Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Finishing Haven by gathering all the Intel notes and just walking away quietly apparently makes you magically pregnant too...

Is it just hard coded so that leaving Haven by any route impregnates you? Is that because some future plot point requires Sammy to have children?

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Finishing Haven by gathering all the Intel notes and just walking away quietly apparently makes you magically pregnant too...

Is it just hard coded so that leaving Haven by any route impregnates you? Is that because some future plot point requires Sammy to have children?
You sure you didn't just get raped while sleeping? If you're too tired it doesn't wake you up, so your fatigue can't be too low while taking a nap.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

There's no forced impregnation when completing Haven with the intel route.
There's the inseminated temporary perk which can cause a delayed impregnation, Sammy can get impregnated from being molested, raped or by sleeping. My Sammy got pregnant after having a guy cum on her over her clothes. She can get pregnant the moment a dick gets into her, she can even get pregnant after the guy pulls out. Unless you're playing with debug on and you're paying attention to the debug info you'll never know the exact moment she gets impregnated though, but it's not a scripted part of the scene like you're saying.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
You sure you didn't just get raped while sleeping? If you're too tired it doesn't wake you up, so your fatigue can't be too low while taking a nap.
All of the sex counters on the stat screen remain at zero, and the 'pure virgin' trait remains in full effect.

My Sammy got pregnant after having a guy cum on her over her clothes.
That'd have to be it then, despite not being physically possible. But that's... completely unavoidable in this game. There's like a 40% chance of somebody ejaculating in your general direction every time you get on a bus. Why have I never seen it result in pregnancy outside of Haven?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
All of the sex counters on the stat screen remain at zero, and the 'pure virgin' trait remains in full effect.

That'd have to be it then, despite not being physically possible. But that's... completely unavoidable in this game. There's like a 40% chance of somebody ejaculating in your general direction every time you get on a bus. Why have I never seen it result in pregnancy outside of Haven?
Extremely uncommon. In probably a few dozen hours of playing this game I'd only seen it happen once, and that was ironically while I was testing out your report of a spontaneous pregnancy after haven.

Aug 12, 2021
Since the recent updates any new sex scenes? I heard there was the maid scenes but how to trigger it?
Maid scenes come from cleaning apartment to reduce rent. If you don't have enough money you can ask to work for Oskar to help reduce rent costs. IIRC you have to ask him for other means to help pay rent two times in a row (Back to back weekly, so every Sunday when he comes around to collect) then Sam cleans and fucks Oskar and reduces rent by 65 (IIRC). Cleaning option first starts you in overalls but landlord eventually asks you to buy a maid outfit.

Aug 12, 2021
In my most recent playthrough the bullies stopped showing up to school and I heard from students that they disappeared and law enforcement is looking into it. Is there anyway to find where they are (I did not poison them)?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In my most recent playthrough the bullies stopped showing up to school and I heard from students that they disappeared and law enforcement is looking into it. Is there anyway to find where they are (I did not poison them)?
Check the character list, if they're dead it should show there. Off the top of my head the soccer boys will kill them if Sammy's been a victim for too long and is friends with them. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a few more ways to take them out, they were never meant to be long term villains.

Aug 12, 2021
Check the character list, if they're dead it should show there. Off the top of my head the soccer boys will kill them if Sammy's been a victim for too long and is friends with them. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a few more ways to take them out, they were never meant to be long term villains.
Location for both of them says unknown. The soccer boys haven't said anything about getting rid of them and when talking to them they sometimes ask why Sam keeps letting the bullies push her around. Mind you this was after Sam rejected their help to stop the bullying two times already.

If they did get killed by the boys without Sam's input that's honestly really cool, as it makes the world feel more dynamic. The boys heard Sam say that she doesn't want the bullies to pick on her other friends so that's why she is okay with being a target, but the boys came to the optimal solution, taking out those scumbags. Either way I'll do some more testing later and look to see if there are any hints or any place they might be.

May 12, 2020
Location for both of them says unknown. The soccer boys haven't said anything about getting rid of them and when talking to them they sometimes ask why Sam keeps letting the bullies push her around. Mind you this was after Sam rejected their help to stop the bullying two times already.

If they did get killed by the boys without Sam's input that's honestly really cool, as it makes the world feel more dynamic. The boys heard Sam say that she doesn't want the bullies to pick on her other friends so that's why she is okay with being a target, but the boys came to the optimal solution, taking out those scumbags. Either way I'll do some more testing later and look to see if there are any hints or any place they might be.
Yes, if you reject their help to stop the bullying twice then they will deal with the bullies in a permanent manner without your input.

Reactions: Creamcheesecriminal

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Yes, if you reject their help to stop the bullying twice then they will deal with the bullies in a permanent manner without your input.
Pity. I had hoped you could redirect the bullies onto Cass (or what her name is) so they can keep the girl in a permanent pregnancy cycle.

Need to make sure there won't be a birth crisis somehow.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Pity. I had hoped you could redirect the bullies onto Cass (or what her name is) so they can keep the girl in a permanent pregnancy cycle.

Need to make sure there won't be a birth crisis somehow.
You can. Keep Sammy's confidence high enough that she passes all of their willpower checks for 6 weeks and they'll target Cass instead. You can then view events of them abusing her randomly. Not sure if they can get back on Sammy's ass after but I don't think you can without cheats. Memory about that isn't the best though, it's been a long time since I played on the Cass bully path, it was depressing enough I only did it once.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
@ Sam_Tail

Feedback
  1. the character creator needs more vulva types, mouth and nose options.
  2. Add option to use the toilet in the pub and at home
  3. Add a thumbnail image for the Corner Shop. Now it's only an icon.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018
how do you get to the diner? Emile mentions it as a good place to find a job before you even walk into the department, but I can't figure out how to get there.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
how do you get to the diner? Emile mentions it as a good place to find a job before you even walk into the department, but I can't figure out how to get there.
The diner is one of the many locations not implemented yet in the v0.3.2 version. If you really want to go there it's technically on the table for random locations you land in if you take the bus while super drunk and miss your stop, but there's nothing to do except get back on the bus.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes