Crammertime

May 9, 2019
What if I were to succeed in finding the info in Haven but try to get caught after? Can I or can not be able to do both?

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
so stoked for this game! pregnancy content? check! fun story? check! actual art? check! a bunch of ways to bang? CHECK! CHECK AND CHECKKK!

swilliam

May 26, 2017
I kinda hope this early version we got here is only one part of the supposed "soon" update because tbfh, its not a lot of new "content" in this and it would be underwhelming if this is what the update is after several months of teasing flatmates and the landlord for example which are kinda barebones.

I mean I get that there is quite a bit of new stuff added when reading the changelog but its a lot of improvements in different areas and few actual NEW things to do(or get done to you!).

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I kinda hope this early version we got here is only one part of the supposed "soon" update because tbfh, its not a lot of new "content" in this and it would be underwhelming if this is what the update is after several months of teasing flatmates and the landlord for example which are kinda barebones.

I mean I get that there is quite a bit of new stuff added when reading the changelog but its a lot of improvements in different areas and few actual NEW things to do(or get done to you!).
it is part one of the flatmates update. v0.3.1.69 is currently in limited testing and release candidate 1 for the next public build. so hopefully it will only be a few more days.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
it is part one of the flatmates update. v0.3.1.69 is currently in limited testing and release candidate 1 for the next public build. so hopefully it will only be a few more days.
Unfortunately that does not answer anything, if the next public build aka the next update is what we have now with some bug fixes it will be a bit underwhelming for how many months this has been cooking.

I know this seems like complaining, I am fully aware that I am a parasite getting free stuff and the only reason I am saying anything is that its been cock teased for like around half a year now so there were some expectations for it.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Unfortunately that does not answer anything, if the next public build aka the next update is what we have now with some bug fixes it will be a bit underwhelming for how many months this has been cooking.

I know this seems like complaining, I am fully aware that I am a parasite getting free stuff and the only reason I am saying anything is that its been cock teased for like around half a year now so there were some expectations for it.
v0.3.0 came out in December. looking at the full change log from v0.3.0.1 I think there is a lot of new stuff and changes but I have also purposely not tried any of builds since then.
a lot of work was put into Robin.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

swilliam

May 26, 2017
v0.3.0 came out in December. looking at the full change log from v0.3.0.1 I think there is a lot of new stuff and changes but I have also purposely not tried any of builds since then.
a lot of work was put into Robin.
I guess you wouldn't care that much if you have not been looking at the thread and waited for the "soon" update for about 6 months or whatever when the leaked patreon update was shared that had a big part of the Robin content that this update features already in it.

Like I said, there is quite a lot of things in the update but it is supposed to represent like a full year worth of content. With that perspective a few CG and short scenes isnt a whole lot but then again most patreon seem to drag their feet which is something I did not feel this game suffered from before.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Transformation content? Can you explain what you mean? She can have certain values that makes her turn into something like bimbo/slut, broken, gambit (the broodmother and wild card* are only be take as origin? ) but as far I know she does not actual transform into something.

*no idea what that does.

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
anyone know what kind of transformation content is in this?
Transformation content? Can you explain what you mean? She can have certain values that makes her turn into something like bimbo/slut, broken, gambit (the broodmother and wild card* are only be take as origin? ) but as far I know she does not actual transform into something.
*no idea what that does.
Currently, you start the game having been put into an entirely new body (as either a guy being put into a woman's body, or a woman into a new body). Then after a certain quest, you can transformation what you look like pretty freely.
You don't have to turn into a fucking dog or something for 'transformation content' to apply.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I guess you wouldn't care that much if you have not been looking at the thread and waited for the "soon" update for about 6 months or whatever when the leaked patreon update was shared that had a big part of the Robin content that this update features already in it.

Like I said, there is quite a lot of things in the update but it is supposed to represent like a full year worth of content. With that perspective a few CG and short scenes isnt a whole lot but then again most patreon seem to drag their feet which is something I did not feel this game suffered from before.
I have been following this very closely I have probably every post in this thread. which is why I understand why things take as long as they take and how much work it actually is. which I think you underestimate.
based on the pose all the customisation options need to account for breast sizes and pregnancy bellies, hairstyles, body writing, fitness levels and in some cases, even clothing all of it needs to be done for every scene/image/CG

swilliam

May 26, 2017
I have been following this very closely I have probably every post in this thread. which is why I understand why things take as long as they take and how much work it actually is. which I think you underestimate.
based on the pose all the customisation options need to account for breast sizes and pregnancy bellies, hairstyles, body writing, fitness levels and in some cases, even clothing all of it needs to be done for every scene/image/CG
Original post: 11 Nov 2020
Last update: 24 Dec 2022
Today's date: 25 Sep 2023

Time since last update: 9 months
Time the game/thread has been around up to last update: ~25 months
9/25 = 36%

I could objectively be wrong but it does not feel like this update will represent a 36% increase in content to what the game had before but mainly that back in Mar 4 this year a fair bit of the Robin content was done as seen in the progress report.

Time since the 'Robin report': 6+ months
6/28 = 21%

The update since Robin has been in the game does not feel like it has close to 1/5th more content than the entire game in it and this is as objectively as we can look at it, content based on time based on the creators own pace before. Like many times before I will say it again, the update has quite a lot of stuff in it but its not a big addition to 'content' and as shown above realistic expectations would be that this update is almost a 1/3rd expansion pack to the game.

Feel free to think whatever you want, I do not want to keep justifying my own opinion since it makes it seem like I am massively complaining about pointless stuff. The main point was that I feel the last 6+ months have not seen a lot of progress in the content department when you compare the leaked builds which you say you have not tried yourself so perhaps its time you justify your opinion this time if you want to continue arguing against it?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
update_flatmates_banner.png

-- --

Full public release of The Fixer Flatmates pt1

In this update we see the addition of a new flatmate names Robin who Sammy can become good friends with. There is also the addition of the landlord Oskar, paying him rent, cleaning around the apartment to reduce rent and other ways to lower costs.

There are also a fair few new minor characters at the beach to hang around with, updated older stories such as new pub events, a new way to deal with the bullies, new soccer boys content, some new whore events in Haven and much more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I was just thinking about item prices in the game, now that rent is finally being implemented at $400/week.

It's pretty tough working only at legit jobs after school every evening to make the rent. This is meant to push the MC into resorting to alternative methods of income/payment, and still have time and money for everything else. That's kinda the whole point of the setting and everything.

However, when so much of your money is going towards rent, it makes it harder to buy new clothes and cosmetics, which is kinda like the icing on the cake for this game.

Fully cosmetic items, like piercings and hair dye, probably shouldn't cost between $350 and $500.

But clothes have in-game functions. Clothes with more "negative" functions (more slutty/less fabric) should be cheaper than clothes without them (less slutty/more fabric). For in-game lore, lingerie and stuff were commodities before the world collapsed, but now function takes priority over most commodities. Clothing that covers more uses more fabric, it's more functional, and more function should come with a higher price tag. It does make it easier to make the MC a slut or whore, and that's the point. As a game mechanic this would also further challenge players looking to achieve a pure MC route.

btw, bets with the soccer boys still yield $200, should probably be between $10 and $50 in the future.
Item prices deff need balancing more so feedback is appreciated. Making lot's of money a "legit" way though will always be harder. It's also a little hard to balance things properly with some of the jobs still missing so I tried to make things somewhat near what they would be in the real world with some clothes being dirt cheap and others being more exclusive items.

Well while we are talking money, prostitution probably needs some sanity checks because its a bit weird that she agrees to sell her virginity for like 5 bucks just because she is broke atm.

I mean she needs to almost sell herself 100 times per week just to make rent at that rate. No way someone would go into prostitution for the same money they get picking up a piece or two of literal junk off the streets! :eek:
Prostitution prices are heavily based on intelligence. Early game Sammy will have very low int so prices will be rock bottom. Worse if she is blackout drunk. having higher intelligence, allure and not being drunk can get you near £100 per customer.

A drunk bimbo doesn't make the best negotiator.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I am not sure if this suppose to happen in v0.3.1.65, but after I went sleeping in bed on Friday (I do not have the alarm clock, though) I woke up a "bit" later.

Before sleeping:

Friday.png

After waking up;

AfterSleeping.png

Anyone noticed this as well?

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
View attachment 2956962

PC DOWNLOAD -- MAC DOWNLOAD -- ANDROID DOWNLOAD

Full public release of The Fixer Flatmates pt1

In this update we see the addition of a new flatmate names Robin who Sammy can become good friends with. There is also the addition of the landlord Oskar, paying him rent, cleaning around the apartment to reduce rent and other ways to lower costs.

There are also a fair few new minor characters at the beach to hang around with, updated older stories such as new pub events, a new way to deal with the bullies, new soccer boys content, some new whore events in Haven and much more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Had been putting off playing till the official update even though there were versions already available that seem to have all the content intended for public release so good to see it finally released and will download it later today and glad it seems like you're feeling better from whatever you had come down with.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Damn look at that. Huge. I was just thinking about checking back in on this game, and only a handful of hours ago it popped off. Amazing.

Having poked my head into this version briefly, have to say I am incredibly impressed at the breadth of content. The setting feels more fleshed out as well. Appreciate your effort. Robin is very fun.

and a quick question regarding the bullies, after they switch to cass, is there a way to get them to switch back/also trigger events with you? I wound up putting their events off and maintained my confidence till I got my feet under me, but I was hoping to experience their events at some point.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes