Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
same gallery is fubar for me

while im here anyone know why the bear girl was cut she was a fav of mine
Not sure if that character was cut for good unless i missed the post where the creator said she was considering the bear paw rug is still in the game if i had to guess she'll probably be reintroduced when the snowy area start's being worked on.

Jun 25, 2021
im glad the bear stays but again i gotta ask is this build working for everyone im on win 32 and its fucked when i enter the gallery

Oct 3, 2020
New minor update, V.19b

From their post:

- Act 2 Capstone Quest! - (Not really a quest, but an event.) This will trigger as soon as you deliver the wool to the Coyotes! Take a look and enjoy a taste of what's coming for the Plot of the Forest!

- Added the Sweater! With it you can access the coldest parts of the mountain. (And finally finish the "Warm and Cozy" quest!) You must complete the Capstone Event first, then the sweater will be ready to pick up!

- Added Rascal's first date with Dustin and Mabel, with full color illustration. (Dates spawn near Maverick's shop. This date will spawn in Central Forest with 100% chance, but you need to finish the preceding date with Dustin and Mabel first, which also spawns with 100% chance in this build.)

- Particle Systems Baby! Technically, the cum dripping in the plant mini-game was our first dive into particle systems, but we took another dive recently. It's use is heavy in the capstone event! But also we've got some other things planned to just spark up the polish in the future!

- Rascal's got a shnazzy new portrait, and I've updated the main portrait so he looks a little less mad haha.

You can get the build from their Dropbox. Make sure to get the version that is designed for your system.

Oct 3, 2020
Its another small update, v.19c, so it has possibly replaced the files in the previous dropbox link. That's what happened with the previous ones.

Edit: Just checked, and it seems that we will have to wait.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2021
Yeah, this game gave me headaches when I tried it (since I love the style so damn much), especially the plant part. Not kidding, I got a nightmare from it.

Don't get me wrong, if people enjoy homosexual intercourse, more power for them, but for me... let's say I'm not a fan of it, especially male/male. If Carrot is going to change this via an option, I guess I will try it again. But as the current moment and even with "cuckholding" in it, I give it a hard pass.

There are kinks, which I simply can't handle.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, this game gave me headaches when I tried it (since I love the style so damn much), especially the plant part. Not kidding, I got a nightmare from it.

Don't get me wrong, if people enjoy homosexual intercourse, more power for them, but for me... let's say I'm not a fan of it, especially male/male. If Carrot is going to change this via an option, I guess I will try it again. But as the current moment and even with "cuckholding" in it, I give it a hard pass.

There are kinks, which I simply can't handle.
"Homosexual" "bisexual" and "Heterosexual" ain't kinks, they are sexual orientations which can not be changed.
If you can not handle, just find other games which are for you, why force yourself?
Most games are not so special that "You have to play or your life will be incomplete", including this one.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
"Homosexual" "bisexual" and "Heterosexual" ain't kinks, they are sexual orientations which can not be changed.
If you can not handle, just find other games which are for you, why force yourself?
Most games are not so special that "You have to play or your life will be incomplete", including this one.
Don't mind him, it's just gay angst.
All of them are like that "oh no I saw something gay now I must say something against it to cancel out the gay so I don't become gay myself, i'M sTrAiGhT LoL".

Oct 3, 2020
V.19c has been put on kemono.party, the link is .

From their post:

SO CLOSE~! We're SO DANG CLOSE to shipping act 2 publically!

We do have some more odds and ends and polishes to fix up
There are a couple bugs that have seemed to pop up (To this extent, keep an eye out for a few, read below)
Bucky and Oliver's animation isn't in yet, but it's so flippin' close. There were some hang-ups on the new workflow that I kinda had to do some rework setting up the files again BUT WE GOOD NOW.
We still gotta do our Beta Bug Crushin' call to arms!
For now, here's what you can look forward to in this current build!

New Mini Game! - Experimenting with the particle system, we've made a lil gathering minigame after sheering Finley! Now you gotta catch the wool!
New Novice Difficulty for Dustin's Dodge Challenge! - Careful with this one! It's a spicy meatball, and you can only get hit 3 times! Added tons of new dialogue for the this, and we're debuting all the new attacks Dustin has! ITS PRETTY FUCKIN SLICK, so check it out!
To unlock this, you have to complete the tutorial version first, and also complete the Act 2 Capstone event. (You may need to exit and re-enter the area for his dialogue to update)

New Date with Scarlett, Penny and Rascal! Help Penny live out one of her deepest fantasies :> It's a bit of a process to get there though: -Gossip with Scarlett about Penny -Gossip with Scarlett about "fisting cloaca" -Gossip with Penny about her story. -Complete 1st Date with Penny and Scarlett. -Then the 2nd scene with the date will be available!
New 2.0 Title Card! With particle effects!
Lots of additional lil' polishes and fixes!
Some new potential bugs :O! Dustin's dodge challenge might cause a crash... let us know if it does! Starting a new game MIGHT NOT properly start where you direct it to (Act 1/Act 2/Latest). Let us know if that happens!
I'm sure I'm missing some other stuff, but that's about it!

We plan on finishing a lot of our loose ends mid month, and launching our Call to Arms bug testing then. Then we'll be pushing ahead with the public release, and final some act 3 stuff :>!

Thanks for all of your support and patience <3 Y'all the bomb!

Their Patreon is , if you want to show your support.

Reactions: Azero
Jun 25, 2021
fucking love the new date, damn shame we werent allowed too keep watching since tbh the next scenario sounded way better. heres to another banger update, may we one day get some more bsdm content

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes