Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
i keep having this issue with every conversation in haven since a few versions ago, is there any way to fix it or the quest is like that for a while?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'hav' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/haven/haven_shower_stall.rpyc", line 71, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/haven/haven_shower_stall.rpyc", line 106, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/haven/haven_shower_stall.rpyc", line 178, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'hav' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
The Fixer 0.3.1.60
Sat Sep 16 03:01:12 2023

Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
That's known, since the assets for the wardrobe and store (as well as some clothing items on different body / breast sizes) aren't finished. Generally the ones missing the store and wardrobe images can be worn just fine, you just have the missing image on the buttons.

I had no issues with MC losing weight. Are you using the latest version? There's also a limit to your fitness depending on your game start (male start and female start with teh academic focus IIRC), but you should still be able to lose most of the weight / increase fitness most of the way. It's also not a one day thing, you need to do multiple fitness raising actions over multiple days for that. I also tested the cheating option, and it worked find on my end.
she was pregnant and i didnt knew that... im just a bit stupid.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Wait. But is 3.1.0 newer than 3. 1. 60? Whats with the numbering? If you know what I mean.

PS: Wildcard? Interesting. Will it give a random thing?

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Wait. But is 3.1.0 newer than 3. 1. 60? Whats with the numbering? If you know what I mean.

PS: Wildcard? Interesting. Will it give a random thing?
No, you need to look at those numbers separately, and in that order:

60 > 0, so 3.1.60 > 3.1.0 and 3.1.0 > 3.0.99 because 1 > 0 in the middle number, which trumps the third.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Assuming they typoed 3.0.56 instead of 3.1.65:

v0.3.0.56 In a nutshell
  • New flatmate, Robin, with lots of conversations and scenes with her
  • Landlord and rent to be paid
  • New cleaning mini job
  • New minor characters added around the game
  • New perks including 2 new origins. Waif and Wildcard
  • New locations, shops, clothes and items
The post is newer than the one for 3.1.60, so i assume this would be the new changelog? Would definitely remember seeing the two new origins if i saw them mentioned before.

asprg

Oct 10, 2020
Assuming they typoed 3.0.56 instead of 3.1.65:

The post is newer than the one for 3.1.60, so i assume this would be the new changelog? Would definitely remember seeing the two new origins if i saw them mentioned before.
It's been a while since they added Robin though. The changelog doesn't look updated to me

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
So just FYI it was an accident. Sam_Tail is actually down sick now and likely just swapped the numbers by accident when posting the release, and hasn't noticed it cause they're down. I didn't even see any of the Patreon members mention it, but I haven't really looked much since I noticed myself.

Also full changelog Sam_Tail posted (I think from maybe the last truly public version). In spoiler because HUGE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFixer-0.3.1.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Has Sam_Tail released a new version yet ? . . . just curious . . . . had heard, she/they, were "down sick" :sick: ?

Hoping, she/they, are getting better . :unsure:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Has Sam_Tail released a new version yet ? . . . just curious . . . . had heard, she/they, were "down sick" :sick: ?

Hoping, she/they, are getting better . :unsure:
There isn't a public release, but there is a patreon version, posted when they got sick, that was leaked that's now in the first post.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I'm curious on how to encounter the other roomates? I've gone through a chunk of the game and have still only met Robin. Also after Haven the sister is supposed to move back but I've not seen her in the house ever, guessing it's still to be implemented?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm curious on how to encounter the other roomates? I've gone through a chunk of the game and have still only met Robin. Also after Haven the sister is supposed to move back but I've not seen her in the house ever, guessing it's still to be implemented?
They aren't in yet. I haven't done haven in the recent builds, but Emile (the sister) used to move back in after that, but it might have been removed for now (all you could do was talk to her with the same chat options you get in the game's first weeks).

Reactions: Overlord070

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
There isn't a public release, but there is a patreon version, posted when they got sick, that was leaked that's now in the first post.
From what I've read here, (and what Sam_Tail, has said), Patreon builds are Buggy-as-heck, with "dead-ends", &, things not working well, etc. :oops:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
From what I've read here, (and what Sam_Tail, has said), Patreon builds are Buggy-as-heck, with "dead-ends", &, things not working well, etc. :oops:
Frankly, this one isn't bad. Mostly just some missing and unfinished clothing assets, though I didn't extensively test it. There was a leaked version before the previous public, which had almost all the content removed to test new features. that one was a problem, since then people were complaining about missing content (the old public version was removed from the first post, and people tend to be idiots about looking on the patreon for the public release).

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021
Noticed in recent version posted, if one hands out flyers, the time seems to go backwards a bit after completing the task.

Other stats, like tiredness, work as intended, so kinda funny you can continue till you tire out without mowing forward in time.

This was on a new save file btw.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Frankly, this one isn't bad. Mostly just some missing and unfinished clothing assets, though I didn't extensively test it. There was a leaked version before the previous public, which had almost all the content removed to test new features. that one was a problem, since then people were complaining about missing content (the old public version was removed from the first post, and people tend to be idiots about looking on the patreon for the public release).
Highlighted part = Half of why I play this game . . . Love her in her outfits !!! . . . :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes