Oct 3, 2020
I mean, most of the furry games in the site is m/m, it's been some time since i saw a full animated one entirely focused on f/m
If it bothers you that much you can exclude the 'gay' tag in the advanced search. To access it, you click 'advanced' when it appears in the menu that comes up when you click on the search bar. Add 'furry', and 'animated' to 'tags', and add 'gay' to 'without tags', and you will hopefully find what you're looking for.

X-Dee

May 4, 2020
Wait, if it's the final build before live, does that mean, the game is nearly finished? I thought it's in very early development stage. It... isn't?

Physical Cicada

Aug 8, 2020
While swimming in the lake (before the ruins event) I bumped into a fish that just excused themselves and disappeared underwater. It only happened once and I couldn't find them again.
Does anybody know what's up with that?

Syljon

Aug 24, 2017
While swimming in the lake (before the ruins event) I bumped into a fish that just excused themselves and disappeared underwater. It only happened once and I couldn't find them again.
Does anybody know what's up with that?
think its just easter egg for now
he might appear later in the development MoreCharacters.jpg

warriorking9001

Sep 25, 2019
Not sure if this thread is up to date due to this being for 0.19 but... how do you unlock like... the 4th and 17th scenes in the FoL 2.0 gallery? I really want to get all the scenes legit but have no idea where to find them.

warriorking9001

Sep 25, 2019
go to gallery and type movies my man if your lazy like me
Admittedly did that, then realized exactly what I had to do for the ones I was missing.

1 was one of the scriptures so I just had to gossip the gator again, and the other was Dustin's Nut Dodging which I can't really do because my game chugs for some reason.

Oct 3, 2020
Version 2 Revision 1 has been released on their Patreon, and can be downloaded .

Changelog:
  • Added savegame archiving mechanism that attempts to auto recover if a savegame seems corrupted.
  • Dates, gossips, gifts and movie unlocks now stay saved during chapter select.
  • Fixed bug in Penny & Mabel date causing the interaction menu to break.
  • Fixed bug allowing players to summon Penny while she was on a date.
  • Fixed bug allowing players to deliver the wool to coyotes while they're on a date.
  • Fixed bug allowing one of Bucky's dates to spawn before Act 2.
  • Fixed missing cumshot in the 18th story scene in start menu gallery.
  • Updated start menu to always remember Act unlocks for the Play menu, even when deleting the savegame from start menu options.
Added new cheat codes!

- Skip the plant quest minigame (type "plant" once the minigame starts, after fucking the plant)

- Reset hits in the Dustin dash minigame (type "hits" after the minigame starts)

- Activate invincibility in the Dustin dash minigame (type "safe" after the minigame starts)

- Unlock all chapters for chapter select (type "story" in the start menu or pause menu)

- Unlock & auto-complete all gossips (type "gossip" in the pause menu)

- Unlock & auto-complete all dates (type "date" in the pause menu)

(Don't forget "movies" entered in the gallery will unlock all videos/scenes!

Consider supporting the creators through their .

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
So Yeah,.... the movies dont play, either you encounter them thru the story or the gallery. Why??

furrybox

Nov 30, 2021
This game is amazing. The artwork/animations are so nice! Unfortunately the saving feature won't work for me on mac but I'll get it for win and try there.
P.S.: I hope there will be a steam release. I'd definitely buy it!

Reactions: Xol
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes