4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
What happened with development? Their roadmap said final phase with extra content etc would end somewhere 2023, and main development would somewhere in 2022. Were/Are there some problems or are they milking patreon?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
What happened with development? Their roadmap said final phase with extra content etc would end somewhere 2023, and main development would somewhere in 2022. Were/Are there some problems or are they milking patreon?
Their original roadmap had their game finished and released by 2020 with extra content being released by the end of 2020. It shouldn't be a surprise that this game has been abysmally slow for what is essentially a walking simulator with a majority of the content being just stories told to the player and like 4 frame animations.

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
Their original roadmap had their game finished and released by 2020 with extra content being released by the end of 2020. It shouldn't be a surprise that this game has been abysmally slow for what is essentially a walking simulator with a majority of the content being just stories told to the player and like 4 frame animations.
Are there any known reasons?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
So what's the new content? The changelog says it's with Ollie but the gallery has two new images for Mabel how can I get it? ( yes I cheated but I would like to know the story)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheForestOfLove-0.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Damn, just saw this on latest updates and had to see what the actual fuck I was looking at. Suffice it to say, it's always funny to see a "Hope this isn't like Cloud Meadows!" comparison from 4 years ago only to find...well, another Cloud Meadows.

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
Damn, just saw this on latest updates and had to see what the actual fuck I was looking at. Suffice it to say, it's always funny to see a "Hope this isn't like Cloud Meadows!" comparison from 4 years ago only to find...well, another Cloud Meadows.
This one still gets dialogues, animations and fixed. While CM only gets some minor environment ones. Also CM is farming game and this one is linear, so it's much easier to develop.

Lyao1

Nov 12, 2021
It would be perfect if there was an option to hide some content like M/F, F/F, Group sex etc, I would only see M/M content. Nice game bdw :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes