_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
I can't save... I hit save and get the autosave popup but every time I start the app it only lets me start a new game

Oct 3, 2020
Hello everyone. I saw a gif that someone modified using a program called in order to increase the framerate.

I recorded the currently available scenes, reduced the video sizes, and ran them through the DAIN software.

The program labels these as being 40fps, though I am unsure of this. It is certainly smoother than the original though.

Please note that I was using version 0.4 of the software, which seems to be fairly out of date. If you guys get better video files, feel free to post them here.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Scene with bunny looks very straight for me, plant scene is debatable.
Yeah, that plant scene is gay... Is it still unavoidable and forced on the player?

My first and last time trying this was through the browser from one of the dev's sites. As I recall, there were a quite a cast of characters with their own unique designs along with interests, jobs, outlooks, and relationships. Made these forest critters quite personable; though, there also appeared to be a lot of homosexual tendencies among them (which simply isn't for me). Of the version I played (and I have no idea how old it may be compared to the current state of the game), the game felt very linear but nonetheless I wanted to get to know more of the characters. Really good art there (and the animations in general) and instilling personality into these denizens by the devs.

However, does anyone know if homosexual scenes can be avoided altogether, or have the devs made them a prerequisite to progress through the game in the future? What's the plan here? The version I tried apparently had three scenes (which were unavoidable plant, bunny BJ, and one with a squirrel?). Not kink-shaming, but homosexual scenes just isn't my thing so I hated the plant scene straight up and thankfully I avoided the gay scene with the squirrel athlete in my playthrough. On the other hand, the bunny BJ was interesting. Mabel and Penny (forgive me if I botched the names) seems like fun, but will nonetheless drop the game if certain (future) scenes are unavoidable. Hence, it's something I would like to know.

Y'all be safe now and thanks in advance for any informative replies regarding the matter. Cheers!

Oct 3, 2020
Yeah, that plant scene is gay... Is it still unavoidable and forced on the player?

My first and last time trying this was through the browser from one of the dev's sites. As I recall, there were a quite a cast of characters with their own unique designs along with interests, jobs, outlooks, and relationships. Made these forest critters quite personable; though, there also appeared to be a lot of homosexual tendencies among them (which simply isn't for me). Of the version I played (and I have no idea how old it may be compared to the current state of the game), the game felt very linear but nonetheless I wanted to get to know more of the characters. Really good art there (and the animations in general) and instilling personality into these denizens by the devs.

However, does anyone know if homosexual scenes can be avoided altogether, or have the devs made them a prerequisite to progress through the game in the future? What's the plan here? The version I tried apparently had three scenes (which were unavoidable plant, bunny BJ, and one with a squirrel?). Not kink-shaming, but homosexual scenes just isn't my thing so I hated the plant scene straight up and thankfully I avoided the gay scene with the squirrel athlete in my playthrough. On the other hand, the bunny BJ was interesting. Mabel and Penny (forgive me if I botched the names) seems like fun, but will nonetheless drop the game if certain (future) scenes are unavoidable. Hence, it's something I would like to know.

Y'all be safe now and thanks in advance for any informative replies regarding the matter. Cheers!
If I recall correctly, you can skip the plant scene. Fairly certain the bunny asks you if you're ok with it before sending you off to do it.

Edit: Just replayed through that section and no, you cannot skip the plant scene. You'll have to ask the developers if they will be skippable in the future. They seem to be active enough on the game's .

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
If I recall correctly, you can skip the plant scene. Fairly certain the bunny asks you if you're ok with it before sending you off to do it.

Edit: Just replayed through that section and no, you cannot skip the plant scene. You'll have to ask the developers if they will be skippable in the future. They seem to be active enough on the game's .
Yeah, it's a real bummer. I remember very nearly dropping the game when I tried just because of that. Thanks for checking though! ^^

nech

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah, it's a real bummer. I remember very nearly dropping the game when I tried just because of that. Thanks for checking though! ^^
i mean you could just ignore it and just go through to get past it? it's not like it's going to make your eyes bleed or pop out of your head or anything......

thats sorta in the same vein as some people complaining and going through all the trouble to get something like edgy on the nose clothes or inflamatory logos or whatever banned because they find it personally offensive, just ignore it.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes