ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
found something again.
screenshot0001.jpg Sammy mentions swimming classes.

screenshot0002.jpg there is still a hole between her breasts and her belly in the center image.

screenshot0003.jpg no issue here just found it hilarious for Robin to let out this line at this time like seriously girl.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: GTK/HLK and modeek

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
found something again.
View attachment 2983710 Sammy mentions swimming classes. <---

View attachment 2983712 there is still a hole between her breasts and her belly in the center image.

View attachment 2983715 no issue here just found it hilarious for Robin to let out this line at this time like seriously girl. <--- Agree :ROFLMAO:
Just Curious ;
You've mentioned a few times about Sammy's, mentioning "Swimming Class", in her conversations (?) . . .
Are there no longer any, Swimming Classes, at all ? . . . or, . . . just for her, cause, she's pregnant ? :unsure:
( I haven't gotten around to playing this latest, "official release" version yet, reason why curious ):rolleyes:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Just Curious ;
You've mentioned a few times about Sammy's, mentioning "Swimming Class", in her conversations (?) . . .
Are there no longer any, Swimming Classes, at all ? . . . or, . . . just for her, cause, she's pregnant ? :unsure:
( I haven't gotten around to playing this latest, "official release" version yet, reason why curious ):rolleyes:
The school pool was removed because it didn't fit the post-apocalyptic theme.
and the removal of the pool also removed the swimming classes. but every now and then someone still mentions them because Sam hasn't removed/missed that line yet. so I point it out to get removed.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Zommyt

Dec 31, 2022
Hello, want to leave some bug report. Got it in 3.02.01, then in 3.02.02 on same save. And one more thing — some items don't have thumbnails, like ballgag: «Image "Item_mask_1" not found». Also the glove with the glass is not displayed when you drink (same "not found image" error)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_events/school_soccer/school_soccer_hangout_events.rpy", line 662, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Npc' object has no attribute 'here'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/school/school_events/school_soccer/school_soccer_hangout_events.rpyc", line 662, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_events/school_soccer/school_soccer_hangout_events.rpy", line 662, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Npc' object has no attribute 'here'

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
Is it intentional that the cleaning job at the bar currently gives no money? Or am I missing something?

Thanks for all your work in general though, the post-apocalyptic setting you're going for is interesting.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
The school pool was removed because it didn't fit the post-apocalyptic theme.
and the removal of the pool also removed the swimming classes. but every now and then someone still mentions them because Sam hasn't removed/missed that line yet. so I point it out to get removed.
I do not agree that the pool is not fit. My opinion that removing pool from school has been bad solution.

Reactions: GTK/HLK

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
For some reason, it seems the checkpoint messes with the commando perk. When I go there while not wearing any underwear, after a couple of actions the "maybe underwear isn't so bad" monologue happens and I lose the perk, but then when I move to another area, after a couple of actions the perk comes back again. Not really an issue, just a weird bug.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
For some reason, it seems the checkpoint messes with the commando perk. When I go there while not wearing any underwear, after a couple of actions the "maybe underwear isn't so bad" monologue happens and I lose the perk, but then when I move to another area, after a couple of actions the perk comes back again. Not really an issue, just a weird bug.
have you updated to the most recent version? the commando perk was bugged at first.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Made it to where she gets raped, no thanks.
Just going to point out, there's no required / 100% guaranteed rape scenes. Having high fitness and confidence prevents basically all of those (IIRC, I don't think there's any you can't avoid with those). But of course, to each their own, if there's content you can't stand in a game then don't play it.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Just going to point out, there's no required / 100% guaranteed rape scenes. Having high fitness and confidence prevents basically all of those (IIRC, I don't think there's any you can't avoid with those). But of course, to each their own, if there's content you can't stand in a game then don't play it.
Well, there is one guaranteed instance, but it requires you to not pay Oskar his rent for weeks on end. You get jumped by a group of thugs that also take all the money you have on hand.

Other than that, everything's avoidable. In my experience, 50+ fitness and not being blackout drunk is all you need to fight off pretty much any attacker in the city.

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
Made it to where she gets raped, no thanks.
if your like me and want to garuntee avoiding them theres a cheat menue in the upper right corner you can just always keep your confidence and fitness at 100 and you'll be fine :)

also if you need to pay oscar but dont have the money theres a money cheat to.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
could someone tell me what the wildcard perk does?
If an event has conditions to auto-accept/choose a response because of a perk then wild card will choose that option 20% of the time as if you had the perk in question. So, for example in bus you get harassed and if you have bimbo perk then she just accepts it without giving you the option to resist. With wild card 20% of the time you will act like a bimbo for this event, even if you aren't a bimbo. The game will show a message when it happens.
wcsss.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Amhran
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes