VN Ren'Py The Fosters: Back 2 School [v0.4] [_13_]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish you had an option to mess around with EVERY female no matter who they are or how old they are. Whether they were your daughters, mother, sister, cousin or just random girls lol.

Reactions: Silentdeath8

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I wish you had an option to mess around with EVERY female no matter who they are or how old they are. Whether they were your daughters, mother, sister, cousin or just random girls lol.
Ehh...have you played the first game?

I'm not one to shy away from incest. In fact my most played genre is probably incest. But in this case I don't think the MC would go anywhere near his daughters, given his background and what happened to him.

Of course, only the dev knows for sure.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020

I'm not one to shy away from incest. In fact my most played genre is probably incest. But in this case I don't think the MC would go anywhere near his daughters, given his background and what happened to him.

The Dev shouldn't let the MC's past dictate his future. He still can mess with his daughters as long as he doesn't force himself on them. he can always sit down with the daughters and their mothers and explain how he feels about them and how he would like the future to go.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020

I've tried to play the first version but there were too many variables to enjoy the game. I wanted to sleep with all the female characters of the first version and used the mod to do so but i didn't know how to do so without forcing them to sleep with the MC. So, I gave up and decided to play this version instead being it's mostly straight forward.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Then you're on the wrong site, if this game had that content then you wouldn't find it here. Dev's already said there's gonna be a part 3, you'll probably get to lewd them then.

Reactions: eselpferdinand

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, just got done with the "bitch breaker" scene with the aptly-named Karen, and on the way to have sex with Maria, I really want to know what game the image of 5 pregnant brides on the TV behind you is from!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay, just got done with the "bitch breaker" scene with the aptly-named Karen, and on the way to have sex with Maria, I really want to know what game the image of 5 pregnant brides on the TV behind you is from!
I can't remember which of the cameos that is but most of the cameos in this game are for games we're not allowed to talk about on this forum. You can find the names of them in the "More Info" section on the main menu in game.

Reactions: bronze189

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I can't remember which of the cameos that is but most of the cameos in this game are for games we're not allowed to talk about on this forum. You can find the names of them in the "More Info" section on the main menu in game.
Ah, and with that hint, I found it! It was The Daddy Plan, which is available on here.

Reactions: _13_

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I really love this game, it's even better than the first. I think it's the only game I like with a big harem*. I've stopped playing some really popular games, no names, just because I thought that the harem becane too ridiculous. Here I don't feel the same, maye because all characters are so involved all the time.

* Remembered that it's one more I keep playing, but there are also all LIs active most of the time.

Reactions: bronze189
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes