nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Mac:
Linux:
WebGL:
Changelog
Lol, thanks. You put changelog in attachment I thought they are hefty long :ROFLMAO:
Here it is:
——-——-——-——-——-
Act 2 Revision 4 (r4) changelog:
- Fixed issue with "GOSSIP" cheat code in pause menu.

Act 2 Revision 3 (r3) changelog:
- Added "The Blessing of The Bells" story content.

Last edited:

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Huh, looking at this got me thinking.
Isn't this maybe even past furry?
Beastie would fit more, I'd say, but I haven't played it, so eh.

HydeCloser

May 1, 2021
Hi, this was the first time I ever played this game and I completely loved it.

I can't wait for the next update !

Keep it up

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Huh, looking at this got me thinking.
Isn't this maybe even past furry?
Beastie would fit more, I'd say, but I haven't played it, so eh.
If we're discussing semantics, all of the sex in the game is feral-on-feral. A "feral", in furry vernacular, is where characters are designed akin to their natural, real-life counterparts (though with ample room for creative liberties in terms of anatomy, mainly for naughty bits), most notably having and walking on four legs for quadrupedal species, instead of being anthropomorphic/bipedal. Ferals, even when sapient (i.e. think, talk, and act like people), are still considered ferals, as the trait concerns their physical design rather than their mental acumen.
"Bestiality", meanwhile, implies generally anthro/human characters, but is defined as any non-feral, sexually interacting with feral characters, which does not occur in this game, as all of the characters are ferals.

Reactions: Ritsujin

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
hey dev. really great game. played through and had a good time. art and animations are tight. the characters are interesting. theres so much charm to the game. plus i love how it feels like an actual game and not a program if that makes sense. bonus for having a well sorted gallery. I really like that you can turn dialogue on and off as well. i wish more games did that. I just wanted to sing you some praises on a job well executed.

Feb 16, 2021
If we're discussing semantics, all of the sex in the game is feral-on-feral. A "feral", in furry vernacular, is where characters are designed akin to their natural, real-life counterparts (though with ample room for creative liberties in terms of anatomy, mainly for naughty bits), most notably having and walking on four legs for quadrupedal species, instead of being anthropomorphic/bipedal. Ferals, even when sapient (i.e. think, talk, and act like people), are still considered ferals, as the trait concerns their physical design rather than their mental acumen.
"Bestiality", meanwhile, implies generally anthro/human characters, but is defined as any non-feral, sexually interacting with feral characters, which does not occur in this game, as all of the characters are ferals.
More semantics: Many characters such as the bunnies and the main character are anthro, so every sex scene involving them and the ferals can be considered bestiality.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
More semantics: Many characters such as the bunnies and the main character are anthro, so every sex scene involving them and the ferals can be considered bestiality.
They're two-legged when their natural species is four-legged, sure, but their overall build is far more in-line with their natural forms (the actual term for them is "semi-anthro"; according to e6, this is when the character has some human features, but isn't really "animal person", per se); they don't have any human past that point, so they still lean more into the feral side of the gradient.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
They're two-legged when their natural species is four-legged, sure, but their overall build is far more in-line with their natural forms (the actual term for them is "semi-anthro"; according to e6, this is when the character has some human features, but isn't really "animal person", per se); they don't have any human past that point, so they still lean more into the feral side of the gradient.
As long as they behave like human, they are anthropomorphic / furry, no matter what shape they form - they don't need to have any human anatomy. Heck even the Furnitures in Beauty and Beast are considered furry.

Although there're "Anthro" VS "Feral"(non-anthropomorphic) in furry terms, they're still furry. Just like Scalie / Anthroid are furry.

"Feral" outside of furry term is only referring to "wild" animals, not even apply to domesticated animals like domestic cat or dog.
The biggest controversy for Bestiality is regular "Animals" can't consent, because they are "non-sapient"(sentient) beings. Thus Furry and Bestiality are totally different.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
As long as they behave like human, they are anthropomorphic / furry, no matter what shape they form - they don't need to have any human anatomy. Heck even the Furnitures in Beauty and Beast are considered furry.

Although there're "Anthro" VS "Feral"(non-anthropomorphic) in furry terms, they're still furry. Just like Scalie / Anthroid are furry.

"Feral" outside of furry term is only referring to "wild" animals, not even apply to domesticated animals like domestic cat or dog.
The biggest controversy for Bestiality is regular "Animals" can't consent, because they are "non-sapient"(sentient) beings. Thus Furry and Bestiality are totally different.
This reads like an explanation from somebody who isn't furry. Because in the furry community this is 100% wrong, so then the question becomes are we talking about the characters of this furry game with the definitions that fit the community it is from, or from definitions from outside the community.

Otherwise y'all just gonna keep talking past each other.

Like, yes, in writing 'anthropomorphic' means to give any human characteristics to a non-human object, but in the furry community that word means something entirely different.

Memer120233

Nov 5, 2018
So I'm missing 2 stories but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get them, I've been to all the characters and done all the gossip & talked to them multiple times and there's no more dates showing up. Anyone know if they're just not in the game or if I've messed up somehow?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This reads like an explanation from somebody who isn't furry. Because in the furry community this is 100% wrong, so then the question becomes are we talking about the characters of this furry game with the definitions that fit the community it is from, or from definitions from outside the community.

Otherwise y'all just gonna keep talking past each other.

Like, yes, in writing 'anthropomorphic' means to give any human characteristics to a non-human object, but in the furry community that word means something entirely different.
1. Someone asked if this game is about Furry, or something else like Bestiality;
2. As long as they are anthropomorphic, either physically or mentally or both, they are Furry;
3. If you disagree that Scalie / Anthroid / anthropomorphic objects are Furry, then I've no more words to say;
4. My second paragraph specially mentioned those words hold different meaning in Furry terms;
5. It doesn't matter what those mean in Furry fandom, if there's a Furry term for it, then it's Furry - unless it's a definition of "Not furry".
6. Since Bestiality involves hving sex with "non-sapient"(sentient) beings, it's the opposite of Furry
7. Or as a furry yourself, you indeed don't think this is a Furry game?

Edit: Turn down the tone, sorry if it's too aggressive :LOL:

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2021
Too long to quote.
Yeah, furry terminology is surprisingly complicated. Even E6 sometimes classifies anthro on feral as bestiality, which doesn't help the furry image.
This game could only be more furry if a femboy fox head appeared the bottom right corner of the screen melodically yelling "Yiff". And I'm unsure if that would make them game better or worse...

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Something a lot of people probably dont consider or know is that semi-anthro/feral is also a thing, where it's kind of a mid point between feral and anthro. A lot of common animals for this tend to be ones like otters that as a feral already look good standing on two legs but with the typical small stature you'd see from feral otters. This game is essentially a mixture of semi-feral and ferals and the concept of bestiality tends to vary between person to person as some deem it only to be human on feral while others would put anything that isnt feral on feral as bestiality.

Furry terminology could be discussed until the end of time because it covers such a wide variety of content and subjects that it's genuinely hard to make concrete terms that are unmoving with their rules. The longer you're a furry the more you kind of just get a feel for how things are classified and what not and the acceptance of terms and organization is pretty lenient.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Something a lot of people probably dont consider or know is that semi-anthro/feral is also a thing, where it's kind of a mid point between feral and anthro. A lot of common animals for this tend to be ones like otters that as a feral already look good standing on two legs but with the typical small stature you'd see from feral otters. This game is essentially a mixture of semi-feral and ferals and the concept of bestiality tends to vary between person to person as some deem it only to be human on feral while others would put anything that isnt feral on feral as bestiality.

Furry terminology could be discussed until the end of time because it covers such a wide variety of content and subjects that it's genuinely hard to make concrete terms that are unmoving with their rules. The longer you're a furry the more you kind of just get a feel for how things are classified and what not and the acceptance of terms and organization is pretty lenient.
One thing I admire Furry a lot, is it doesn't discriminate. Sure you can have different tags/sub-branches/terminology, yet those are not use to divide, but for variety. It doesn't matter what characteristic you have, it's still just fantasy and accepted.
(Hence why I despite those who tag their "own group" to be "superior" and "special". Simple example is the word "anthropomorphic", they are not invented by furry, nor is furry the only one hs the "rights" to use it.)

Bestiality on the other hand involves non fantastic animals - even it's in fiction, it's straight up a different kink.
Sure you can have a furry character to fuck a sentient animal, then that's Furry + Bestiality.

• Angry
Reactions: Xol and MrCrazy123

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Cute art style and characters.

Feedback
  1. Add mouse controls.
  2. Add resolution options in windowed mode.
  3. Maybe an optional female protagonist
  4. L and R buttons are Q and E on the keyboard
  5. More save slots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xol
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes