Oct 3, 2020
I can't remember where I saw it from, maybe patreon or twitter, but I faintly remember violet being male, and being surprised. Although considering that I now can't remember I may be wrong. Either way, if you are straight you will be forced gay content, the game is only really enjoyable if you are bi.
It is unfortunate that any content is forced. Hopefully it becomes optional by the time of the game's release.

Apr 7, 2019
It would be nice to know how many and which dates the player witnessed. It is pretty hard to figure out if one already saw all dates or if they missed one, especially since there are multiple weeks between each update...

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
Hey guys. I do not want to disturb y ou but the game still gives gray screen. I really want to play it and donate the developers but i can not play anything. After the unity splash it comes with a gray screen and there is nothing to do. Even there is no sound anymore. I tried everything but it is not working. Btw i am using windows 10. I attached the output file. I hope somebody help me. Thanks.

Oct 3, 2020
Hey guys. I do not want to disturb y ou but the game still gives gray screen. I really want to play it and donate the developers but i can not play anything. After the unity splash it comes with a gray screen and there is nothing to do. Even there is no sound anymore. I tried everything but it is not working. Btw i am using windows 10. I attached the output file. I hope somebody help me. Thanks.
Have you considered asking the developers on the game's page?

furry maid

Jun 22, 2019
um i was wondering how you fix endless eagle flying animation i stuck when trying using bell after crossing the gator

andelbert

Jun 20, 2018
HELP, AYUDA
lo pondre en ambos idiomas ya que pues...hablo español y eso

mi problema es el siguiente: no me reproduce las escenas nsfw, ninguna, incluso no me reproduce la escena de vuelo, puedo caminar, hacer dash, hablar, preguntar, recoger objetos, incluso la escena con el burro corriendo por el campo estaba bien, pero del resto, las escenas nsfw se queda con una pantalla en negro, no sale error ni nada, tampoco me deja salir de la pantalla en negro, como si estuviera cargando, saben? es muy raro por que en versiones pasadas no me pasaba

my problem is the following: it does not reproduce the nsfw scenes, none, it does not even reproduce the flight scene, I can walk, dash, talk, ask, pick up objects, even the scene with the donkey running through the field was fine, but the rest, the nsfw scenes are left with a black screen, no error appears or anything, nor does it let me leave the black screen, as if it were loading, you know? It is very strange because in past versions it did not happen to me

Khajiita67

Mar 23, 2021
HELP, AYUDA
lo pondre en ambos idiomas ya que pues...hablo español y eso

mi problema es el siguiente: no me reproduce las escenas nsfw, ninguna, incluso no me reproduce la escena de vuelo, puedo caminar, hacer dash, hablar, preguntar, recoger objetos, incluso la escena con el burro corriendo por el campo estaba bien, pero del resto, las escenas nsfw se queda con una pantalla en negro, no sale error ni nada, tampoco me deja salir de la pantalla en negro, como si estuviera cargando, saben? es muy raro por que en versiones pasadas no me pasaba

my problem is the following: it does not reproduce the nsfw scenes, none, it does not even reproduce the flight scene, I can walk, dash, talk, ask, pick up objects, even the scene with the donkey running through the field was fine, but the rest, the nsfw scenes are left with a black screen, no error appears or anything, nor does it let me leave the black screen, as if it were loading, you know? It is very strange because in past versions it did not happen to me
Sabes cuanta memoria de video dedicada tienes? se que minimo deberias tener unos 120-200mb de VRAM para que no ocurran casos de pantallazos. si tienes otras especificaciones a la mano como la resolucion de tu pantalla y tambien la velocidad de tu procesador. podría saber si es por el juego en sí o por tus componentes que, pueden no estar funcoinando bien para el juego

Es un caso muy raro porque todos dicen tener fallos en el juego,pero yo no he tenido ninguno

itza

Sep 29, 2016
Still getting the Grey screen ffs.
my grey screen seemed to stop happening when i stopped putting it in 3 or 4 folders within folders. I am pretty dis-organised so i do it often but i found many games started having problems. This might be your problem also, make a new folder on desktop and put it there it worked for me.

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
my grey screen seemed to stop happening when i stopped putting it in 3 or 4 folders within folders. I am pretty dis-organised so i do it often but i found many games started having problems. This might be your problem also, make a new folder on desktop and put it there it worked for me.
I tried that, I put the files to the ssd, then hdd but still same.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes