Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I think they do as far I can remember (If I am wrong, then sorry about that). Then you can make the choice again.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How do I get to the dinner?
I have been going to every bus stop, exploring everywhere I could, with no luck.

The introduction to the game and character customization are great, but once I reach the open world part, it's welcome to Bugtown.

I can't reach places I'm apparently supposed to go to. For some reason, my character starts with the whore stats (and yet is a virgin, how does that work?), walking through the market's open stalls that have items with missing images...

skaiz

Jan 10, 2018
Depends on your perks. Gamine and Bimbo have bonuses to confidence while Bambi has maluses. If you are a Bimbo or something then you wont have much issue with willpower checks.
Yeah I see what you mean.
My starting trait is gym bunny and I work out just enough to keep me fit. I don't go out of my way to keep happiness maxed either. I'm not lying when I say I have to go out of my way to invoke reactions to my Sammy. If I want to see spicy scenes on the bus, school, or elsewhere whenever willpower is applied as a check, I will always pass it unless I save scum several times. I thought about trying out a Bambi start, but from my understanding, it pretty much strips poor Sammy of all her desire making it hard for her to get corrupted into accepting or even enjoying her treatment slowly over time.
What I end up doing is straight up removing confidence points with the cheat menu because I gain them so fast just bumbling around.
Perhaps add a "Naive" Sammy? Big confidence penalties, a fair allure bonus, and keep desire and mood normal.

Either way, I love the game and subbed on Patron lol. thx for the hard work sam-tail

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
How do I get to the dinner?
I have been going to every bus stop, exploring everywhere I could, with no luck.

The introduction to the game and character customization are great, but once I reach the open world part, it's welcome to Bugtown.

I can't reach places I'm apparently supposed to go to. For some reason, my character starts with the whore stats (and yet is a virgin, how does that work?), walking through the market's open stalls that have items with missing images...
The Diner? Oh, you're not officially supposed to access that.

You can kind of brute force your way in by being completely drunk and riding the bus, as one of the possible outcomes is you getting off at the wrong stop. Which stop you actually get out at is RNG'd, and the diner is one of the possible options.

There's a diner, a truck stop, a motel (with a pool) and some slums, but nothing to actually interact with yet, so you're not missing out on anything aside from sated curiosity. It does have a functional bus stop though (which is also why the drunk trick works), so getting back to the other districts isn't much of a problem.

Reactions: lnomsim

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
The Diner? Oh, you're not officially supposed to access that.

You can kind of brute force your way in by being completely drunk and riding the bus, as one of the possible outcomes is you getting off at the wrong stop. Which stop you actually get out at is RNG'd, and the diner is one of the possible options.

There's a diner, a truck stop, a motel (with a pool) and some slums, but nothing to actually interact with yet, so you're not missing out on anything aside from sated curiosity. It does have a functional bus stop though (which is also why the drunk trick works), so getting back to the other districts isn't much of a problem.
Hmm, then it's weird the sister tells us to find a job there.

Thanks for the answer. (y)

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Hmm, then it's weird the sister tells us to find a job there.

Thanks for the answer. (y)
Well, the area was being worked on and given that it's started being referenced to my guess is we'd be pretty close to seeing it open up to the public. There's some references to the Truck stop and highway overpass at school, but those used to be a part of that area a number of versions ago before the districts got overhauled and the Mall area closed too. Compared to then, the diner and motel areas are new and the Slums didn't have their placeholder art yet i believe, though you still couldn't do anything there yet either.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I hope more outfits and sounds are added in the game, something like a barbie bimbo outfit/makeup set or a goth set. Maybe something like a gyaru set.

I do like leopard print outfits as well.

A big thing would be sounds, Karryns Prison, Celesphonia and Nightmare Knight are way better because they have moans and sex sounds, Ruled by Rule and Sol Rui After Mini only has sex sounds but its still good.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I hope more outfits and sounds are added in the game, something like a barbie bimbo outfit/makeup set or a goth set. Maybe something like a gyaru set.

A big thing would be sounds, Karryns Prison, Celesphonia and Nightmare Knight are way better because they have moans and sex sounds, Ruled by Rule and Sol Rui After Mini only has sex sounds but its still good.
Shouldn't you also mention the tattoos and piercings again? Might as well hit on all the critical points! :illuminati:

Last edited:

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Anyone knows if there is any new place to crash after getting kicked out from your apartment? Or does Sam just find a place to sleep in the woods every time?
If you flirt with the lady at the junkyard enough she invites you in, and you can use her bed freely. I suspect that as development continues there will be similar scenarios for any long term lovers Sammy picks up who don't live in the same building. But other than that I'm not aware of any usable beds outside of like, Haven.

If you go succubus mode you can replace sleep entirely though.

On that note, i noticed "Former Man" disappeared when i picked up my other origin a couple weeks in, even if i went traitless (Waif). Is this deliberate?

I can understand from a game design perspective that Sammy stopping thinking of herself as male cuts down on possible scene variations, but i kind of liked it as a fresh option in these kind of games.
IIRC picking the former man start does still have an effect on the conversation with your sister right before going into Haven, and possibly a few other places, long after the status has worn off. But I think the mechanical modifiers are supposed to be more of a 'not yet accustomed to a feminine body' thing rather than a 'this is when you forget that you once identified as male' thing.

Aug 12, 2021
If you flirt with the lady at the junkyard enough she invites you in, and you can use her bed freely. I suspect that as development continues there will be similar scenarios for any long term lovers Sammy picks up who don't live in the same building. But other than that I'm not aware of any usable beds outside of like, Haven.

If you go succubus mode you can replace sleep entirely though.

IIRC picking the former man start does still have an effect on the conversation with your sister right before going into Haven, and possibly a few other places, long after the status has worn off. But I think the mechanical modifiers are supposed to be more of a 'not yet accustomed to a feminine body' thing rather than a 'this is when you forget that you once identified as male' thing.
Can I just flirt with junkyard girl by just talking with her? Or is there a specific way to flirt? Also can Sam leave the apartment without getting jumped by goons?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Yeah, which is why i asked if it was a deliberate choice rather than "Oh, this is broken now". From a mechanical and lore perspective i can understand the reasoning, but since i build Sammy as a tomboy and she can have a girlfriend (or two) anyway... It just makes more sense to keep the trait.

Possibly at the cost of making it harder for Sammy to agree to selling herself (and taking a bigger hit being forced to) since other people's dicks are ew and the trait itself is pretty strong.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I am actually curious, since Sammy has a lot of outfits but when can those outfits be used in the sex scenes? The only time those outfits are usable are the bus rides, even the gloryhole and bar jobs Sammy has an outfit she automatically equips.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I am actually curious, since Sammy has a lot of outfits but when can those outfits be used in the sex scenes? The only time those outfits are usable are the bus rides, even the gloryhole and bar jobs Sammy has an outfit she automatically equips.
There are relatively few times outfits are used in sex scenes, unless the outfit is fixed or limited in some way. Every extra piece of clothing in a scene requires more renders, which increases the time it takes for updates. When you have a fixed or limited outfit, then the number of renders isn't hugely affected, like working in the bar or at haven.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Since Sammy's position is fixed i suppose it would be possible to use the same paperdoll overlays as when she's wearing clothes normally, but then you'd need to add and finetune positioning for every single item separately so it ends up looking like she's still wearing them rather than something pasted onto the scene.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019

some new clothing was added in v0.3.2.05. but that hasn't been posted here yet.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Huh. It looks like if you go through Haven as a virgin, then take the ending where you break the pipes, get caught, jump out the window to escape, and get rescued by the institute goons, you end up pregnant... while still a virgin.

The fuck did that doctor do to me while he was supposed to be fixing my broken legs?

Can I just flirt with junkyard girl by just talking with her? Or is there a specific way to flirt? Also can Sam leave the apartment without getting jumped by goons?
Step one is you just keep scavving at the junkyard during the day, she has a random chance of showing up to talk or tease you each time. You might also get some progress in this step by selling things to her brother, I'm not sure. Then she mentions hanging out, after which you can reliably find her in one specific part of the junkyard every evening, after she stops searching for the day but before she goes to bed. Now you can sell her things (broken jewelry, old magazines, etc), and buy things from her (jewelry and sex toys), and have an option to talk just like with Robin. After a while of this, if you talk to her when she's about to go inside, she invites you in and you can now share her shower, her bed, and a bunch of orgasms.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes