VN Ren'Py The Fosters: Back 2 School [v0.5] [_13_]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
_13_
I want to be the first to say how excited I am to see _13 back. I was REALLY critical of you in the past, but after playing Our Island and how good that one is, I'm willing to give The Fosters a chance, especially if you can use this sequel as a way of making amends to some of the plot points many (as well as I) had problems with.

I'll DM you later to give you more praise :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: _13_

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The Fosters is the OG
I know that but it's complete already so that can't be what the dev notes is referring to. not to mention it being the prequel to this so that wouldnt make sense anyway. It's fine though I already know what the other game is.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
So is this going to be the ACTUAL game or something? cuz the first one didn't even get to the sex scenes they were just squeezed in at the end for some characters.

• Angry
Reactions: guardianfather

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I know that but it's complete already so that can't be what the dev notes is referring to. not to mention it being the prequel to this so that wouldnt make sense anyway. It's fine though I already know what the other game is.
The primary game is banned from this site, and from what another dev said about a different banned game I'm not sure we're even allowed to say its name here but you can find it pretty easy on the dev's itch.io

Dec 9, 2020
So is this going to be the ACTUAL game or something? cuz the first one didn't even get to the sex scenes they were just squeezed in at the end for some characters.
Well you already get spank a pussy, a blow job, and sex in the first episode, so uh... Yes?

Anyways, good first episode!

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Is there a way to overwrite saves without deleting them first? That's kind of irritating. Otherwise, really great start.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pretty awesome so far .. can't wait to see whats in store for the characters ... pretty cool story too .. i've always wanted to be a teacher :LOL: well not that school type teacher ;)

also i like this game better tan the 1st one

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes