VN Ren'Py The Fosters: Back 2 School [v0.5] [_13_]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well I've only got one reaction to that update.

grinch-heart.gif
So good seeing MC being a good dad to all his girls. This is easily one of the most wholesome family harems out there.
Lucy's still best girl, can't wait to make her wish come true :devilish:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
So is this going to be the ACTUAL game or something? cuz the first one didn't even get to the sex scenes they were just squeezed in at the end for some characters.
It's been quite a while since I played the first game, but I don't actually remember there being any sex scenes with the girls I was interested in. My main character got raped by another man (which I was not remotely interested in seeing!) but the game stopped short of sex scenes with any characters whom I wanted to have sex scenes with (as in the attractive girls!), which I found extremely annoying.

Hopefully this new game has good scenes and doesn't just tease that they will be there and then deliver something extremely unwanted in their place.

Reactions: mikel8519

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I just finished playing this game. It was surprisingly better than the previous game in that there was actually content with the girls. I really didn't expect that to happen after what a pain in the ass the previous game was, pun intended.

I liked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would like to suggest that the developer add more content like that but make those scenes more interactive so that the player can choose what happens. For example,
I think it would be much more interesting if the player got to choose the girls in these sorts of scenes and to also choose how he would interact with them in terms of their position, the implements used, the number of times, etc. If he chose girls that didn't make as much (or any) sense in the context of the story then there could be some sort of in-game consequences of that or different paths to the story or something. Perhaps the player could also choose to make it a group punishment for peer pressure and punish the whole class.

It would be a far more fun/interesting game if it was more interactive and choice-based.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Wow, this VN is hot!!!
Not many teacher MCs around so its another huge plus.
I've never played the first game, is it recommended to play it? Is it long?
Will i miss out a lot on the story if i skipped it?

The background in the Replay Gallery is a nice touch!!!

Reactions: Loveboss

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I just finished playing this game. It was surprisingly better than the previous game in that there was actually content with the girls. I really didn't expect that to happen after what a pain in the ass the previous game was, pun intended.

I liked
I would like to suggest that the developer add more content like that but make those scenes more interactive so that the player can choose what happens. For example,
I think it would be much more interesting if the player got to choose the girls in these sorts of scenes and to also choose how he would interact with them in terms of their position, the implements used, the number of times, etc. If he chose girls that didn't make as much (or any) sense in the context of the story then there could be some sort of in-game consequences of that or different paths to the story or something. Perhaps the player could also choose to make it a group punishment for peer pressure and punish the whole class.

It would be a far more fun/interesting game if it was more interactive and choice-based.
Might I add, the dev adding a fear (component) <-> "happiness" or "confidence" (component) system.
something like the more spankings one gets, the more they "fear" and less likely to act out, talk back, interrupt class etc.
The negative aspects of this would being more fearful as willing to explain events that may reflect poorly on MC actions in the future is one the other is being more compliant in sexual situations, but either may lead to bad end.

The inverse aspect of this system, would be "happiness" or "confidence" in being around MC
as one gets, the more in "happiness" or "confidence" and less likely to act out, talk back, interrupt class etc.
The negative aspects of this would they become more overtly sexual in class and around MC as well as being more compliant in sexual situations, but may lead to bad end.

I mean it could be grounds for dismissal or jail (again) when the principle walks into class and all students have there tits hanging out or at the end of the year 9 out of every 12 students are pregnant and you the only male (teacher) who they have had contact with.

Last edited:

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
A great start on the sequel to "The Fosters". While it can stand on its own, playing the first game in the series will help to understand just how the MC ended up with a loving polyamorous harem and three kids at the ripe old age of 22.
While the family relationship may be unconventional, it is an important part of the healing process for the profound trauma they have all endured. Is it realistic? I've seen similar situations (and some worse) in real life. Perhaps the most unrealistic thing is that the family has put the trauma largely behind them in only four years, for most people it takes decades (and real commitment from your relationship partners) .

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
A great start on the sequel to "The Fosters". While it can stand on its own, playing the first game in the series will help to understand just how the MC ended up with a loving polyamorous harem and three kids at the ripe old age of 22.
That's a great spoiler! :LOL:
While the family relationship may be unconventional, it is an important part of the healing process for the profound trauma they have all endured. Is it realistic? I've seen similar situations (and some worse) in real life. Perhaps the most unrealistic thing is that the family has put the trauma largely behind them in only four years, for most people it takes decades (and real commitment from your relationship partners) .
Not all of the trauma has been forgotten. We will see it sneak in here and there.

Lucy is still dealing with the childhood trauma of everyone in her life dying in a short period of time. Unrelated to living in the house, but her body image issues and even her desire to gather as many loved ones as possible (growing the harem) are both related to that. Of course, the eating disorder was only ever directly referenced in bad endings of The Fosters. There were some subtle signs throughout the game, if you know some things to look for.

Reactions: pgm_01

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
That's a great spoiler! :LOL:

Not all of the trauma has been forgotten. We will see it sneak in here and there.

Lucy is still dealing with the childhood trauma of everyone in her life dying in a short period of time. Unrelated to living in the house, but her body image issues and even her desire to gather as many loved ones as possible (growing the harem) are both related to that. Of course, the eating disorder was only ever directly referenced in bad endings of The Fosters. There were some subtle signs throughout the game, if you know some things to look for.
So, will this game have ntr/sharing/swinging??. I think your other game had like "technically no ntr" stuff right? or very close to it. Will this be any similar?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Real Talk

*sigh*

Due to recent events within the AVN developer community, I'm pausing all work on my games. This may, or may not, be temporary. I'll be giving some serious thought over whether to continue OI and/or B2S. Maybe I'll stop all together, maybe I'll start a new... safer project. I'll try to keep you all updated on my decision. I'm not going to pause subscriptions yet, but if I don't do any work over the next month, I will put all payments on hold. I understand if you want to unsubscribe at any moment.

I'm not going to discuss specifics of what is going on. If you already know about it, I hope you can understand. If you don't, I'm sure you'll hear about it soon. Even though there are differences in the laws of different jurisdictions, this whole thing has a lot of devs freaked out, including myself.

I hope to have some good news for you soon, but... we'll see.

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
The worst thing is that now people are dying in the world because of wars, cities are crumbling under bombs, and politicians and police are running around looking for someone to arrest because of VN, instead of solving real problems. :cry:

DupeMe

Apr 5, 2021
I'm sorry to hear about OI being put on hold but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't over the moon about B2S. The Fosters family is honest to god one of my favourite AVN families ever. You won't hear a single complaint from me if it lasts more than a few updates.
Just stay safe for now.
Which games he develop?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes