Jul 11, 2017
How can the "Cleaner rep sex" event accomplish this scene? or it is not yet implemented in the game, because when I play this scene in the cheat it seems that the protagonist likes it. Does anyone know how to do it?

MadMan11882

Aug 14, 2017
ran into an error with latest download (v 0.3.2.02), added the traceback with the error message, happened during gloryhole setup dialogue.

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit character statuses? because when I use the saveeditonline website many choices appear and even writing PLAYER only seems like little but nothing to increase intelligence, strength and charm etc or a cheat that works, Thank you for reading and help me please

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to edit character statuses? because when I use the saveeditonline website many choices appear and even writing PLAYER only seems like little but nothing to increase intelligence, strength and charm etc or a cheat that works, Thank you for reading and help me please
There's a built in cheat menu though, it's one of the icons at the top bar. That can pretty much do all the stuff you want without using an external save editor on it?

Reactions: mimoxd

mimoxd

Jun 20, 2017
There's a built in cheat menu though, it's one of the icons at the top bar. That can pretty much do all the stuff you want without using an external save editor on it?
thank you very much I didn't know about that I was playing normally but I'm curious about the other options

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The good parts of the game are really good, but the bad parts (grind) are really, really bad.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
It looks like the triggers for the conversation with Robin about how you're having sex with the soccer boys don't actually have anything to do with whether or not you've had sex with any of the soccer boys. Might be something about exhibitionism, or the showers at the old building, or playing a dare game, but you can have an extended sequence of Sammy explaining that she's fucking them and Robin assuring you she's fine with it while Sammy is still a Pure Virgin.

On an unrelated note, is there any way to get rid of beer in your inventory without drinking it? I hate the intelligence debuff from being an alcoholic, but it doesn't go away unless you go seven days without any alcohol, if you're carrying any beer Sammy will automatically drink one every few hours, and I pick up beers while scavving faster than I can get rid of them. When I try to give them away as gifts nobody accepts, and I'm not aware of any place to sell beer, so all I can think is to just chug until I pass out over and over again which seems... like the incorrect way to deal with an addiction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axismundi

skaiz

Jan 10, 2018
I'm not sure if my game is bugged, I'm unintentionally "good" at this game, or my Sammy walks with Jesus Christ himself because I have never failed a willpower check. lol. I'm not intentionally going out of my way for anything either.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
It looks like the triggers for the conversation with Robin about how you're having sex with the soccer boys don't actually have anything to do with whether or not you've had sex with any of the soccer boys. Might be something about exhibitionism, or the showers at the old building, or playing a date game, but you can have an extended sequence of Sammy explaining that she's fucking them and Robin assuring you she's fine with it while Sammy is still a Pure Virgin.

On an unrelated note, is there any way to get rid of beer in your inventory without drinking it? I hate the intelligence debuff from being an alcoholic, but it doesn't go away unless you go seven days without any alcohol, if you're carrying any beer Sammy will automatically drink one every few hours, and I pick up beers while scavving faster than I can get rid of them. When I try to give them away as gifts nobody accepts, and I'm not aware of any place to sell beer, so all I can think is to just chug until I pass out over and over again which seems... like the incorrect way to deal with an addiction.
You can gift beers to Robin from my experience, she seems to love beer and drugs.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
You can gift beers to Robin from my experience, she seems to love beer and drugs.
She's got an upper limit on how many she'll accept, after that she says she already has plenty and you should keep yours. I got really "lucky" with finding beer while savving (instead of anything useful), so they were my go-to gift while I was trying to build relationship with her, and now she won't take any. Jaylee won't accept beer because she's worried about what people would do to her if she got drunk, and I'm not aware of anybody else you can give gifts to in the current build.

Reactions: HikkiG

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
She's got an upper limit on how many she'll accept, after that she says she already has plenty and you should keep yours. I got really "lucky" with finding beer while savving (instead of anything useful), so they were my go-to gift while I was trying to build relationship with her, and now she won't take any. Jaylee won't accept beer because she's worried about what people would do to her if she got drunk, and I'm not aware of anybody else you can give gifts to in the current build.
Huh interesting, did not know Robin could cap out.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Yeah and I think this is key to a slut route and the number 1 thing to start working on immediately is finding those pills.
After a legit slut speedrun today at the beginning of game before doing the main story quests:

1) Find mysterious pills as soon as possible while bar whoring and scavaging.
2) Use Lebo before bar shifts and going on the bus slut nightshift. Once you've got the mysterious pills, you don't need to be an alcoholic anymore, just need a lebo boost when your horny low

I haven't reached 45 yet, so no slut, but over halfway there. The mysterious pills are absolutely essential
Starting perks are supposed to help you tailor what type of game you want. Pick gamine or bimbo if you want sex straight out the door.

How can the "Cleaner rep sex" event accomplish this scene? or it is not yet implemented in the game, because when I play this scene in the cheat it seems that the protagonist likes it. Does anyone know how to do it?
Be drunk or a slut/whore.

Huh. Why does fucking Jaylee not count as sex for purposes of the 'pure virgin' status?
Because the game doesn't track lesbian stats yet. Plus virgin in the fixer is penetration so unless Jaylee uses a dildo it still wouldn't count.

ran into an error with latest download (v 0.3.2.02), added the traceback with the error message, happened during gloryhole setup dialogue.
Thanks, fixed in the update.

It looks like the triggers for the conversation with Robin about how you're having sex with the soccer boys don't actually have anything to do with whether or not you've had sex with any of the soccer boys. Might be something about exhibitionism, or the showers at the old building, or playing a dare game, but you can have an extended sequence of Sammy explaining that she's fucking them and Robin assuring you she's fine with it while Sammy is still a Pure Virgin.

Might be some issues, but I updated when Robin finds out you are having sex. She doesn't need to directly see anymore but if she sees you do something like shower with the boys or act overly comfortable in sexual situations (stripping and the like) she will infer you are having sex with them.

I'm not sure if my game is bugged, I'm unintentionally "good" at this game, or my Sammy walks with Jesus Christ himself because I have never failed a willpower check. lol. I'm not intentionally going out of my way for anything either.
Depends on your perks. Gamine and Bimbo have bonuses to confidence while Bambi has maluses. If you are a Bimbo or something then you wont have much issue with willpower checks.

Huh interesting, did not know Robin could cap out.
She can only drink so much beer in one day. Wait a bit and she will drink it up and accept more.

I see there r bullies in the game. Does MC have sex with the bullies eventually?
Yes.

Reactions: brokenone222
Jul 11, 2017
Starting perks are supposed to help you tailor what type of game you want. Pick gamine or bimbo if you want sex straight out the door.

Be drunk or a slut/whore.

Because the game doesn't track lesbian stats yet. Plus virgin in the fixer is penetration so unless Jaylee uses a dildo it still wouldn't count.

Thanks, fixed in the update.

Might be some issues, but I updated when Robin finds out you are having sex. She doesn't need to directly see anymore but if she sees you do something like shower with the boys or act overly comfortable in sexual situations (stripping and the like) she will infer you are having sex with them.

Depends on your perks. Gamine and Bimbo have bonuses to confidence while Bambi has maluses. If you are a Bimbo or something then you wont have much issue with willpower checks.

She can only drink so much beer in one day. Wait a bit and she will drink it up and accept more.

Yes.
So I tried it when she was drunk and in the status of a slut/succubus, not even in the bar or working as a cleaner she always rejects. Does the beginning of a man or a woman influence anything?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
So I tried it when she was drunk and in the status of a slut/succubus, not even in the bar or working as a cleaner she always rejects. Does the beginning of a man or a woman influence anything?
It's probably because there location limits for it to happen. It wont happen at home because random men aren't hanging out at your house. On the street and parts of the pub is too public. So it either needs to be at night or in the pub toilets to trigger.

Also these events are added in for when cleaning is more readily available in other locations so while the triggers might currently be hard, it will be less so when cleaning other locations.

Does anyone know how to play as Robin or volleyball scenes with Sam or any other scenes that I might be missing
Volleyball scenes are probably getting removed for Robin because she has too much content for me to fit into her schedule. I will switch the stuff I had planned for her to another character.

Aug 12, 2021
Anyone knows if there is any new place to crash after getting kicked out from your apartment? Or does Sam just find a place to sleep in the woods every time?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
On that note, i noticed "Former Man" disappeared when i picked up my other origin a couple weeks in, even if i went traitless (Waif). Is this deliberate?

I can understand from a game design perspective that Sammy stopping thinking of herself as male cuts down on possible scene variations, but i kind of liked it as a fresh option in these kind of games.

Reactions: Axismundi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes