Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well, it's a signature.

SignatureS is plural, denoting More than one.

I undestand the lamenting of desiring more than one... maybe having 1 featuring Robin or one of the starlets or another character/group. If a certain girl was on a TheFixer signature, I'd replace one my my current signatures with it.
Well, I didn't know if there were only one signature, or , many .
One shouldn't assume there's only one, if you see, someone is using only one signature, that may have been their preferred choice over what was available, if , there were more than one .
Also, there may be more than one place to get a signature of, The Fixer game, perhaps , unknown to ChesseKun .

Still, they really didn't actually answer my question . . . as to where to get, any, of "The Fixer", signature/signatures, hmmmm . :unsure:

and this : " I understand the lamenting of desiring more than one " . . . has nothing to do with my original question . :confused:

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
ChesseKun " as far as I know, there are no specific The Fixer signatures. "
Meanwhile :

View attachment 2698373

Annnnnd . . . What do you call this ?
Did I use the wrong descriptive word ? :unsure:
I thought they were called "signatures" . . . :confused:
that's not a signature that's just the cover image you can see at the top of the thread that I use as my signature there is a difference. :WeSmart:. because far as I know there are no signatures for this game which is why I use the cover image. have you seen anyone other than me that has The Fixer in their signature?

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
that's not a signature that's just the cover image you can see at the top of the thread that I use as my signature there is a difference. :WeSmart:. because far as I know there are no signatures for this game which is why I use the cover image. have you seen anyone other than me that has The Fixer in their signature?
Nope, (though, haven't looked through all 149+ pages of thread posts, as yet ), so apparently, there are no other "signatures", available as yet .

You could have just said that, instead, in your original answer . . . it would have been helpful . :unsure:

Hmmm, even Sam_Tail, doesn't have their own signature, for their own game :oops::rolleyes::(.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I found that after selecting these options the "Former Male Origin" therefore disappears.
Can make players option to keep "Former Male Origin"? View attachment 2696900
I've found there's a cap of two Origin Traits you can have. So if you pick Former Man, then (for example) Gamine and along the way pick up the Bimbo Trait through having low int, then Former Man disappears.

In playthroughs where i started off as Former Man and didn't pick up other Origins along the way (with the exception of the mandatory choice two weeks in) i still managed to keep Former man no problem.

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021
Found this error during the Soccer Boys events revolved around the dares they give you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this gets/got fixed in next update, whatever this event looks like.

Destom

Jun 23, 2020
Search the lounge while it's empty. Can't find it if it's full since you are basically stealing it.

Mostly because content is unfinished. I removed restrictions in preparation for the exhibitionist stuff but haven't completed that story/event chain yet. Since people like walking around naked I see no reason to fix.
I hope the new version of The Fixer is aimed at the beginning of July?

Reactions: emilie13000

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
prog_flat_2_banner.png

I had hoped I would have a release before needing to write this. But I ended up adding a lot more features and things kind of went from there.

Paying rent.

The ability to pay rent was recently added. And not just for you but also Robin and future flatmates. I am not sure how other flatmates will pay up if they are short on cash, but there is something Oskar wouldn't mind from Robin.

He also wants to put the girls to work. First with some cleaning and then in his gambling den.

prog_flat_2_workoutfits.png

New and updated locations.

When updating the beach, I quite like how it turned out so ended giving other areas similar treatment.

prog_flat_2_backgrounds.png

Gone are the shadow people and now you have proper characters in the background. Some of the people in this image are named NPC's who you can talk with, others are just to make the background nicer. Or in this case, to show you can play volleyball.

prog_flat_2_backgrounds1.png

The house also got a bit of an update along with Robin getting her own bedroom. Although I spend all that time drawing her room and she passes out drunk on the sofa in the living room. So ungrateful.

Character interactions.

There were a few stories and actions that needed more than just talking to a character, such as asking Robin if she wants to go out and party or go for a perverted bus ride. So I needed to update the chat button.

prog_flat_2_talk.png

Much like the mirror, you can expand the chat button to get new character specific options. And as you can see from the image, gifting is now possible. Maybe Robin wouldn't have that huge belly if you had given her some birth control pills.

Robin events.

Robin has had a lot of new stories added since the last update. I almost think I went a bit far with her as she is now by far the character with the most content. You can go on bus rides with her, go party at night, play soccer or volleyball, set her up with the soccer boys. And of course...

prog_flat_2_kiss.png

Outfits.

There has been quite a lot of new additions recently. Some you can see above and others here.

prog_flat_2_clothes1.png

I suspect though one of the more popular additions will be the ball gag. Sammy can no longer talk with it and just Muffles and gestures in conversation. Mostly meant as something fun and not to be taken seriously.

prog_flat_2_clothes2.png

Release when?

I ended up adding in quite a lot of new events and features, and once happy with it, moving onto other new things. All of this needs to be brought up to a complete state and bug tested which I am doing now. But it is quite a lot and Robin has an obscene amount of naughty content to fully write. I am aiming towards the end of July, but that is a hope and not a promise.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
View attachment 2728472

I had hoped I would have a release before needing to write this. But I ended up adding a lot more features and things kind of went from there.

Paying rent.

The ability to pay rent was recently added. And not just for you but also Robin and future flatmates. I am not sure how other flatmates will pay up if they are short on cash, but there is something Oskar wouldn't mind from Robin.

He also wants to put the girls to work. First with some cleaning and then in his gambling den.

View attachment 2728474

When updating the beach, I quite like how it turned out so ended giving other areas similar treatment.

View attachment 2728476

Gone are the shadow people and now you have proper characters in the background. Some of the people in this image are named NPC's who you can talk with, others are just to make the background nicer. Or in this case, to show you can play volleyball.

View attachment 2728478

The house also got a bit of an update along with Robin getting her own bedroom. Although I spend all that time drawing her room and she passes out drunk on the sofa in the living room. So ungrateful.

Character interactions.

There were a few stories and actions that needed more than just talking to a character, such as asking Robin if she wants to go out and party or go for a perverted bus ride. So I needed to update the chat button.

View attachment 2728480

Much like the mirror, you can expand the chat button to get new character specific options. And as you can see from the image, gifting is now possible. Maybe Robin wouldn't have that huge belly if you had given her some birth control pills.

Robin events.

Robin has had a lot of new stories added since the last update. I almost think I went a bit far with her as she is now by far the character with the most content. You can go on bus rides with her, go party at night, play soccer or volleyball, set her up with the soccer boys. And of course...

View attachment 2728481

Outfits.

There has been quite a lot of new additions recently. Some you can see above and others here.

View attachment 2728482

I suspect though one of the more popular additions will be the ball gag. Sammy can no longer talk with it and just Muffles and gestures in conversation. Mostly meant as something fun and not to be taken seriously.

View attachment 2728484

Release when?

I ended up adding in quite a lot of new events and features, and once happy with it, moving onto other new things. All of this needs to be brought up to a complete state and bug tested which I am doing now. But it is quite a lot and Robin has an obscene amount of naughty content to fully write. I am aiming towards the end of July, but that is a hope and not a promise.
Lots of good stuff. Concerning the other roommates making rent one option could be hitting up Sammy for money. Or maybe Sammy/Robin could notice that every now and then some of their underwear/clothes go missing. Other potential work options may be bartending at the pub, hunting for scrap, or working as boy toys for the "older" ladies in the area who have all lost their husbands to the plague.
All the Robin events sound great. But I was thinking any chance to maybe add Rachel to the mix or have similar events for her because all of these sound like things she would do.
And Robin sleeping on the couch won't do we better take her to bed.
I'm a little conflicted about the new look of the house. Yes, it fits the "post-Apocalyptic" theme better but I also really liked the old one. Could have been a great money sink to spend money on making the apartment nicer. but I guess it might also be too much work for what it's worth making all the new backgrounds or breaking it down into all those layers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
All the Robin events sound great. But I was thinking any chance to maybe add Rachel to the mix or have similar events for her because all of these sound like things she would do.
She is planned to be the third regular with the soccer boys as well as me giving named NPCs such as dance girls and Cass/Mira the same treatment as with Jaylee and Robin. All NPCs will be expanded somewhat.

I'm a little conflicted about the new look of the house. Yes, it fits the "post-Apocalyptic" theme better but I also really liked the old one. Could have been a great money sink to spend money on making the apartment nicer. but I guess it might also be too much work for what it's worth making all the new backgrounds or breaking it down into all those layers.
I imagine a few people will be conflicted or dislike. But it sets the tone better and is more fitting for the world. Renovating Sammys bedroom is something that may still appear, but it will still be somewhat in line with the post apoc setting. Wont be many contractors able to renovate the whole room into some modern luxury. But some different wallpaper, new bedsheets and custom posters will be possible.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Great new stuff. Cannot wait to fully interact with the flatmates and see the other news things.

I cannot remember it at this moment, but was not it possible that one of the flatmates keep on stealing your underwear while sleeping in your bed at a certain point?

Or things are happening when you are too tired or too drunk and fall assleep in the living room of the flat?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Curious about the giving of gifts here, and birth control pills being specifically mentioned.

In the Dance Girls event line, something currently not in the game is the blonde getting pregnant in a drunken orgy and it was mentioned that this would cause them to be angry at the other girls for a while. Would gifting her the pills affect this storyline?

I don't mind the new apartment look to be fair, though if we have the cash to burn on new furniture and things like wallpaper it would be nice to have that option. Even though, with the world being the way it is, wallpaper would be insanely expensive :p

Also, lastly... I noticed the update didn't mention being able to walk between 'regions' of the city. Is this still going to be in the next version? It'd basically be the same area transition in certain 'rooms', only taking more time than the bus, right?

Destom

Jun 23, 2020
View attachment 2728472

Paying rent.

View attachment 2728474

View attachment 2728476

View attachment 2728478

Character interactions.

View attachment 2728480

Robin events.

View attachment 2728481

Outfits.

View attachment 2728482

View attachment 2728484

Release when?

The update is certainly cool, but damn it, release at least intermediate updates on poppy and android, otherwise I’m already tired of playing on 0.3.00.01, I’m playing on android :/

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I cannot remember it at this moment, but was not it possible that one of the flatmates keep on stealing your underwear while sleeping in your bed at a certain point?
Yes, there will be something along these lines. But I have a few ideas I will try out first to see what works better before talking too much on it.

In the Dance Girls event line, something currently not in the game is the blonde getting pregnant in a drunken orgy and it was mentioned that this would cause them to be angry at the other girls for a while. Would gifting her the pills affect this storyline?
I will probably have to. I know some people really want a way to avoid a bad fate with Anabel so I can probably work it in so this is her way out.

The update is certainly cool, but damn it, release at least intermediate updates on poppy and android, otherwise I’m already tired of playing on 0.3.00.01, I’m playing on android :/
These builds were not released by me.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I will probably have to. I know some people really want a way to avoid a bad fate with Anabel so I can probably work it in so this is her way out.
Thanks, it sprang to mind from the specific example :)

That said, a possibility could be Sammy preventing it by getting her out of there, though that would require her not joining in herself either. I don't think she can pull a 'do me instead' because of how outnumbered the girls are, but a non-slutty non-lightweight Sammy should be able to pull it off i believe.

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Fantastic game!
Some feedback on the latest version:
  • Your stolen clothes should be available for purchase either at the second hand store with like 50% discount or from the girls at the school / market. Because what's the most annoying is not the price that you have to pay again but the fact that you can't buy them. For example I had 2 pieces stolen that I can't find in stores any more even after multiple seasons have passed.
  • Commando perk rework, but someone already mentioned that. So you get like mood bonuses or maybe less fatigue accumulation when wearing no pants, instead of the current implementation where you just destroy every piece you have.
  • Fitness should be much easier to maintain. You could add "muscle memory" perk or similar that reduces daily fitness degradation and makes it much easier to regain fitness lost after pregnancy has ended. I know there is "gym bunny" but that's origin and doesn't count. So the "muscle memory" perk you could get by maintaining fitness above 50 for 2-3 weeks for example or by making at least 14 actions that increase fitness weekly for like a month, that would be easier to implement as we don't need to account things that reduce fitness like being drunk etc.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes