and QOS tattoo. The only game I know that you can add tattoos and piercings is Female Agent the latest version and the college version has different tats.

2: More colours for the marker choices and more marker choices on each part of the body.

3: More skin colour choices for Sammy, I really want a white pale skin or a dark skin Sammy.

4: Skin colour choices for NPCs, I definitely prefer Blacked BBC NPCs so maybe add an option of only white or only black NPCs that will bang you.

5: Motel Prostitution/Brothels/Strip Clubs. I really want to corrupt Samantha.

6: Drug addiction related sex and endings, so far getting Samantha addicted on Joy does nothing much but hamper the game. What Haven did was nice where Samantha would automatically go to the alcohol maker and have sex with him for more booze.

7: Adding sounds to the sex scenes

8: More cumshots

9: Getting into debt with the landlord or drug dealers

10: Changings Samantha's "desirability" level based on thinness of clothes and maybe colour of clothes?

11: Introducing masculine NPCs to bang Samantha, the guys in the game are all scrawny with not so big dicks

12: When the game is finished a Gallery part of the game would be nice.

13: Ability to choose clothes and colours during Pub work

14: Show piercings, tattoos and more cum during pub work on Samantha

14: Tanline options for sure. Maybe some lip enlargement and ass enlargement or "Bimbofication" body changes.

Overall I LOVE the game as no other game does this with this artstyle and gameplay.

Keep up the GREAT WORK. I'm a huge fan and I cannot wait for the full release of the game.

Last edited:

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Hey guys what is the BEST Origin to start the game with. I saw the walkthrough and only Exhibitionist adds new content.

As for traits what are the best traits in the game for maximum sexual content? I only know of Bimbo, Slut, Whore and Succubus.

Which is the best or should I get all of them?

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
That's the thing, I want to achieve slave route, but I cannot get the pipe.

I remember you gotta have high Fitness and Intelligence when searching in the maintenence room and just all around, just use cheats to do this and then you gotta go to the second floor and get a crowbar from the storage room, keep searching for it then go back to the shower room then maintenence room and you gotta hit the pipes 3 times, now before the third time make sure the time of day is busy and you get low willpower and fitness using cheats and they will catch you. Thats what I remember.

As for the Slave Ending the sex scenes are similar to the pregnant or talk to guard options but you get a unique trait afterwards.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Guys,
Is there a way to add pipe in Haven through the console? When repeating it, only lighters can be found in a storage room.
I don't know bro but we need a Haven guide, I only got 3 endings. Slave, Pregnant and Talk to Guard.
Haven is super easy. Getting caught is pretty much a choice.

Sleeping with the guards is certainly one way to get by, as well as the pregnancy exit.

There is also a peeping tom in the room by the showers who will give you information in exchange for sex.

If you spend enough time listening in on conversations and digging through the sleeping area for information, you'll eventually gather enough intel you won't even need to visit the 3rd floor. You can just leave.

You can get a crowbar from the toolbox in the closet on the 2nd floor. You just have to wait for the RNG gods to smile upon you so you can grab the stool to reach for it.
- If you break the pipes while people are present, Sammy gets caught.
- If you break the pipes while no one is around, you'll be fine.
And even if Sammy gets caught, she can jump out the window so she doesn't go to the underground brothel.

Hey guys what is the BEST Origin to start the game with. I saw the walkthrough and only Exhibitionist adds new content.

As for traits what are the best traits in the game for maximum sexual content? I only know of Bimbo, Slut, Whore and Succubus.

For maximum access to content, probably Exhibitionist because Commando has some fun effects on the Soccer Boys and Dance Girls routes. Virgin just makes Sammy resistant to sexual advances. Otherwise, Bimbo, Slut or Whore don't really seem to affect what content you can access. They're more like tags that bump the Desire and Attraction stats, and change how Sammy reacts to encounters, all of which are still avoidable.
The only perks I know of that take away options are Commando and Creampie Lover. If Sammy has Commando, she doesn't wear underwear. Personally, I think wearing underwear should just provide a mood penalty if Sammy has this perk, and offer the option to deny/remove underwear whenever underwear is given to her. Creampie Lover simply takes away the choice to ask a guy to pull out. This makes sense though.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
One thing that's been annoying me for a couple of builds is that sometimes it takes multiple showers before her attractiveness meter starts to pick back up from zero.
Feels like a single shower should do it, unless she's been swimming through slime or something.

Edit: Some of the tops drop her attractiveness to 'wallflower' status, which seems pretty silly.

Pretty girl, massive tits, tight shirt, no bra and booty shorts.
15 points of attractiveness.

Was this changed in the last build? It feels like the only way to maintain a hotness rating of more than about 50 is to walk around naked.

Last edited:

Krestrike

Nov 29, 2017
I believe that I should clarify a bit. What I mean about ''repeating'' is that I was restarting the Haven quest through cheats on the same save file. So crowbar becomes unobtainable (the same way as the vent stays open). That's why I was asking for a console command. I wanted to get the perk and see the underground scene (Eventually made another save to see it tho).

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020

There is no "best" origin. But the easier origins are Gamine because you start as a whore and boosted confidence, bimbo raises chances to agree to sex, exhibitionist probably have the most unique content and bambi would be considered hard mode.

One thing that's been annoying me for a couple of builds is that sometimes it takes multiple showers before her attractiveness meter starts to pick back up from zero.
Feels like a single shower should do it, unless she's been swimming through slime or something.

Edit: Some of the tops drop her attractiveness to 'wallflower' status, which seems pretty silly.

Pretty girl, massive tits, tight shirt, no bra and booty shorts.
15 points of attractiveness.

Was this changed in the last build? It feels like the only way to maintain a hotness rating of more than about 50 is to walk around naked.
What are you perks? Some reduce allure such as the male start perk. Showing always puts hygiene to max so there is no need to shower multiple times unless someone wrote on you.

What affect the Beauty stat???
Everything from the clothing you wear, hygiene, fitness and perks. There is no cheat to effect it as it is constantly calculated, so any cheat to change it will just reset it back.

I believe that I should clarify a bit. What I mean about ''repeating'' is that I was restarting the Haven quest through cheats on the same save file. So crowbar becomes unobtainable (the same way as the vent stays open). That's why I was asking for a console command. I wanted to get the perk and see the underground scene (Eventually made another save to see it tho).
inv.take(item_haven_crowbar)

I'll have a look into fixing that for repeat trips to haven

Reactions: Krestrike

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What are you perks? Some reduce allure such as the male start perk.
Female Start, Gamine.
I played for a bit longer and her base attractiveness went up, so I guess she was on her period or something?

Showing always puts hygiene to max so there is no need to shower multiple times unless someone wrote on you.
Untrue.
If you do multiple excercise actions you can shower and still be on zero attractiveness. Sometimes it takes up to three showers before the stat goes back to normal.

Edit: Or something else is fucking with the attractiveness stat?
I just tested it. Exercised till 0 attractiveness. Showered, Still zero. Left the shower-room, it jumped up to 60. Moved rooms again, jumped to 250+, moved again. 500.
Moved one more time, down to 96.

Previously I'd showered, seen that it hadn't fixed anything and then immediately showered again, which made it jump up to 50+, then a third time made it jump to 200+ and I'd just assumed that showering once hadn't maxed out the hygiene value, but clearly something else is going on here.

After a shower it takes multiple turns(?) for the stat to normalize?

Last edited:

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Untrue.
If you do multiple excercise actions you can shower and still be on zero attractiveness. Sometimes it takes up to three showers before the stat goes back to normal.
It might just be a visual bug. Try to move to another room.

Also, what save file are you using?

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
There is no "best" origin. But the easier origins are Gamine because you start as a whore and boosted confidence, bimbo raises chances to agree to sex, exhibitionist probably have the most unique content and bambi would be considered hard mode.

What are you perks? Some reduce allure such as the male start perk. Showing always puts hygiene to max so there is no need to shower multiple times unless someone wrote on you.

Everything from the clothing you wear, hygiene, fitness and perks. There is no cheat to effect it as it is constantly calculated, so any cheat to change it will just reset it back.

inv.take(item_haven_crowbar)

I'll have a look into fixing that for repeat trips to haven
How do get more hair customization, and also I can't seem to find some of the clothes of older build did it perhaps got remove?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes