fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
I keep wanting to play this game, but every time I start a new game, I get forced into watching all the gay scenes and I lose interest. I'm sure there is straight stuff in here, I just don't think I want to play for hours and have to skip through all the stuff I don't like just to get one scene that I might like. I'm sure gay and bi folks are loving this game though. Looks really nice and cute.
I think there is only one scene that is absolutely required, the one where you have to get semen from a plant. You can only skip that by skipping chapter one I think. The bunny later reveals that the plant is a herm, but no scenes with that side exist as far as I know. All other gay scenes can be avoided by not talking to the men about gay stuff, and not disturbing them when they're on the dating table.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I think there is only one scene that is absolutely required, the one where you have to get semen from a plant. You can only skip that by skipping chapter one I think. The bunny later reveals that the plant is a herm, but no scenes with that side exist as far as I know. All other gay scenes can be avoided by not talking to the men about gay stuff, and not disturbing them when they're on the dating table.
Oh really? :unsure: Maybe I will try this again then. I remember last time I played I had to fuck a male goat and I didnt see any options to skip it. But maybe they added that or I just missed it.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Oh really? :unsure: Maybe I will try this again then. I remember last time I played I had to fuck a male goat and I didnt see any options to skip it. But maybe they added that or I just missed it.
You might be right, I forgot to check that one, but if you can't skip it you can either skip the whole story when starting a new game, or you can just not look at the screen while spam clicking through it I suppose. There's not much story you're missing by doing that.

Nov 25, 2021

YO FOLKS~! Here's what we've been up to this week!
Starting with A word from Vixel!
8/1 weekly update:

Heya floofs! Last week I worked on Android build troubleshooting. The app would run great on some phones, but wouldn't even start on others. I researched ways to improve compatibility, changed a bunch of stuff under the hood, and now we're not getting any install issues on the phones we've thrown it at. Yay!
We also had an issue with our touchscreen D-pad controls not being responsive enough. I finally discovered the problem was two scripts racing each other to provide input & read the provided input. Fixed the bug by scheduling one of the scripts to always run after the other.
I've also been searching for a fix for the lag spikes most apparent in Central Forest. (The lag was especially severe on Android.) I found and rewrote some problem code which was doing too much work too often, scanning for new dialogues to update the interaction icons that appear when you walk nearby the critters. It hasn't completely solved the problem but it's smoothed out the lag a lot! This bugfix will be in our next set of Desktop builds as well.
Carrot and I have been testing the Android build on our own devices and now with a few friends. Got some tidying up to do and then we'll share an APK (Android installer file) with Patrons to get more feedback!
---
I'm super stoked to see how this Android build has been working out! I'm borrowing my dad's old S8+ to help test, I believe it's a 5 year old phone, and it runs surprisingly well! I mean, we've done a lot of optimizations that aren't in these older builds, so it can be a bit of a hog in terms of performance. At least more than you'd think for a pixel game haha!
Vixel got touch controls working and feeling fine so we can officially say it DOES support Android and touch! It's not our like "final" touch design by any means, but it works very well for now!
One of the things we wanted to implement before releasing this build was Toggle-able-cheats! Check it out!

This wasn't necessary for the PC Builds, but if we were taking this on the phone, then a lot of this really helps with troubleshooting. Otherwise we'd need to hook up a bluetooth keyboard, or just go through the game normally.
Eventually Vixel wants to expand this idea to debug commands too! But that'll be in the future.
Other than lots of trouble shooting, I've been working on the 2nd part to the Melody Excursion's date! First you meet her chicken friend, then you meet her deer friend :> as shown above! Its got a few frames to it as well, all drawn out, now it's color time! This scene, and Maverick's Chapter 2 of his girlfriend arch, will be in this month's build :>
I was also doing some paper work/clerical duties! Every several months I gotta update our book keeping on where people are at for the collab/visiting tier. As they get closer to the goal, I reach out to them and we start working on some assets! We'll have another 3 visiting critter from this most recent batch :>
OK! THAT'S IT!
10$+ peeps, keep an eye out, as I'll be releasing the new monthly poll soon!
This one will be featuring the FELLAS

Nov 25, 2021

YOOO CHECK IT OUTTTT! We've got ourselves an Android Build! We definitely need y'alls help for testing, but more on that in a bit.
First A Word from Vixel!
8/8 weekly update:
Happy new week! <3 Last week I worked on more Android bugs that popped up! Phones under high CPU usage had an audio stutter, requiring a tricky fix. We needed a load screen to help with longer loading times between certain screens, which was tricky to add due to how the game currently empties objects in memory between scenes. Finally, a bugfix I did the previous week to reduce the lag in Central Forest caused a new bug that required a new fix. >.>
I *think* all the bugs are squashed now, and we're finally ready to get this build out to yall for more feedback! Look for the download link on here soon.
——-——-——-——-——-
SO LETS HOP TO THAT ANDROID BUILD!

(Btw, this is the updated build! So if you are on our 1$ tier, you can get a sneak peak of the new content we've added over the months!)
It'll take you to a direct download link, and once you download it through the browser, it should ask to install. You will need to enable installation of "Unknown Apps", and it might do a few pop ups that it's unrecognized etc. We promise it's not a virus. IF you aren't able to install it. Try googling your phone/android version first. The settings are slightly different on each android version.
Now we must ask, if you give this a shot, and it's WORKING or NOT, Please PLEASE let us know what OS and Phone you are using!
Example: I test on an S8+ running Android 9. Everything works except for some reason the Xbox controls are whacky. PS5 controller works great?
TABLETS MIGHT NOT WORK AT ALL? We need some tests! If you have an Android Tablet, please give it a shot! All bug reporting is on the table, please refer to our Discord Channel for proper reporting. Message me if you don't have access to the discord.
This is our soft-release before we through it on , so we're hoping you guys can find any issues for us to fix!
Known issues:
- Starting the app takes a long time. Future versions of the game will hopefully reduce the load times.
- Some lag and stuttering happens in certain screens including Central Forest when there's a lot of critters nearby.
- Ingame tutorials and button hints don't mention the touch controls yet.
- In some cases it's possible to corrupt your savegame by force quitting the app, for example if you force quit during cutscenes or halfway through a minigame.
- Sometimes the app restarts if you switch apps and switch back. This may be related to the phone running low on memory and dumping memory for suspended apps. Future versions of the game will attempt to handle this more gracefully.
- It's possible to play on an Android phones with a bluetooth keyboard or wireless controller! But the button mappings on some wireless controllers seem to be broken. If this happens to you, please let us know which phone model and controller model you use!
OK THAT'S IT! We'll see ya guys next week!"

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018

YO FOLKS~! Here's what we've been up to this week!
Starting with A word from Vixel!
8/1 weekly update:

---
I'm super stoked to see how this Android build has been working out! I'm borrowing my dad's old S8+ to help test, I believe it's a 5 year old phone, and it runs surprisingly well! I mean, we've done a lot of optimizations that aren't in these older builds, so it can be a bit of a hog in terms of performance. At least more than you'd think for a pixel game haha!
Vixel got touch controls working and feeling fine so we can officially say it DOES support Android and touch! It's not our like "final" touch design by any means, but it works very well for now!
One of the things we wanted to implement before releasing this build was Toggle-able-cheats! Check it out!

This wasn't necessary for the PC Builds, but if we were taking this on the phone, then a lot of this really helps with troubleshooting. Otherwise we'd need to hook up a bluetooth keyboard, or just go through the game normally.
Eventually Vixel wants to expand this idea to debug commands too! But that'll be in the future.
Other than lots of trouble shooting, I've been working on the 2nd part to the Melody Excursion's date! First you meet her chicken friend, then you meet her deer friend :> as shown above! Its got a few frames to it as well, all drawn out, now it's color time! This scene, and Maverick's Chapter 2 of his girlfriend arch, will be in this month's build :>
I was also doing some paper work/clerical duties! Every several months I gotta update our book keeping on where people are at for the collab/visiting tier. As they get closer to the goal, I reach out to them and we start working on some assets! We'll have another 3 visiting critter from this most recent batch :>
OK! THAT'S IT!
10$+ peeps, keep an eye out, as I'll be releasing the new monthly poll soon!
This one will be featuring the FELLAS
Just wanted to say, it is very refreshing to see someone so dedicated to their art. Let everyone know they're appreciated.

Reactions: Xol
Oct 3, 2020
New version. Download it . From their post:

Here's what's new!

• Melody now spawns back at the cave after her photoshoot!
  • New Gossip with Melody! - Meet some of the other critters of the forest. 2 Different scenes in one interaction, total of 7 illustrations I think!
  • Part 2 of Maverick's Dating Arc! - See how Maverick's dating life is going! To see the first part, do the gossip asking if he has a partner. Then, randomly when entering the shop, the 2nd part will trigger! (Like 5 illustrations in the story!)
  • Fixed bug causing typewriter sounds to stop playing when pressing Continue quickly during dialogue.
---

Thanks for all of your support folks <33 Y'all da bomb =)

Nov 25, 2021
The forest of love v0.23
Windows 32 bit:
Windows:
Linux:
Mac:
Apk:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game REQUIRES a guide or walkthrough. I am stuck trying to get more wood and cannot get back to the West area.
Just after the plant fucking me and Mabel gives me a rain check.

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
This game REQUIRES a guide or walkthrough. I am stuck trying to get more wood and cannot get back to the West area.
Just after the plant fucking me and Mabel gives me a rain check.
To get wood for the bridge? If i remember right you hop on the gator to get across the gap the first time, then after that you use the floaties to swim around (a lot of the wood you need is in the water). I think you get them from a quest from the otter merchant by the river on the right (convincing the beaver to make him a dildo if i remember right). The game is all quest driven so check everyone regularly for new quests/dialogue if you are stuck. Doing that you shouldn't run into any issues.

Once the bridge is built you can use the perch on the other side of the bridge to fast travel with the female bird wherever you've already been.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheForestOfLove-220831
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes