Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Gallery is still broken for me sadly. Still no-one that knows how to fix it?

Zifami

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone else expiriencing some bugs on the newest version? My bridge is broken again and I can only Gossip, but not talk to Maverick.

I am also missing one movie in the gallery. It is between the one with finley and the one with the coyotes

Deathicnarnat

Nov 7, 2019
how to you get the plant seed i mash the shit out of the spacebar but it still leak all out so i cant complete the quest?

n3zum1

Aug 29, 2020
nice game! but how do I shear Finley? I've got the shears but when I talk to him, the game dont give me any options to do it... any help? thanks!

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Anyone else expiriencing some bugs on the newest version? My bridge is broken again and I can only Gossip, but not talk to Maverick.

I am also missing one movie in the gallery. It is between the one with finley and the one with the coyotes
My bridge hasn't broken, but I am having the same issue with Maverick. Also the Mabel Penny date seems busted. They keep showing up at the table but I can't interact with them.

Jul 4, 2018
My game in its entirety is broken, I've got no text no menus, my main menu is grey blank with some leaves falling down and if I continue there are no textboxes

Oct 3, 2020
V.0.19d has been released.

From their post:
LES GOOOOOO!

This is the final build before we go LIIIIVE. Over the next few weeks, we'll be asking y'all if you'll be able to help us bug test!

I will be sprucing up a new Discord Channel for bug hunting, some Developers Console hacks to speed it up, and of course, a place to report the bugs!

BUT FOR NOW, let's talk about what's new in this Build!

• Remixed Music! New sounds/takes to our older classic music! Finally y'all can hear the work of our Musician, SoulOfLuca! We'll provide links 'n stuff once we have their accounts. (btw, if for whatever reason, you want the classic experience, we want to have an option for that in the future! Remember that gift Maverick gave you?)
  • Bucky and Oliver full animated scene! This replaces the earlier placeholder loop. Gossip with Ollie about breaking the bridge, gossip with Bucky about who broke the bridge, then meet them on a date in front of Maverick's shop.
  • Coyotes and Rascal bukkake date with two variations! The date spawns near Maverick's shop with 100% chance after you gossip with the coyotes about Partying. Once you play the date you can access the other variation by gossiping with the coyotes again.
  • A fix for the Finley shearing bug that sometimes caused a softlock. (This one we were hunting FOREEEEVER! We were super stoked to find it finally!)
  • Properly looping music! Now all of our tracks loop properly and you can hear it in the intended way!
  • Polish, bugfixes, and a few new examinable objects.

Get the build .

Support the developers .

Reactions: ShibbyMcClod
Jul 4, 2018
For the people who can't run the game (Blank Grey Screen) Download the WEBGL version and run it via Mozilla and it should fix the issue

Angeloax

Mar 14, 2017
I mean, most of the furry games in the site is m/m, it's been some time since i saw a full animated one entirely focused on f/m

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes