BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Can we see an update for Act 2?
Their patreon build is way past v0.19
The posts on their patreon are all progress reports for a future major version, and aren't available preview builds -- in fact, in , the next build is quoted to arrive in mid-to-late February.
Kemono is up-to-date and well-maintained, so once any new builds come out, this thread will likely have it a bit later.

Last edited:

Landeel

Oct 14, 2017
The posts on their patreon are all progress reports for a future major version, and aren't available preview builds -- in fact, in , the next build is quoted to arrive in mid-to-late February.
Kemono is up-to-date and well-maintained, so once any new builds come out, this thread will likely have it a bit later.
Oh! Thanks for telling me, I just stumbled onto their patreon and saw a bunch of posts since the last release. I took a guess that they would have made more build but I guess not. My b!

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Aksytick

Jul 10, 2020
Story number 15 needs fixing. Both in version 0.19d and version 0.2r2 does not work. The text is there, but there is no image. Then the text disappears at the end and does not scroll further.

I am quite aware that the developers will not see my message here. But who will be able to contact them, notify them of this error.

What kind of story exactly? By the count of 15. Where Bear 1 is with Rascal, Violet and Claire. vkKX3Pyj9Cs.jpg

UPD: The following story 16, also does not work completely. At first there were images, then there is no text and disappears, then it does not scroll.
Zz-Mou0M7B0.jpg dqVOyEvqTcE.jpg

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes