souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Highlighted part = Half of why I play this game . . . Love her in her outfits !!! . . . :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
To be specific, I saw 1 of the new outfits that doesn't have (or isn't coded to) match different breast sizes. I didn't test fitness or pregnancy with all of them. There's a bunch of missing shop assets, but that doesn't affect anything.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Noticed in recent version posted, if one hands out flyers, the time seems to go backwards a bit after completing the task.

Other stats, like tiredness, work as intended, so kinda funny you can continue till you tire out without mowing forward in time.

This was on a new save file btw.
You beat me to it. I noticed this problem as well.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
He did post this as well though:
At this point I will not be adding any new content and will focus on fixing any issues or bugs that are encountered. Get a nice and solid build going first, then work on some of the missing content post release.
So i don't think the bugs will be around for long.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
From what I've read here, (and what Sam_Tail, has said), Patreon builds are Buggy-as-heck, with "dead-ends", &, things not working well, etc. :oops:
It depends on the tier of release, basically. IIRC you've got:
- Dev builds; expectedly very buggy but released frequently as content is made for the next release. Basically a way to see what's coming up as it's made/proof that work is being done on the game, but it wouldn't be unusual for stuff to be straight-up broken for, say, unfinished event chains.
- Pre-release builds (i.e. this one); essentially content-complete (for that release) but with the expectation of some bugs. Things like broken even chains wouldn't be expected at this point and would be bugs, but the expected tier of bugs is going to be more like missing/mislabeled major art, logic/maths errors, wrong strings of text, etc.
- Release build; actual intended release that goes out to everyone (patreon and free) at the same time. Supposed to be bug-free but may still take a couple of iterations as the testing pool dramatically increases and more niche or minor issues get picked up.

The issue with the last release (last couple of releases? idk) was that dev builds were released here. While F95 is basically a piracy site, it's also one of the only major English community sites for adult games, and having those be the linked versions here is pretty bad when getting first impressions and stuff. This is compared to other games, where the "patreon version" is also a release build, just ahead of the public build - all of those tend to be up to decent quality but just have more content. This site and community is set up to assume all patreons are set up like the latter, hence why there has to be so much reiteration. Kinda a shame that this happens, considering it's the result of trying to make sure that "free" players don't feel pressured into paying; Would really be better if the "stable" release was still listed on the main page and labeled as such, even if people do leak the dev versions.

TortoiseForever

Sep 27, 2020
About the bad ending of Haven; is it a bad ending as in Game over, or can you still escape? Cannot remember.
Unless I'm doing it super wrong (and I've purposely gotten it a few times), you'll auto proceed the scenes after a while, eventually ending up rescued, and most likely with a 4 digit score in terms of "forced" and pregnancy (may include childbirth in between if she was already pregnant before bad end).

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
About the bad ending of Haven; is it a bad ending as in Game over, or can you still escape? Cannot remember.
You'll get rescued eventually, you'll end up with a permanent perk that gives you -60 max confidence and +200 max desire. Unlisted effects of this perk causes you to auto-accept many abusive events and drastically reduces your ability to fight off assaults even with high strength.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I was just thinking about item prices in the game, now that rent is finally being implemented at $400/week.

It's pretty tough working only at legit jobs after school every evening to make the rent. This is meant to push the MC into resorting to alternative methods of income/payment, and still have time and money for everything else. That's kinda the whole point of the setting and everything.

However, when so much of your money is going towards rent, it makes it harder to buy new clothes and cosmetics, which is kinda like the icing on the cake for this game.

Fully cosmetic items, like piercings and hair dye, probably shouldn't cost between $350 and $500.

But clothes have in-game functions. Clothes with more "negative" functions (more slutty/less fabric) should be cheaper than clothes without them (less slutty/more fabric). For in-game lore, lingerie and stuff were commodities before the world collapsed, but now function takes priority over most commodities. Clothing that covers more uses more fabric, it's more functional, and more function should come with a higher price tag. It does make it easier to make the MC a slut or whore, and that's the point. As a game mechanic this would also further challenge players looking to achieve a pure MC route.

btw, bets with the soccer boys still yield $200, should probably be between $10 and $50 in the future.

Last edited:

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Idk about the soccer boys bet needing to be lowered, they obviously seem to be much better off than most people in this world being able to spend their entire days playing soccer and drinking beer so to me it makes sense that they are throwing money around.

I do not remember if its been established what type of backgrounds they have or not though. Maybe they should be making their own moonshine rather than drinking beer if they are supposed to be as poor as everyone else?

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Idk about the soccer boys bet needing to be lowered, they obviously seem to be much better off than most people in this world being able to spend their entire days playing soccer and drinking beer so to me it makes sense that they are throwing money around.

I do not remember if its been established what type of backgrounds they have or not though. Maybe they should be making their own moonshine rather than drinking beer if they are supposed to be as poor as everyone else?
If I remember right those numbers were from before the money crunch. Sammy used to be able to make thousands every week from the bar job and the soccer bets are a relic from the old economy, definitely should be crunched. If the soccer boys were that rich then they wouldn't be drinking cheap home brew.

Reactions: swilliam

swilliam

May 26, 2017
If I remember right those numbers were from before the money crunch. Sammy used to be able to make thousands every week from the bar job and the soccer bets are a relic from the old economy, definitely should be crunched. If the soccer boys were that rich then they wouldn't be drinking cheap home brew.
Well while we are talking money, prostitution probably needs some sanity checks because its a bit weird that she agrees to sell her virginity for like 5 bucks just because she is broke atm.

I mean she needs to almost sell herself 100 times per week just to make rent at that rate. No way someone would go into prostitution for the same money they get picking up a piece or two of literal junk off the streets! :eek:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well while we are talking money, prostitution probably needs some sanity checks because its a bit weird that she agrees to sell her virginity for like 5 bucks just because she is broke atm.

I mean she needs to almost sell herself 100 times per week just to make rent at that rate. No way someone would go into prostitution for the same money they get picking up a piece or two of literal junk off the streets! :eek:
I definitely agree that the crunch went too far, I know it's stat based in some way but it's hard to keep Sammy consistently earning good money from prostitution in the long term. Trying to make money off of bar prostitution consistently she's eventually gonna get the alcoholic perk and end up getting ramped down to $5 sex after the first couple hours of bar work at best. It was ridiculous before though, I once had Sammy walking around with 100k without even cheating before the crunch.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Never had the MC sell her virginity for $5, that's a new one to me, but yes, very strange.

Prostitution is actually very profitable in this game. It's dependent on your MC's confidence/willpower rating. The higher it is, the more she will demand for her services. At first she'll take confidence hits each time she whores, but once you get the whore perk it became very easy to keep that confidence between 50 and 65, and she'll get $40-75 per go.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Never had the MC sell her virginity for $5, that's a new one to me, but yes, very strange.
It happens when her arousal is very high and she's fucking wasted. If you keep doing barmaid work with a virgin Sammy when her mood is low it'll happen fairly quickly, usually without even giving the player a choice.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
It happens when her arousal is very high and she's fucking wasted. If you keep doing barmaid work with a virgin Sammy when her mood is low it'll happen fairly quickly, usually without even giving the player a choice.
Ah, that's why I've never seen it. I've always avoided doing things when the mood score is low, or getting shitfaced.

edit - IMO, if your MC sold her virginity for $5 "without your choice," it actually was your own fault because you chose to put her in that position to begin with. You were basically asking for it to happen.

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
sam has some new posts on patreon so hopefully they're feeling better and can release the public version soon or someone can upload the new patron build themselves

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes