4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheForestOfLove-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pikachu4Life

Jul 16, 2022
Now let us all be sincere here, this is way past the point of calling it "furry". Nothing anthropomorphic about this, it's literally cartoon animals fucking.

And? Are there actual animals being harrassed, are there actual crimes being commited, or is it just a clump of pixels?

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Version 0.29 have been out since the end of march at kemono.party, but it doesn't look like a big update, or even a moderate one. It's probably better to just wait until their 2.0 build, which is funny as I don't recall there being a 1.0.

pvpvc

Sep 29, 2021
Version 0.29 have been out since the end of march at kemono.party, but it doesn't look like a big update, or even a moderate one. It's probably better to just wait until their 2.0 build, which is funny as I don't recall there being a 1.0.
true

"Just a couple juicy scenes! We need to keep these updates simple while we are prepping the 2.0 build. But that doesn't mean they aren't spicy~!"

ExclusiveMods

Aug 29, 2022
Version 0.30 >

Changelog 0.30:

- New gossips for Finley and Penny!
- New illustrated story scene!

A new gossip will appear for Finley after you bring him his stuff from Melody and Charlotte's house (in the "Patching Things Up" quest in Act 3). That will unlock the gossip for Penny.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
That image of the rabbit licking his d***... makes me imagine her thinking his d*** is a carrot and taking a bite....

ExclusiveMods

Aug 29, 2022
Version 0.31 >

Changelog 0.31:

- New illustrated story scene from Oliver!

First, gossip with Ollie about "Are you seeing anyone?"
Then, the next time you use the Talk interaction (not gossip!) to speak to him, he'll begin the new story.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes