zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
It's the scenes involving Scarlett and Peter, one cuckold animated scene with them and Rascal, and I believe a non-animated one with Bucky
Still haven't played the game yet so I'm unfamiliar with the characters.

Is Peter the MC and Scarlett the LI?
Then they share her to Rascal/Bucky if I'm understanding correctly?

Reactions: ArRsen1000

atrophe

Sep 16, 2018
Still haven't played the game yet so I'm unfamiliar with the characters.

Is Peter the MC and Scarlett the LI?
Then they share her to Rascal/Bucky if I'm understanding correctly?
Rascal is the main character, Scarlett is a love interest, but there's multiple in this game, Peter is Scarletts husband and is a NPC, nonetheless this game does have swinging scenes, if you'd like to see them without playing you can go to the gallery menu and type "movies" with no quotes in order to unlock all the scenes

Oct 3, 2020
V.19a has been released, adding a few minor changes. From their Patreon post:

- Added Penny + Mabel date with full color illustration. (Dates spawn near Maverick's shop. This date will spawn in Central Forest with 100% chance.)

- Reworked the end of act 1 victory sequence. (You can jump to it in Chapter Select!) The forest critters will now come together to build the bridge, and you can chat with each of them.

- Reworked the Ruins area to the west of the Lake. Check it out, lots of lush new forestry! :>

Dropbox link here:

Windows, Mac, and Linux are supported, so make sure you download the file that matches your system. I'd imagine that the Mac version isn't compatible with the Linux or Windows versions.

This post was first leaked on kemono.party, so credit to whoever put it up there.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Windows Defender just deleted the file as soon as it was downloaded, is this a known false positive? I tried searching the thread for the term "virus" but there were no results.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Use Sandboxie-Plus for all stuff here.
Man, that was way easier to set up than i thought it would be given my past experiences, thanks for the tip.

Edit: Nice game, well written characters and great animations, it's a bit too furry for me but i can deal with it, my main complaint is that i wish the gay stuff wasn't forced on me, but i don't regret playing it.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2020
new update is out! any heros
I can only read the preview of their patreon posts, but the latest one says that the update was going to be made available on 'last month's build folder', which I am assuming means the dropbox. If that is the case, I guess that the old v.19a has been replaced in the same dropbox folder that I shared earlier.

Oct 3, 2020
Почему-то на версию v0.19a, антивирусник View attachment 1287312 ругается :unsure:
Здесь используется переводчик Google, так что простите за любые ошибки.

Я разместил загрузку от самих разработчиков, так что это, скорее всего, ложное срабатывание антивируса.

Oct 3, 2020
the latest update on here has a literal trojan in it. wtf.
I reposted the dropbox link from kemono.party, which I have never had issues with in the past. It works like yiff.party, which shut down a bit ago.

I ran a Malwarebytes scan and a AVG Antivirus deep scan and they detected nothing. I am inclined to believe it to be a false positive on your end, and hopefully I'm right.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
The gallery doesn't work for me. When I click on one of the scenes it just brings me to a black screen and nothing more. Any way to fix this?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes