VN Ren'Py The Fosters: Back 2 School [v0.5] [_13_]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I imagine it's not likely to happen, but - as a fan of "The Fosters" it would be cool if MC picked up a son or daughter at a preschool somewhere... You know... from the multiple creampies given in the first game? I mean, 4 years and no kids? Or is this planned? That would be awesome. Just fan-boying here.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
is Cindy from a guest game or is the game from this developer? I can't remember the name but I am sure it is about a guy lost in the sea with his daughter, sister, and her family.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFostersBack2School-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
you mean the game where the sister cucked the MC
did she? The last time I played that game there was a storm and the brother-in-law
was drunk while piloting the boat and everyone had to jump in the water(I know that the sister is in love with the MC but he is reluctant to have something with her at the beginning).
does anyone remember the name?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I can't see any of the animations. I'm not sure what the issue is, I just get a black screen with dialogue.

(I had a similar issue with other games but it was because I didn't have an audio device connected at the time. Now all of those games are working fine and none have problems with animations.)

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I can't see any of the animations. I'm not sure what the issue is, I just get a black screen with dialogue.

(I had a similar issue with other games but it was because I didn't have an audio device connected at the time. Now all of those games are working fine and none have problems with animations.)
They play for me. Go into the TheFostersB2S-0.2-pc\game\movies path and double click the videos. If they play then it's just renpy being a cunt and I'm not sure what to do, if they don't then you're missing a codec

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
They play for me. Go into the TheFostersB2S-0.2-pc\game\movies path and double click the videos. If they play then it's just renpy being a cunt and I'm not sure what to do, if they don't then you're missing a codec
First thing I did, they all work in vlc.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
did she? The last time I played that game there was a storm and the brother-in-law
was drunk while piloting the boat and everyone had to jump in the water(I know that the sister is in love with the MC but he is reluctant to have something with her at the beginning).
does anyone remember the name?
You mean "Our Island?" It's disappointing that's not being worked on anymore. It was pretty good from what I remember.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
YES!! that's the one. played once and never saw it here again (this is my only place to find games)
It's "On Hold" until developer says otherwise, because of what happened in Australia several weeks ago. Many developers put on hold their projects.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
It's "On Hold" until developer says otherwise, because of what happened in Australia several weeks ago. Many developers put on hold their projects.
What happened in Australia? (I don't keep up with international news)

Devka

May 8, 2017
Have a weird issue with the multi-angle sex scenes. Getting a black screen while the videos are playing while movie sound is muted. But if movie sound is not muted the videos play as normal.

Devka

May 8, 2017

Try unmuting movie sound in the games options it worked for me.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Devka is correct. Unmuting the "Movie" sound channel fixes this issue. ShaddyGames is looking at the code right now to see what I did wrong. Until a fix is made, unmute just the Movie channel and then lower the volume manually. In our testing it only happens when you use the "Mute All" button. Manually sliding the volume to zero doesn't blank the video.

Reactions: pgm_01

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
dont know if anyone have commented this but in this last version there is some weird problem when SAVING the game.. if you click on an Empty save spot it works but you get instantly cast out into the game screen again.. BUT when you are trying to overwrite a save all it does is close down the screen again and put you in the game again without saving the game...

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes