Chiakipus

Succubus Whisperer
Game Developer
Sep 1, 2023
Ren'Py doesn't make it particularly easy to have backwards compatible saves, I can't blame devs for not trying, especially for pre-1.0 games where there's content being added everywhere.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Yeah, depending on the game it can be fine, but can often lead to bugs depending on the developer and game engine.
Ren'Py doesn't make it particularly easy to have backwards compatible saves, I can't blame devs for not trying, especially for pre-1.0 games where there's content being added everywhere.
I'll be honest, i had no idea it was even a thing which (older) version a save was made in right at the beginning, figured the new triggers would kick in eventually sooner or later as i'd begin doing stuff.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'll be honest, i had no idea it was even a thing which (older) version a save was made in right at the beginning, figured the new triggers would kick in eventually sooner or later as i'd begin doing stuff.
Yeah, anything that's changed in the start of the game will obviously break. There can also be variables that are meant to be set at the start of the game, but aren't used until much later. A save from an older version doesn't get those variables set, and depending on how the game is coded it could be fine or it could completely break the game.

Generally, feel free to use old saves unless the developer specifies new saves are needed. But if you get errors, at least mention you used an old version's save when reporting the error. Ideally, start a new game run and test if it's fine with the new save.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Because Sammy and Emilie know who they are. They still consider themselves sisters, related/siblings, because even though they are not legally sisters, related/siblings, even with Sammy's new body severing the blood relationship, they are , related/siblings, in heart and mind and precisely because Emilie knows what happened, so looking at it from that angle, it's almost impossible for them not to treat each other like, sisters related/siblings.
That's what I think.
Yes, and No : note the changes . . . (as it was in the start/beginning, of the game, the MC was a Male/and her older brother) .

EDIT # 1 :
Have been "catching-up" on all the postings . . . while waiting for the next "Official Release" . . . Don't actually mean to "open-this-can-of-worms", again, (looking at you Sam_Tail ), . . . but just responding to a post . :cool:

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Male start was what was originally implemented and was the only option available for a short while. But you never see the MC with a male body. It's always female for story reasons. The idea exists simply for those people who are into sissification, but it has little impact beyond a few lines of dialogue, as far as I'm aware.

Female start was added later, which was the right decision IMO. A lot of people, myself included, are not into sissification. With that small addition, the dev greatly expanded their available audience.

Yes. This game has no audio, atm.
If you were here, at/from, the beginning of the game, (it seems so long ago), you'd know, It has nothing to do with the "sissification fetish" !

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Guys, when is the public release of v0.3.1.54. If anyone got the android mod of the specific version, do share please

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Is it possible for Robin to get pregnant? I achieved her story to the point when I give her a sexy outfit, she gets banged but that's it.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Guys, when is the public release of v0.3.1.54. If anyone got the android mod of the specific version, do share please
Very soon. I wasn't happy that I didn't manage to get the landlord stuff as fleshed out. And since it's something all new players will interact with I didn't want it as sparse with content as it was. So started to add content for it.

Is it possible for Robin to get pregnant? I achieved her story to the point when I give her a sexy outfit, she gets banged but that's it.
Very possible. And the further into her story, the more likely it is.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Very soon. I wasn't happy that I didn't manage to get the landlord stuff as fleshed out. And since it's something all new players will interact with I didn't want it as sparse with content as it was. So started to add content for it.

Ahh, thanks for replying bruh

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021

In version 0.3.1.60 i am testing using cheat menu - passing days or weeks. Robin can getting pregnant sometimes. Sometimes Dani in the dance troupe also getting pregnant and the coutinues dancing. Racher also can get pregnant - but belly does not appear.

And i think that in winter dance clothes not suitable for dancing in the park. May be make that they dance indoors in winter?

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Random question, how far along are you towards connecting all the different areas, so you can walk to one from the other (for example, crossing through the park to get to school) without having to take the bus?

Reactions: Fluffy.Unicorn.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Open the cheats menu and press toggle debug. It will show what version your save was started and what the current version of the game is. 3.1.50 is the latest.
I noticed that in the latest version, the layout for the room buttons has changed. If you're going to do this, might I suggest a more logical layout. IRL, a typical modern house has the living areas next to each other, the bedrooms next to each other, and the bathroom somewhere between, which is why most of us can locate rooms relatively easy, even in a stranger's house. The order as it is now, is playing havoc with my subconscious room orientation.

My recommendation would be along the lines of Hallway/Entryway > Living room > Kitchen, bathroom, Sam's bedroom, Robin's bedroom.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I noticed that in the latest version, the layout for the room buttons has changed. If you're going to do this, might I suggest a more logical layout. IRL, a typical modern house has the living areas next to each other, the bedrooms next to each other, and the bathroom somewhere between, which is why most of us can locate rooms relatively easy, even in a stranger's house. The order as it is now, is playing havoc with my subconscious room orientation.

My recommendation would be along the lines of Hallway/Entryway > Living room > Kitchen, bathroom, Sam's bedroom, Robin's bedroom.
Robin's bedroom? How to access it?? Also can we modify Robin's clothing as well?? If yes then how?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

Honestly, I'd assume the order of the room buttons isn't necessarily the order the rooms are in. Frankly, it's really not nearly as standardized as you seem to thing it is either. A lot of where a bathroom and kitchen is is based much more on the walls that are made ticker for pipes to run though, rather than a consideration of where other rooms are, for example.

Robin's bedroom? How to access it?? Also can we modify Robin's clothing as well?? If yes then how?
You can't access her room, at least not in the current public or leaked releases.

You can give her a dress to wear, though I personally don't know how (IIRC it is in the current release).

Reactions: Blob the Blob

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Random question, how far along are you towards connecting all the different areas, so you can walk to one from the other (for example, crossing through the park to get to school) without having to take the bus?
OMG yes I miss being able to walk around. Fuck the bus...

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes