If there is Grineer, Corpus and Protoss Google-Translator
i gonna definetly usint it then.
For few russian words. Nah.... meh..... bruh. :Kappa:
Might not be exact for ya.... but this might be of interest:

Reactions: Kybo

-GANGSTA-

Apr 20, 2023
Friends!
We have prepared a hotfix that should solve most of the problems you wrote to us about.
  • Revived Ulfa from those who had her dead (Just have a good sleep in Eirik’s house).
  • Forcibly respawned resources on maps
  • Fixed a translation problem with old vegetables
  • Farm mechanics now adapted to old saves
  • Fixed the scene on the bridge in old saves
  • Enemies in the swamps are now respawning (Available in build only)
  • There is now a choice between eng and ru languages in settings
  • Fixed problem with missing location-gates-C file.
If you have any other problems during the game - write to us, we will try to fix any problems promptly.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
In this version Ulfa is furry? Or what you mean "revived Ulfa"? Android version when Ulfa take potion game just end ask patriot.... In my country patriot not working and vpn not help

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
In this version Ulfa is furry? Or what you mean "revived Ulfa"? Android version when Ulfa take potion game just end ask patriot.... In my country patriot not working and vpn not help
Previously, if Ulfa died in battle (it's okay! She's actually just knocked out), there was no way to revive her through sleep.

Does anyone have the Patreon version? Just asking, but it would be good if you posted it.
Friend... We have a small team and we try to tell an interesting story. Our Patrons help us and support us, thanks to them the game gets better with every update. It wouldn't be fair to them if someone would just take the actual Patreon build and post it.

After each release we will post the previous version here, so if you subscribe to the post you will always get updates.
And if you want to get the most up-to-date version at once - welcome to our Patreon!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes