Back

Aug 3, 2017
i mean you could just ignore it and just go through to get past it? it's not like it's going to make your eyes bleed or pop out of your head or anything......

thats sorta in the same vein as some people complaining and going through all the trouble to get something like edgy on the nose clothes or inflamatory logos or whatever banned because they find it personally offensive, just ignore it.
No, you can't ignore it -- regarding the plant scene. It's unavoidable. And yes, I managed to push through it and try the rest of the game despite that. And as was previously mentioned, the other parts of the game, including the art and many of the characters themselves, were more enjoyable.

Also nech, you shouldn't rag on people for offering their opinion in a discussion about the game when they explicitly said they weren't kink-shaming folks for certain things. Don't escalate things when that obviously wasn't the intent. That's just bad form. (For clarity, in no way was it one of those "I hate this; I hate that; fuck this game; this sucks!" kind of post that one sees sometimes in discussions as you seem to have interpreted it as. Furthermore, there was a reasonable question about future scenes that arose due to that scene.) Anyways, be more mindful about what you say before responding to such things. Again, I wasn't hating on the game, but did want to know something about the game. Stay safe out there and be cool.

Reactions: aoe4686

nech

Jan 29, 2018
No, you can't ignore it -- regarding the plant scene. It's unavoidable. And yes, I managed to push through it and try the rest of the game despite that. And as was previously mentioned, the other parts of the game, including the art and many of the characters themselves, were more enjoyable.

Also nech, you shouldn't rag on people for offering their opinion in a discussion about the game when they explicitly said they weren't kink-shaming folks for certain things. Don't escalate things when that obviously wasn't the intent. That's just bad form. (For clarity, in no way was it one of those "I hate this; I hate that; fuck this game; this sucks!" kind of post that one sees sometimes in discussions as you seem to have interpreted it as. Furthermore, there was a reasonable question about future scenes that arose due to that scene.) Anyways, be more mindful about what you say before responding to such things. Again, I wasn't hating on the game, but did want to know something about the game. Stay safe out there and be cool.

well maybe not necessarily kink shaming but still complaining about it like its a train wreck you cant look away from, and you CAN ignore it, you just don't want / are unwilling to.
ignoring =/= avoiding.

its not that I'm ragging on the opinion that you don't like it as much as the whine fest of the "oh i cant possibly look at this, i guess I'll just have to endure" crap, just a pet peeve; already deal with enough pansy whiners in life about how their so called sensibilities are offended by stupid inane shit that they are otherwise completely unaffected by (other than they became aware of it's existence and oh god they were "forced" to experience it's existence).
if someone doesn't personally like something just say as much and then either don't look, ignore it or just move on, don't go on for a several posts on how it almost made you drop the game like its some kind of plague or blood and guts or whatever. (so i guess passive aggressive kink shaming if anything?)

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Y'know I've seen this game for awhile but never really thought much about it, but quite honestly this has some of the best pixel animations I've seen yet on this site. And a good story that doesn't make it hurt to look in the mirror.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
but quite honestly this has some of the best pixel animations I've seen yet on this site
the art is nice but I wouldn't call the animations the best considering they're only like 4 or 5 frames. it leaves a lot to be desired. I'm hoping they go back and polish them up at some point because the potential is certainly there but its so janky looking.

Reactions: Project Elera
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes