VN Ren'Py The Fosters: Back 2 School [v0.5] [_13_]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
screenshot0001.png

All 3 options offer one line of flavor text and then immediately jumps to the scene with Elena. I'm just wondering if that's intentional, like Elena just cuts you off at the pass aka stairwell.

Game's shaping up. Keep up the good work.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
View attachment 3325036

All 3 options offer one line of flavor text and then immediately jumps to the scene with Elena. I'm just wondering if that's intentional, like Elena just cuts you off at the pass aka stairwell.

Game's shaping up. Keep up the good work.
Yes, Elena is usually a sexually conservative person, so appearing like that and asking him to come to bed was being very bold for her. Jack wanted to reward that by giving her his attention right away.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I agree, and as you said, will refrain from talking about it in too much detail since you said Mods don't want stuff brought up. That said, I'll just say as a person that is VERY vocal about that stuff and hates it, there isn't any. Only people that feel that way have never played Chapter 1 to the end ;) Best way to end that arc :devilish:

Anyway, talking about THIS game. I'm hoping you've learned a lot from Our Island. I'm almost done with The Fosters as I decided to give it another chance. I'm still not a big fan of it since I hated the Alpha/Beta options and stuff. It's also a depression fest, so I hope this game isn't so convoluted and depressing like the first one.

All that said, can you explain a little bit about the systems in this game?
There's not much of a system for this game. There won't be declining anyone. There aren't any points. This is all about Jack helping these girls better themselves... by encouraging and assisting in their sexual awakening... with the approval (insistence?) of his wife and other women in his life.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Always find it amusing how hypercritical people get over essentially fap games. It is as if they play for the sheer artistic joy of it. Anyhoo, nice update and progression. Really like the models. Kit…hope he bangs her into next week. Her facial expressions are quite alluring. Good stuff.

Reactions: hmorphone

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
the guest stars in the last version 0.3 was from wich game again?.. i remember then but just cant remember the game name lol..

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
the guest stars in the last version 0.3 was from wich game again?.. i remember then but just cant remember the game name lol..
Check the "More Info" page in the Main Menu. Not an F95 game.

Reactions: pgm_01

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
There's not much of a system for this game. There won't be declining anyone. There aren't any points. This is all about Jack helping these girls better themselves... by encouraging and assisting in their sexual awakening... with the approval (insistence?) of his wife and other women in his life.
If you'd rather respond in a DM that's cool, but have you considered making changes to the other one to align it with F95 standards? I ask cause there might be shared characters.

I'm glad that you're not going full on ambitious with this one. I feel that The Fosters could have been better and less of a headache to get through if it was more straight forward and maybe its sequel was more complex. If not for a walkthrough, I'd throw myself out a window.

Lastly, this is a selfish request, but since I haven't played the game yet and haven't finished the main game yet, can you let me know, in spoilers if you like, if you've reworked any of the old model designs for the Fosters IF they show up in TF2? I always found the models to be vary, strange looking. Especially Lucy. Just wondering if they've been updated a bit since then. Since your other game has incredibly beautiful models.

Thanks so much 13, looking forward to playing it when I'm less busy!

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
If you'd rather respond in a DM that's cool, but have you considered making changes to the other one to align it with F95 standards? I ask cause there might be shared characters.

I'm glad that you're not going full on ambitious with this one. I feel that The Fosters could have been better and less of a headache to get through if it was more straight forward and maybe its sequel was more complex. If not for a walkthrough, I'd throw myself out a window.

Lastly, this is a selfish request, but since I haven't played the game yet and haven't finished the main game yet, can you let me know, in spoilers if you like, if you've reworked any of the old model designs for the Fosters IF they show up in TF2? I always found the models to be vary, strange looking. Especially Lucy. Just wondering if they've been updated a bit since then. Since your other game has incredibly beautiful models.

Thanks so much 13, looking forward to playing it when I'm less busy!
All of the characters (except the mother) have been updated a little, since B2S happens four years after The Fosters. They have been aged up a little, some gained weight, others lost weight, and they got new hairstyles. There are also new characters who weren't in TF.

All other characters who have appeared in another game have been appropriately aged up for B2S.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
thank god the 2nd part is more my like...it´s funny but what is it with the scene in KIT´s home and the sex-films-crew??? totally gaga....sex-scenes are ok but nothing really (immersive?)...and is the mc lookalike of someone? or why does he look like a metrosexual guy or better gives the vibes of a gay....look he´s not ugly but not guyisch either....know what i mean?...what ever was fun little story but now we have to wait and see where this goes

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
All of the characters (except the mother) have been updated a little, since B2S happens four years after The Fosters. They have been aged up a little, some gained weight, others lost weight, and they got new hairstyles. There are also new characters who weren't in TF.

All other characters who have appeared in another game have been appropriately aged up for B2S.
I actually like all the models more now as they are more to my preferred devolopment (except possiblu Arden?). only real issue i have seen so far is Lucy's face seems different from the first few scenes of this game

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes