Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
It's a little weird that you can invite robin out to get fucked on the bus before she admits that she likes it.
I havn't even seen her be harassed yet.

Actually, the only time i've been on the bus with her is going to school, where nothing ever happens.
The rest of the time she seems to spend at the apartment or on the beach, and she appears to just teleport from one location to another.

Need to implement a system where she asks you if you want to leave with her (school at the end of the day, the beach when it's time for her to go home) so you can ride with her.
There is a whole lengthy conversation about it where she tells you about her experiences on the bus and works up the courage to tell you she liked it and wants to do more.

it'd be nice if we could get a baby licence or something like that so you can decide if you wanna keep the baby.
Even if it wouldn't result in me getting banned, I cannot see any way for it to be fun.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
There is a whole lengthy conversation about it where she tells you about her experiences on the bus and works up the courage to tell you she liked it and wants to do more.
Yes, I know. My point is that you can invite her out for 'bus fun' before you have that conversation.
Which seems kinda weird.

International

Dec 9, 2019
Is 0.3.1.21 the leaked buged version or is it the official playable one, now?
It's a working beta build. Still some missing content/placeholders, and there's going to be more content added before the main release. But it's completely playable in the current state.

angerybro

May 7, 2020

Even if it wouldn't result in me getting banned, I cannot see any way for it to be fun.
banned?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Patreon and this site generally don't look kindly on content involving children. If taking care of kids was implemented into the game it'd probably be fine here, as long as they were completely separated from the sex scenes. Patreon might just ban their account outright if children were put into the game.

Note that sometimes loli and shota (young girls and boys) are allowed on this site, even when explicitly underage. It generally has to get explicit permission from the mods in those cases, and generally doesn't have literal infants involved.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
that's what i was talking about. it would be interesting and would make so you don't get that debuff for having your child taken.
Did you read the rest of my post? And maybe consider where most of the money for continued game development comes from?

And honestly, I don't think it'd be fun or interesting to try and care for 1 (or more) infants in this type of game. Frankly, if childcare was implemented I think you'd end up with numerous debuffs for the kid's behavior messing with you (I'm only an uncle that occasionally babysits, and know how much that affects me, let alone if I had kids of my own), you'd end up with one or more kids causing debuffs over multiple in game years, rather than the (IIRC) couple of weeks for the kid being taken into the system.

Destom

Jun 23, 2020
I am really looking forward to the release of the new version on Android, I would like to ask if machine translation into other languages of the world is planned? (Including Russian)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
What version of the game, that is downloadable, (as-in, most current, officially released by Sam_Tail ver.), that has the "Nipping" of clothing enabled ? :giggle:

At Sam_Tail . . . very nice addition . . . look forward to more clothing, with that ability, to be Enabled ! :love:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What version of the game, that is downloadable, (as-in, most current, officially released by Sam_Tail ver.), that has the "Nipping" of clothing enabled ? :giggle:

At Sam_Tail . . . very nice addition . . . look forward to more clothing, with that ability, to be Enabled ! :love:
None in the current public version. All of that is in the in development patreon version. The current first post is a leaked patreon version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Hows this game going, my favourite game for sure shoutout to the Developer. Anyone got recommendations for a similar game to this that is pretty fun and fappable? I'm so sick of VN Renpy or RPG Maker games that are all the same.

Only similar game I know is Crisis Matters Alyna Revamp but thats V.0.0.8 like bruh what a slow ass dev.

I personally hope when this game finishes we get mods to spice it up, maybe new clothes or new scenes. I also appreciate the Dev not locking lots of things behind a paywall unlike other devs as this game would be hard to play without the cheat menu.

I do hope this game gets more tattoos and piercing options that will also appear in the CG scenes.

Also when this game finishes hope a gallery mode is featured

Mar 21, 2020
i like this game ill be keeping my eye on this one if i may make a suggestion in the next update is there a way to add emotes for our characters that would great especially when they are knocked up cant wait for the next update

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
still alive ?
If you're wanting to see if the game is still being updated, I recommend clicking on the patreon (or other official source) link in the first post. Obviously the news hasn't been posted here and you can't see all the details without paying on patreon, but you can see if anything has been posted.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes