lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
Hi, Sam_Tail, great game love it. The only thing I don't understand and maybe it was already answered in this thread is why is it Sammy can walk around naked pretty much everywhere, except the bus. For some reason the bus requires you to be decent when riding the bus, lol. Is there a way to turn that off through a console command or script change?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
is there any way to get lighter fluid? i read it i can get one in lounge, but i've been scavenge for idk how long when no one there and it's not there
Search the lounge while it's empty. Can't find it if it's full since you are basically stealing it.

Hi, Sam_Tail, great game love it. The only thing I don't understand and maybe it was already answered in this thread is why is it Sammy can walk around naked pretty much everywhere, except the bus. For some reason the bus requires you to be decent when riding the bus, lol. Is there a way to turn that off through a console command or script change?
Mostly because content is unfinished. I removed restrictions in preparation for the exhibitionist stuff but haven't completed that story/event chain yet. Since people like walking around naked I see no reason to fix.

lmccoy

Dec 26, 2017
Search the lounge while it's empty. Can't find it if it's full since you are basically stealing it.

Mostly because content is unfinished. I removed restrictions in preparation for the exhibitionist stuff but haven't completed that story/event chain yet. Since people like walking around naked I see no reason to fix.
I get that, what I meant was is there a way to remove the clothing restriction for the bus, since the bus is the only place where you have to be clothed? Seems to be antithetical to the exhibitionist.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I get that, what I meant was is there a way to remove the clothing restriction for the bus, since the bus is the only place where you have to be clothed? Seems to be antithetical to the exhibitionist.
And the answer is 'No, because it's not done yet.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
While i'm in that camp myself as well, i did like having to actually put some effort in. It made sense too, since Confidence is an actual stat. I understand it's not for everyone though, so... Without knowing anything about game development, would it be possible to get it as a toggle in the Options screen? You should still have the code for it from previous versions of the game, right?

timoe

Jun 11, 2023
I found that after selecting these options the "Former Male Origin" therefore disappears.
Can make players option to keep "Former Male Origin"? IMG_20230614_090839.jpg

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I found that after selecting these options the "Former Male Origin" therefore disappears.
Can make players option to keep "Former Male Origin"? View attachment 2696900
Unfortunately no, you're forced to take a trait after a hidden stat that I believe is called body confidence reaches a certain value. Personally I wish you could, I really dislike all of the starting traits.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Unfortunately no, you're forced to take a trait after a hidden stat that I believe is called body confidence reaches a certain value.
I thought this choice simply pops up after two weeks of in-game time (and every two weeks after that?), regardless of anything else.
If it's not simply an oversight, I guess the reason the male-origin perk gets replaced is to illustrate the MC coming to terms with the change.
Personally I wish you could, I really dislike all of the starting traits.
I pick the gym trait for this reason, since it has the least impact on the character.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Damn, Sam_Tail, I really want to play this game again !

BUT, I'm waiting for the "version", with the, (beautiful & delicious), Nipples, poking & showing, through the clothing edition, to be ready and released . . . sigh :cry: .

I need my, (fapping), fix, of The Fixer !!!

(In other words . . . "soonish" I hope, Sammy . . . please ) :love:

BTW, where does one find/get, The Fixer (think Pink text here*), signatures ?

(* Hey Moderators, WE need Pink color text option added to Forum Board text options . . . please )

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Damn, Sam_Tail, I really want to play this game again !

BUT, I'm waiting for the "version", with the, (beautiful & delicious), Nipples, poking & showing, through the clothing edition, to be ready and released . . . sigh :cry: .

I need my, (fapping), fix, of The Fixer !!!

(In other words . . . "soonish" I hope, Sammy . . . please ) :love:

BTW, where does one find/get, The Fixer (think Pink text here*), signatures ?

(* Hey Moderators, WE need Pink color text option added to Forum Board text options . . . please )
as far as I know, there are no specific The Fixer signatures.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
ChesseKun " as far as I know, there are no specific The Fixer signatures. "
Meanwhile :

1686793533250.png

Annnnnd . . . What do you call this ?
Did I use the wrong descriptive word ? :unsure:
I thought they were called "signatures" . . . :confused:

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
ChesseKun " as far as I know, there are no specific The Fixer signatures. "
Meanwhile :

View attachment 2698373

Annnnnd . . . What do you call this ?
Did I use the wrong descriptive word ? :unsure:
I thought they were called "signatures" . . . :confused:
Well, it's a signature.

SignatureS is plural, denoting More than one.

I undestand the lamenting of desiring more than one... maybe having 1 featuring Robin or one of the starlets or another character/group. If a certain girl was on a TheFixer signature, I'd replace one my my current signatures with it.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes