Nov 22, 2020
The dev should make straight route and gay route that you can choose from the beginning of the game.

Straight route = all male characters turned into female
Gay route = well, whatever was a female turns into a male.

or just being able to turn off gay content, which takes less effort and is more efficient.
I disagree since i'm bisexual I would rather have both, it also takes way to much effort for something like that.

nech

Jan 29, 2018
I disagree since i'm bisexual I would rather have both, it also takes way to much effort for something like that.
not to mention its far simpler to just, ya know, ignore the stuff you don't like; pretty sure everyone does it every time they go on adult sites considering how many different kinks there are out there and the controls to remove them before you even see something are more often than not pretty minimal if at all present.

pretty sure they do it when people go out in public and you know, run into an asshole on the street, on the bus, etc, etc.....

Nov 22, 2020
I mean that's where "Turn off gay content" comes in, but yeah if we think about straight route and gay route it would take let's say like 5 months to make and animate probably even more.
The thing is you can't because the gay content is within the quests of the game they would have to make a whole another game just to get rid of gay content. For example the plant where it has sex with you the main character you technically have to do that to get more content with the bunny.

• Sad
Reactions: lTTMl
Nov 22, 2020
I mean that's where "Turn off gay content" comes in, but yeah if we think about straight route and gay route it would take let's say like 5 months to make and animate probably even more.
Another scene is the one with the ram which you technically have to do so getting rid of those would destroy there game

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'm perfectly capable of just spamming to get past whatever scenes I don't like, but it does make it worse than simply not having the scenes at all or having them be avoidable.

All the same, the dev isn't making the game to my personal tastes so I can't expect them to change just to suit my preferences, but complaining about it is also fair game.

Nov 22, 2020
well damn.
I used to agree with you on that because I was straight back then so I used to say the same but I have changed so I no longer have a problem with either. I also thought about how it would take too much time altogether and would probably mess up the game. If they had started the game thinking that way they may have been able to do it but they are way too far in to do something like that.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone tell me where to find the 9th scene in stories I just found this game and binge it and I like it and I'm only missing that scene

X-Dee

May 4, 2020
I have a different question. There is an item in the shop that cost 100 coins. Did anyone tried to cheat the game somehow (like Cheat Engine) and buy that? Does anyone know what happens if You actually manage to get those coins?

gripslip

Jul 16, 2020
I have a different question. There is an item in the shop that cost 100 coins. Did anyone tried to cheat the game somehow (like Cheat Engine) and buy that? Does anyone know what happens if You actually manage to get those coins?
Ya I tried editing the save file because I was curious. Doesn't actually allow you to purchase it.

Reactions: X-Dee
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes