Feb 16, 2021
Cute art style and characters.

Feedback
3. Maybe an optional female protagonist
Don't expect too much. You'd have to rewrite, redraw and reanimate basically all of Rascal's sex scene. Unless you go the lazy route and just give Rascette a strap-on and recycle the animation, but that would be one hell of lazy *cough*BareBackstreets*cough*. Wouldn't mind the option though, even if it's not for me.

mibrony

Feb 16, 2021
to get the first one you need to beat the novice level of Dustin's minigame, I have no idea on the second one because I didn't get that either

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Has the game been abandoned? Still nothing for a year. The snowy area still empty and no script with the radio.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Has the game been abandoned? Still nothing for a year. The snowy area still empty and no script with the radio.
In terms of official information, a lot of work has been spent overhauling a lot of the game's base-level code, which obviously hampers development, especially since there's only one programmer. There's been relatively-steady news regardless, so it isn't abandoned outright.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: atur

Fanwin

Feb 7, 2021
The game looks good but all my loading are just fading to black screen, then nothing. I talked to the hawk girl to traval and I got the problem here

Does anyone have a clue about it ?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
The game looks good but all my loading are just fading to black screen, then nothing. I talked to the hawk girl to traval and I got the problem here

Does anyone have a clue about it ?
I think you just have to restart the game

Calvisal

Apr 19, 2022
can anyone import to kemono? id love to read the weekly news. id support the game but in my country the dollar just went up a lot

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
Oof only just finding out about this game and that they had a permanent character pledge.
Regardless, amazing art and cute game.
Btw talking to npcs about their preferences as a top or bottom many of them say they prefer 'x' but would be willing to do 'y' and im curious if this means that the player will be able to have at least one chance to do 'y' or they say it just for character/lore reasons, because there are some npcs i would like to do 'y' with the player character.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
already cheaked kemono nothings ben posted there for 2 weeks
The Kemono uploader has been suspended due to spammers causing mischief, and are pending the creation of proper moderation tools for them. Until then, every update has to be manually screened by Kemono staff instead of being automatically ripped. It can still get through, but it'll take a bit more time due to manual clearance assuming it doesn't show up here first.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2021
The Kemono uploader has been suspended due to spammers causing mischief, and are pending the creation of proper moderation tools for them. Until then, every update has to be manually screened by Kemono staff instead of being automatically ripped. It can still get through, but it'll take a bit more time due to manual clearance assuming it doesn't show up here first.
Damnit! They really got a lot of problems recently...

Oct 3, 2020
New version .

From their post:

Here's what's new!

• More Story Content! - Meeting Charlotte and Melody continues after you deliver the cookies!
  • New Animated Scene! - Melody's big debut! Continue the main story to see!
  • New Illustrated Sequence! - Some saucy content featuring Charlotte! Inspect her bookcase to get started on the gossip-train!
  • New Walkable Area - Back of Maverick's Shop! (Which has a small easter egg for the future!)
1656566644085.png

And also this?? Another easter egg content for the future! But for now there's some fun lil' dialogue if you find it ;>

-----

Thanks for your patience folks!

As I mentioned before, we will be focusing hard on getting our 2.0 build of the game before adding any new main content. However, we will use this time to flesh out even more content for Charlotte/Melody and explore some other side stories that we've created!

-----

Oh also, Covid's been going well! I had a pretty minor form of it - mainly just a pretty sore throat. That's starting to ease up now. At this rate I should be good in a few more days. Fingers crossed!

The rest has been much needed! If some of you recall, I was battling with some pretty hard core insomnia some months ago, but fortunately I've been able to get some really solid sleep from all of this. Silver lining xD!

OK!

That's it for us! Enjoy the build! And as always, let us know if any bugs happen!

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes