realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
You have to examine the perch first, then you should get a dialog asking you to ring the bell.
I have the bell and when i examine the perch it says "looks like a perch for a bird. It has been heavily used. There's a sign nearby that reads Ring the bell!" then i press enter and nothing happens

wx448

Donor
Sep 23, 2018
I have the bell and when i examine the perch it says "looks like a perch for a bird. It has been heavily used. There's a sign nearby that reads Ring the bell!" then i press enter and nothing happens
I've found three game-breaking bugs so far that seemed to depend on the exact order I did stuff, so maybe you did something that bugged the game out. The way I got around the issues I encountered was to load the relevant chapter (type "C" on the keyboard to get the chapter menu) and follow the cues to the letter. Good luck.

Reactions: realfoodman
May 2, 2021
i know i used this link last time someone posted i for v18 im guessing it will be updated soon?

Oct 3, 2020
so you have the 0.19v drive link?
I wasn't the one to get the link in the first place which is why I credited the site that I found it on. kemono.party is supplied with Patreon and other such content in a similar way to this site, so we'll have to wait for a Patreon supporter to share the dropbox link.

Sorry that my post was misleading, I didn't expect it to be interpreted that I was the one who got the link.

May 2, 2021
I wasn't the one to get the link in the first place which is why I credited the site that I found it on. kemono.party is supplied with Patreon and other such content in a similar way to this site, so we'll have to wait for a Patreon supporter to share the dropbox link.

Sorry that my post was misleading, I didn't expect it to be interpreted that I was the one who got the link.
right ok then yeah im temped to just support it i like the game and i hate waiting but i guess ill give it a couple days first

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
The dev should make straight route and gay route that you can choose from the beginning of the game.

Straight route = all male characters turned into female
Gay route = well, whatever was a female turns into a male.

or just being able to turn off gay content, which takes less effort and is more efficient.

May 2, 2021
also name update to sute me better over that 6969696ddd stuff was dumb anyways thanks again for updateing after i put a link up

dolfer

Dec 7, 2017
Why is it that the konami code does not work to unlock the gallery, someone who tries it and tells me how you can unlock it

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes