H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Just going to point out, there's no required / 100% guaranteed rape scenes. Having high fitness and confidence prevents basically all of those (IIRC, I don't think there's any you can't avoid with those). But of course, to each their own, if there's content you can't stand in a game then don't play it.
And I'm not, have a great day

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
If an event has conditions to auto-accept/choose a response because of a perk then wild card will choose that option 20% of the time as if you had the perk in question. So, for example in bus you get harassed and if you have bimbo perk then she just accepts it without giving you the option to resist. With wild card 20% of the time you will act like a bimbo for this event, even if you aren't a bimbo. The game will show a message when it happens.
View attachment 3005360
and this applies for every event that's tied to a perk?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just going to point out, there's no required / 100% guaranteed rape scenes. Having high fitness and confidence prevents basically all of those (IIRC, I don't think there's any you can't avoid with those). But of course, to each their own, if there's content you can't stand in a game then don't play it.
There's the scene where Sammy gets raped in the vent in Haven. That one is pure RNG, stats won't save her there. You'll have to either avoid the vent and miss out on the resources or save scum if you get the scene and are trying to avoid it.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
and this applies for every event that's tied to a perk?
Not every event, it wouldn't make sense for everything, but many of them certainly. As far as I can tell the wildcard traits are: whore, slut, commando, creampie lover, buttslut, nerd, gym bunny, bimbo, gamine, bambi, exhibitionist and broodmother. So in cases where any of these traits have trait-specific action or reaction then wild card has a chance to make that choice as if you had the perk.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
There's the scene where Sammy gets raped in the vent in Haven. That one is pure RNG, stats won't save her there. You'll have to either avoid the vent and miss out on the resources or save scum if you get the scene and are trying to avoid it.
Nope. It depends on time of day. When there is no people around - you can do almost any crap and get away with it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Nope. It depends on time of day. When there is no people around - you can do almost any crap and get away with it.
Yes but the comment I was replying to was about the confidence and fitness stats, not time. If you trigger that event then you can't avoid it just with high stats, you'll need to either rollback and avoid it or save scum your way out of it.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Yes but the comment I was replying to was about the confidence and fitness stats, not time. If you trigger that event then you can't avoid it just with high stats, you'll need to either rollback and avoid it or save scum your way out of it.
And the main topic was about that there is zero unavoidable rape scenes in the game. Most of them can be avoided by having high confidence/fitness and some require another conditions that pretty obvious most of the time (at the game's current progress state moment).

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
It does depend on whether you're inspecting the vent and there's no people chilling around the fire in the room outside it though. It's a lot easier to avoid the sex part if there's no one there.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

SMH.

I never can understand why when there IS a translation for a word, why...weebs? use the Japanese word instead. Seriously just say spoiled brat or entitled little shit.

EDIT: wrong thread. /facepalm

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

SMH.

I never can understand why when there IS a translation for a word, why...weebs? use the Japanese word instead. Seriously just say spoiled brat or entitled little shit.
Not use where this came from, since this game doesn't focus on that character archetype and no one was mentioning that in the thread (that I recall). I'm guessing you're posting in the wrong thread.

As for why use the original word instead of a translation, sometimes the original word includes more nuance or is more specific than the translation.

Reactions: Dyhart

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
How does one even become a slut in this game? Does being Broken preclude you from the slut perk?

Also since its pretty hard to even have sex willingly in this game because its yet another game where your sexual agency is buried behind stacking prude mechanics... stars have to fucking align for MC to even want sex. Basically have to be an alcoholic...

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
How does one even become a slut in this game? Does being Broken preclude you from the slut perk?

Also since its pretty hard to even have sex willingly in this game because its yet another game where your sexual agency is buried behind stacking prude mechanics... stars have to fucking align for MC to even want sex. Basically have to be an alcoholic...
to get the slut perk you need to have a lot of sex without getting paid. personally, I find it incredibly easy to have sex. my Sammy had her first time on day 2 maybe 3 during a beach trip with Emily. and she turned into a baby crazy cumslut in a like a week. working at the pub makes it incredibly easy especially if you don't have much money. Simon and Bob are also easy to get.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

Well, it depends on how you started the game. The male start it'll take longer and the female start ones it'll depend on the origin perk at least a little.

The game is more about gradually changing than starting as a slut, and you need to have Sammy go through more things to get to the point of being slutty (unless you pick certain traits at the female start).

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Yeah I got sick of all of the vagueness and just used the cheat menu's school boy sex. I counted 45 times.
.... fourty five ....

And, ya know, despite this game being about gradually changing Sam into a slut, if you start as exhibitionist and rush her to bimbo + slut + succubus + numb, you seem to get some scenes that would theoretically be impossible to get unless you choose to not progress the story and just grind the bar/school/beach before doing the story.

The game just isn't long enough to "gradually" change Sam. You gotta grind day after day of 90% whoring and 10% slutting.

But if anyone wants to get it the hard way, rush sleeplessness/succubus immediately, become an alcoholic, and ride the bus all day.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Yeah I got sick of all of the vagueness and just used the cheat menu's school boy sex. I counted 45 times.
.... fourty five ....

And, ya know, despite this game being about gradually changing Sam into a slut, if you start as exhibitionist and rush her to bimbo + slut + succubus + numb, you seem to get some scenes that would theoretically be impossible to get unless you choose to not progress the story and just grind the bar/school/beach before doing the story.

The game just isn't long enough to "gradually" change Sam. You gotta grind day after day of 90% whoring and 10% slutting.

But if anyone wants to get it the hard way, rush sleeplessness/succubus immediately, become an alcoholic, and ride the bus all day.
well yea makes sense to not turn into a slut after fucking 3 or 4 times. I use Male Start and have her baby crazy in a week.
and that is while also going to school every day. and working out quite a bit to get into shape. if anything it is too easy in this version.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019

If you're in a hurry, go to the rocky section of the beach and scavenge for the mysterious pill. Sammy will refuse to take it the first couple of times you go to your inventory and say to use it, but on iirc the third try she eats it regardless of stats or experience, and gets the 'sleeplessness' trait, sometimes referred to as 'succubus', which makes her permanently horny, have very few inhibitions, and regain energy from sex instead of rest.

Or for a less cheaty way, if you have very little money Sammy is much more likely to be able to accept prostitution actions as a virgin, and once she loses her virginity the barrier to doing all sorts of other things lowers dramatically.l

Or you can just get super drunk and ride the bus until somebody fucks you.

Getting enough money by "legitimate" jobs like waitressing is a nonstarter unless you're just using it as an excuse to find clients who will pay for sex, but scavenging is surprisingly profitable. One trip to the junkyard and one trip to the beach every day should be plenty to pay your rent without prostitution while leaving a lot of time for the rest of your life.

Reactions: Pervtron3000

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
If you're in a hurry, go to the rocky section of the beach and scavenge for the mysterious pill.
Yeah and I think this is key to a slut route and the number 1 thing to start working on immediately is finding those pills.
After a legit slut speedrun today at the beginning of game before doing the main story quests:

1) Find mysterious pills as soon as possible while bar whoring and scavaging.
2) Use Lebo before bar shifts and going on the bus slut nightshift. Once you've got the mysterious pills, you don't need to be an alcoholic anymore, just need a lebo boost when your horny low

I haven't reached 45 yet, so no slut, but over halfway there. The mysterious pills are absolutely essential

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes